do u guys pee in the shower? (peeing related)

2»

Comments

• It's all about peeing in drinking fountains (inspired by H Simpson)

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21It's all about peeing in drinking fountains (inspired by H Simpson) b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lvl.gif" alt="" 21

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21this one time i got really drunk and peed on my kitchen table. that really sucked to have to clean up. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21I peed on my roomates stereo in the dorms. woopsb, 21also some girl who lived in my dorm to a leak in my desk drawer. Letting her know the next morning was kinda fun.

• do u guys pee in the shower?!b, 21what's next, do you guys eat crap cakes?b, 21yes i said crap cakes.b, 21take it to a BDSM forum croc!

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21Sayin! I use such opportunities to demonstrate the superior urinary powers of the male genitals by peeing on my girls' leg from the other side of the shower. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Were you quietly peeing?

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    I don't pee in the shower but I once repeatedly urinated while sitting in a packed movie theater.b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/pasue23is.gif" alt="" 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21Back in the 80s there was German punk rock and horror movie magazine called Howl (one of the best publications ever) they organized weekends in Nuernberg where they would rent out three big movie theatres after they were done with their regular prorgamming and then show obscure horror, gore, exploitation or just plain weird movies until about 6 in the morning. One of the highlights included the screening of Street Trash on an actual junk yard and on another occasion, one of the organizers running through the aisles of a packed theatre while swinging a large running chainsaw over his head, I don't think I have to mention which movie was shown at that time... anyway, the yearly event always was a blast. You would buy a festival pass that would give you free access to any of the movies which resulted in the problem that the more popular movies were always overcrowded with folks standing in the aisles, blocking your way to the bathroom and sometimes even stealing your seat while you were taking a break to make room for more beer. Of course a night of extremem movies like that (I remember seeing maniac, last house on the left, hitch-hike, profondo rosso and various Lucio Fulci classics.) always demanded heavy drinking. I always felt bad about missing valuable seconds of these movies having to run to the bathroom to make room for more beer. One day I had the idea to the solution: urine catheters.A relative of mine was a nurse at an old folks home and he had told me that they're using those things that you can wear just like a condom with a sticky adhesive film on the inside to make sure it doesn't slip off and on the tip it has a nozzle where you connect a tube that leads to a plastic bag. Come the next "Howl Weekend Of Fear" me and three friends were sitting in a packed movie theater with plastic tubes running down the inside of our pants, a big plastic bag between our feet and each with a six pack in our lap. About half an hour into the film, we were whispering forth and back "did you do it already?" "No, did you?" "...no..." it somehow felt very wrong to sit in a packed movie theater and just piss yourself. Of course at one point, the pressure got too much and I just had to let go. It really felt like pissing myself with the warm pee running down this plastic tube along the inside of my leg and I was only praying that there wouldn't be any leakage. Everything went well and after the movie was over, we walked down the aisle each carrying a large golden bag of urine in our hands like they were trophys, we stopped on the street in front of the theatre, closed the valve on the tube and the one on the bag, disconnected the bags and let them drop into a garbage bin, we then attached fresh bags and went to see another movie. The looks we got were pretty much priceless.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21 Everything went well and after the movie was over, we walked down the aisle each carrying a large golden bag of urine in our hands like they were trophysb, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21Thank you for this sublime image.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21 Everything went well and after the movie was over, we walked down the aisle each carrying a large golden bag of urine in our hands like they were trophysb, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21Thank you for this sublime image. b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21You are welcome.b, 21b, 21May I intruduce the GeeWhiz?? with the patented QuickSnap???:b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21Sayin! I use such opportunities to demonstrate the superior urinary powers of the male genitals by peeing on my girls' leg from the other side of the shower. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Were you quietly peeing? b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21Yeah, but only because I was waiting to take you seriously.