Become a Fan of Soul Strut on Facebook

Comments

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    ADDED.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Cas is in my Mobwars mob.

Mobwars is the only thing I really use Facebook for so very very addictive and a welcome solution to the age old problem of filling up my working day.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

Mobwars is the only thing I really use Facebook for so very very addictive and a welcome solution to the age old problem of filling up my working day.

Holler at me son! Justin Wollenhaupt. LET'S DO THIS.

Holler at me son! Justin Wollenhaupt. LET'S DO THIS.

Sent request done and dusted. Steady mobbin in 09.

I was surprised to see how many people I shared friends with on Soulstrut. But many of them were just that random Onassis couple I added months ago.

IT'S ON.

• Wollenhaupt.

noice surname......where's from??

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    He always says its german for GIANT DONG.

Wollenhaupt.

It's German. I believe it means "to want to be primary" or something like that. I'm sure our German contingent can give a better translation.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    will this blow up then go the way of the aborted soulstrut myspace attempt??

I don't think so. I NEVER liked Myspace. The site is ugly, slow, and poorly coded. People's overzealous css hacks crashed my browser. Plus I felt like a sexual predator or some shit just being affiliated with it.

I signed up for Facebook as a way to keep up with friends and have loved it right from the get go. I am now starting to use it as a way to promote the site (if anything let folks know that I added new mixes and features). Plus, I LOVE WORD TWIST!

Gary's just salty 'cause his last name is Kleinwiener. True story.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    well, I do get jealous pretty easy.

• Wollenhaupt.

"to want to be primary"

wowzer!! can't complain with that i guess!! ich habe einen titten.....!!

ich habe einen titten.....!!

I have one breast?

• ich habe einen titten.....!!

I have one breast?

yeah, didn't quite learn the plural.

ich habe einen mutter (cant remember how to spell mother) was my fail safe german until i came across a german doode who unfortunately lost his.
    Then it was "das ist neinen boobie" (simpson's styling) until my german bud gregor taught me titten...there was som ice cream call in there too but cant remember!!

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Everything sounds dirty in german.

Right? Ich liebe dich. It means "I love you," but kinda sounds like the "you" in this case is "dick".

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    EXACTLY.

• owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

• Cas is in my Mobwars mob.

You fuckers got me hooked on this now.

You fuckers got me hooked on this now.

JOIN US

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Gary's just salty 'cause his last name is Kleinwiener. True story.

I'm so glad Grampy Klein dropped the "weiner part" of his name when he came through Ellis Island

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Sis is olwais so fanny, wen se americ??n stratters trie tu spiehk ze Dsch??rm??n....hihi, for real, "ich habe einen titten" is hilarious. "ich habe titten" is the correct plural meaning "i have tits"...

Now, referring to Justin's last name, literally translated (more or less) it means "Woolhead". So no superior thing goin on here, let alone a giant Dong. Just sayin...

Now, referring to Justin's last name, literally translated (more or less) it means "Woolhead". So no superior thing goin on here, let alone a giant Dong. Just sayin...

Damn. I guess I'll just have to settle for the awesomeness that comes from being American.

I keed.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    "Woolhead"

I might have to add you as a friend just for this.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    "Woolhead"

I might have to add you as a friend just for this.

Who? Me? Or the Actor guy from Boston? Btw, I am cheating since i am not on Facebook with my real name. I will wait till I have more than 500 friends and will then reveal my superior last name for all of you...

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Cas add me to your mafia thing god damnit I wanna kill fools

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    feito

ill post up my mask pic from last year

• Options
    I just joined facebook a couple days ago after a year away from the myspace, let the renewed timewasting begin.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    For your INFOZ... Scrabulous became Lexulous.com same logins and everything...

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    i have been getting trapped on the face book a little more lately, i still dont feel it, i just cant keep up with all the pointless and gay request, **** wants you to add the hello kitty application related.