does the hood/Soulstrut ride for baths?

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
does it? I ride. After weightlifting it helps my relax and prevent me from feeling sore-as-heck the following days.I'm posting via the iPhone in the tub. I feel like Rev Run without the knowledge jewels or hot daughters

Comments

• Marinating in dirt/sweat soup...

A dip in the jacuzzi before a shower...

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Hangover baths FTW

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Expensive electronic equipment in the bath =

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Expensive electronic equipment in the bathgym = likewise

Naw but on the topic of baths, I ride but no bubbles for me. Strictly about the Japanese hot springs powder shit that smells like the forest, tea leaves, tangerines, lavender....

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    does it? I ride. After weightlifting it helps my relax and prevent me from feeling sore-as-heck the following days.

and the main point - it keeps ya from gettin funky!!!

• jajaja I juuuust got out of the bath.
    Lately since it's so cold I have been making too-hot baths which are not good- they make my heart go crazy bpm and they make me pass out before I can even get dressed after tubbin'.

YES for bubbles and YES for epsom salts, YES for eucalyptus shizz and while I can ride for the non-fancy bath, I do love me some:

Really good post-workout muskle soak!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Naw but on the topic of baths, I ride but no bubbles for me. Strictly about the Japanese hot springs powder shit that smells like the forest, tea leaves, tangerines, lavender....

We keeps a steady supply of BathClin at the house.

Essential heads know the transaction.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

Is your wife Japanese or something? Just curious.

• showers that turn into baths...on days so depressing i sit down inside the tub and clog the drain until all the hot waters runs out. : (

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Marinating in dirt/sweat soup...

Is this the only anti-bath argument?

I luh the tub. Salts, soaps, oils, bubbles. A few damp pages of your favorite book, and a deep cleaning that the shower simply cannot match.

• cadeauxcadeaux 208 Posts
    I take a hot bath every morning. I need it like an old reptile to warm up.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Started with them when I broke my arm in '07 and now I try to get one in on the weekends. Aromatherapy bubbles and bathrobe moves equals cool relax.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    This whole threads makes me want to take a bath right away....

it's been so fussskin long since I have done so!

it is now clear that soulstrut folk = bath connoisseurs

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    jajaja I juuuust got out of the bath.
    Lately since it's so cold I have been making too-hot baths which are not good- they make my heart go crazy bpm and they make me pass out before I can even get dressed after tubbin'.

YES for bubbles and YES for epsom salts, YES for eucalyptus shizz and while I can ride for the non-fancy bath, I do love me some:

yes! pregnant ladies know the drill!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Our last place had a jacuzzi and I used it ONCE.

What the hell are you supposed to do in there? The water gets cold, the bubbles die, the book gets wet, the radio can kill you and unless you're ballin, it???ll never be big enough to have more than one body in there comfortably.

As far as baths for bathing go ??? it doesn???t feel clean unless you shower right after and get that dirty water off....so what???s the damn point?

Japanese hot springs or some giant steamy hot tub in the Alps, OK, but day-to-day, not for me.

As far as baths for bathing go ??? it doesn???t feel clean unless you shower right after and get that dirty water off....so what???s the damn point?

I almost always rinse off real quick after a bath for the same reason.

Soaking in a tub of hot water for awhile is a helluva lot nicer than getting rained on in the shower every day.

Leisure life.

• As far as baths for bathing go ??? it doesn???t feel clean unless you shower right after and get that dirty water off....so what???s the damn point?

I almost always rinse off real quick after a bath for the same reason.

Soaking in a tub of hot water for awhile is a helluva lot nicer than getting rained on in the shower every day.

Leisure life.

I agree, our downstairs bathroom is out of commission and has been for over a year. Until we get the money to fix it proper we use the tub in the upstairs bath with one of those hand held shower things. A quick rinse then a soak then a quick rinse. Shit was when I fucked my back up this summer.

Is your wife Japanese or something? Just curious.

or something.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    I was expecting to see that picture of Peedi in the bubble bath that I uesed to think was Most way back in the day.

Yeah, if someone can p-shop a Moist grill on this and an iPhone halfway in the suds, the thread will be complete.

Young Phonics jokes aside. What part of the game is this?! I wanna hear snippets of the conversation they were having when this idea came up.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    at the very least take the tube of peach whatever out the frame.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    F*ck baths, they are for people who still shit themselves, the old and the young. last time I took a bath I was 3 year old. shower and get the F*ck on.relaxing with f*cking candles, bubbles and a book? come the F*ck on. Do you eat f*cking candy and ice cream too? grow up.

• What the hell are you supposed to do in there?

roach clip and whale sounds.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    once in a while is cool, but not as a substitute for showering. hell no. baths at my old place were cool because we had a nice porcelain tub. i don't like my shower now though it's made of cheapish plasticy looking materials and is small. i love steam baths though and try to hit the steam room at the gym 3-5 times a week.

Do you eat f*cking candy and ice cream too?

Candy and ice cream no longer hot in the streets?

I'm

• sergserg 682 Posts
    Do you eat f*cking candy and ice cream too?

Candy and ice cream no longer hot in the streets?

I'm

I believe the streets still F*ck with lolipops, but I can not endorse this activity

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    Do you eat f*cking candy and ice cream too? grow up.

haha. you jerk. i read on tina fey's twitter yesterday that halloween is good because she can pretend she's buying candy to give away

• F*ck baths, they are for people who still shit themselves, the old and the young. last time I took a bath I was 3 year old. shower and get the F*ck on.relaxing with f*cking candles, bubbles and a book? come the F*ck on. Do you eat f*cking candy and ice cream too? grow up.

SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE NEEDS A BATH!!

• jajaja I juuuust got out of the bath.

yes! pregnant ladies know the drill!

YEOOOOW! Although I have not borne childe, I do give my baby-popping friends some Sitz bath for baby shower giftstuffs. I've heard only good things in how it helps w/healing post-bebe.