does the hood/Soulstrut ride for baths?

2»

Comments

• sergserg 682 Posts
    Do you eat f*cking candy and ice cream too? grow up.

haha. you jerk. i read on tina fey's twitter yesterday that halloween is good because she can pretend she's buying candy to give away

next time you take a bubble bath you should take a photo of yourself eating tater tots and cotton candy in the bathtub.

I just look at it like this: if your too old to play with toys in the tub then you're too old to be taking a bath in the first place. F*ck, moist is taking it for his muscles because they are giving him the owies after playing with his buns of steel weight set. there is no need for a bath at all.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    Do you eat f*cking candy and ice cream too? grow up.

haha. you jerk. i read on tina fey's twitter yesterday that halloween is good because she can pretend she's buying candy to give away

next time you take a bubble bath you should take a photo of yourself eating tater tots and cotton candy in the bathtub..

been there, done that.

• Banera con wifey

• this thread reminds me of that balls washing/skin care/white people one...
    and did i just see a bath products ad on the strut?

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    baths are nice with some music and beer sometimes to relax. but yeah, its kinda gross too....

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I dunno, isn't it good for women to take hot baths to prevent stuff like UTI's and shit?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

What the hell are you supposed to do in there?

roach clip and whale sounds.

the water looks gross, the candles would burn my hair (and they're corny) and that roach would probably fall in. I love swimming, but I hate baths.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    that's what cranberry juice is for

• I dunno, isn't it good for women to take hot baths to prevent stuff like UTI's and shit?

No quite the opposite. Showering is better for her than a soak if she tends to get those. Peeing within 15 mins after sex and drinking water and cranberry juice is good for that.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    preventions: wiping in the right direction (away from your privates), making sure anything that gets near your privates are clean (like hands and fingernails) and not waiting too long to piss.

PURE cranberry juice is what's what. if it has sugar in it, you're not helping the problem. if you're willing, acidophilus is very good supplement to the juice when treating it.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I dunno, isn't it good for women to take hot baths to prevent stuff like UTI's and shit?

No quite the opposite. Showering is better for her than a soak if she tends to get those. Peeing within 15 mins after sex and drinking water and cranberry juice is good for that.

I need to reread my vagina owner's manual.

b/w

essential reading here.

Contains nuggets like

Hello. I'm 17 year old female and I started to suffer from some strange symptoms. First, I would like to point out that I'm not sexually active. About three months ago I have suffered from some serous symptoms such as burning while urinating and painful menstruation. My mother took me to see a doctor and he diagnosed me with some urinary tract infections.
    I have used some antibiotics and situation calmed down. Now, I'm feeling the same symptoms but I've noticed that they occur mostly after masturbation. I don???t know are these two things related but if they are- what are you suggesting for me to do!?

and helpful answers like:

myself 26 male, i am mastrubating from my age of 14,
    For the two years i was mastrubating so much that i got kidney stone problem and UTI. by doctor advice before 2 months i stopped mastrubating so much . now my memory power nd intelligence had increased a bit.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

• I dunno, isn't it good for women to take hot baths to prevent stuff like UTI's and shit?

I need to reread my vagina owner's manual.

b/w

essential reading here.

Contains nuggets like

Hello. I'm 17 year old female and I started to suffer from some strange symptoms. First, I would like to point out that I'm not sexually active. About three months ago I have suffered from some serous symptoms such as burning while urinating and painful menstruation. My mother took me to see a doctor and he diagnosed me with some urinary tract infections.
    I have used some antibiotics and situation calmed down. Now, I'm feeling the same symptoms but I've noticed that they occur mostly after masturbation. I don???t know are these two things related but if they are- what are you suggesting for me to do!?

and helpful answers like:

myself 26 male, i am mastrubating from my age of 14,
    For the two years i was mastrubating so much that i got kidney stone problem and UTI. by doctor advice before 2 months i stopped mastrubating so much . now my memory power nd intelligence had increased a bit.

Ha!

Soulstrut college of vaginal knowledge.
    Should be another forum next to Music You All.

Sooooorrrry. Had to go there.

Oh and one more UTI suggestion tell her to cut out caffiene it can irritate the bladder and urinary tract for some girls.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    I tend to view baths as a good idea...then 2 minutes after getting in I have to piss (in the shower I can just go right ahead) and then after 2 more minutes I start getting all itchy (lavendar oil in the water or not). My projected 20-minute baths of liesure always turn into 5-minute contemplations of why-the-F*ck-did-I-not-just-take-a-shower-to-begin-with.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    by doctor advice before 2 months i stopped mastrubating so much . now my memory power nd intelligence had increased a bit.

• I tend to view baths as a good idea...then 2 minutes after getting in I have to piss (in the shower I can just go right ahead) and then after 2 more minutes I start getting all itchy (lavendar oil in the water or not). My projected 20-minute baths of liesure always turn into 5-minute contemplations of why-the-F*ck-did-I-not-just-take-a-shower-to-begin-with.

PEE BEFORE
    LESS OIL!! TOO MUCH OIL = ITCH CITTAY

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    In our old place, we had a big two person style bath that we almost never used. It had the jacuzzi jets and everything, but it was so big that it would deplete the entire hot water tank before it was all the way full. We used this tub more once our daughter was born, and had some really fun times letting her "swim" back and forth between us.

In our new place, we only have a bath in the guest bathroom/daughter's bathroom. When we renovated the master bath, we put in a huge two person shower, which is rad and gets much more use than the two person bath ever did.

Very rarely, I do like a good soak, though.