Shoes in the house: ON or OFF

124»

Comments

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Horseleech said:
    I can now go on 5 mile hikes through the woods barefoot have feet like a hobbit and I love it.

• InnerSpace said:
    Horseleech said:
    One of my favorite things about spending the warm months by the beach is never having shoes on except in a restaurant or store. I can now go on 5 mile hikes through the woods CALLOUSED UP! and I love it.

Ha! But no, my feet aren't calloused at all - I also walk many miles in the sand.

• Horseleech said:
    InnerSpace said:
    Horseleech said:
    One of my favorite things about spending the warm months by the beach is never having shoes on except in a restaurant or store. I can now go on 5 mile hikes through the woods CALLOUSED UP! and I love it.

Ha! But no, my feet aren't calloused at all - I also walk many miles in the sand.

I feel ya. I went for a full month without wearing any shoes, flops or socks to work/driving/inside/outside, and it was sort of a spiritual experience, sort of... Only running a music store let's you get away with this behavior, though.

• double poast

• InnerSpace said:
    Only running a music store let's you get away with this behavior, though.

This and many other things a person my age shouldn't be doing.

I'm going to enjoy it while I can, word is my tightrope act is going to crash soon...

http://www.theonion.com/articles/variety-of-unsustainable-business-models-make-up-e,19261/

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    I'm usually more concerned whether vistors are going to take off their panties than their shoes.

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    House shoes

:necessary: