Happy New Year!

Deejay_OMDeejay_OM 695 Posts
edited December 2008 in Strut Central
hope that you all have a happy and safe nye...I'm djing tonight at some house party in SF (hit me up if you want to roll through ...what are you all doing?

Comments

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I'm sitting at home with the wife and baby I guess.

Hey cas, wanna come over and get shitfaced? I got crown.

• New England weather gets the gasface. Gig tonight, but eight inches of snow predicted in Providence.

But Happy New Year, y'all.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    sitting at home with the wife, brother in law & his wife, and the baby... plus cheesepuff the bird will be chirping through it im sure.

happy new year yall and be safe out there cause im sure yall will be drunk and/or high on something.

enjoy yerselves.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Back in my hometown for the week, and actually going out! This will be the first year in a while that I haven't performed or dj'd.

Tonight is the city of bubbles!

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Oh, and Happy New Year Om and my fellow Strutters!!!

• Chilling at home with the wife and kids.

Happy New Year to all!

• I gotta do my radio show tonight, 10 to midnight, would like to do a special show, but not many people will be listening I dont think, so Im just gonna play records for 2 hours...might not even talk at all, except to do the station ID a couple times. Also I got to be at work at 8 AM tomorrow, so it wouldnt be wise to tear shit up tonight...so Ill be at the radio station by myself, so I will probably play The Manhattans "Alone on New years Eve"

But, Happy Year folks! Hope its a good one!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Man is off to a party, I'm staying home with my bubble hash, my cats and my records.

I hope everyone has a great night and doesn't play the WRONG SONG or a LAME TUNE come the stroke of 12

UN PROSPERO A??O NUEVO TO ONE AND ALL!!

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    going to PA to hang with some friends from high school. Kid friendly event. I will enjoy some libations though. Go Eagles this weekend!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Happy New Year all!

I'm djing what will likely be the most miserable party that I have had the misfortune of spinning in roughly a decade.

• MeepMeep 320 Posts
    Beste Wensen!

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    I don't know of anything going on as of right now, so I guess I'm home

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    I'm going to a bar my friend is DJing at with my ex-girlfriend...

I'm not sure if I'm or if it's

but either way...

• my new years eve is well and truly over! Wasn't too shabby! Very low key! party at my old house (as of 1.5months ago).....lil weird. one skinny dipper and lotsa tasty beer but was happy to be home (5miniute walk) by 2am. was supposed to check out public enemy today but meh...

HAPPIEST 09 TO YOU ALL!! mwah!

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    ????PROSPERO A??O NUEVO!!

• i'm djing a private party at the club i normally play at. no one i know, but the staff will be there, should be a fun night regardless...

be safe and happy new year!

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    I'm sitting at home with the wife and baby I guess.

Hey cas, wanna come over and get shitfaced? I got crown.

you ranaaaang?

my soulstrut troll just paged me about this. about to grab some dinner then we'll be over. you need i bring something?

7up?
    dice?
    box cutters?
    the missing note?

[/blog]

• sergserg 682 Posts
    going to this shit tonight with 20 djs, then who knows. couple of afterparties but I'm not trying to watch the sun come up. the latest I want to be out is 4.

• happy new year!
    peace, stein. . .

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    taking the lady out to a swanky meal with lots of booze pairings. gotta put on the suit and tie for this one. hopefully we can catch a cab to a local dive for last call afterward.

edit: oh yeah, happy new year, you softies.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    getting over a cold, should be out but naaah I value my health more sigh

happy new year, batches!

• Happy New Years!

Goin' to see Eddie Palmieri tonight at Yoshi's with GF. Not going for the sushi, just want to see Eddie and the venue. Be safe.

Gone...

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Driving to pick up my gf at LAX AT 11:30pm...

Cheers to all the good memories we had this year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Happy New Year Everyone!

• back at home after crazy funk party in pirate country. yeah you right. happy 09 batches!

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    Just got back, drunk as fu*k. Peace to everybody on here y a mi familia un abrazo enorme.

• Gelukkig Nieuw Jaar flapdrollen!

• PunditPundit 438 Posts
    my new years eve is well and truly over! Wasn't too shabby! Very low key! party at my old house (as of 1.5months ago).....lil weird. one skinny dipper and lotsa tasty beer but was happy to be home (5miniute walk) by 2am. was supposed to check out public enemy today but meh...

HAPPIEST 09 TO YOU ALL!! mwah!

PE were actually pretty dope, they just did nation of millions mostly. i was loving it. definitely worth catching.

• minneapminneap 541 Posts
    Home boy just dropped me off at the house. Hit a few parties, a few bars and had a lengthy conversation with GF to make up for a new years midnight kiss. Hope everyone enjoyed theyselves and nobody had any police interruptions.