ADVICE COLUMN

anthonypearsonanthonypearson 2,442 Posts
edited July 2005 in Off Topic (NRR)
Write your problems on this thread and I will respond with the caring qualities of a true friend and the professionalism of dr. drew. NO PM's PLEASE. As for all you goofballs have fun asking about your doo doo hole but I will only respond to the ones of my choosing. From unknown raers to your lovelife I can help you.Your Friend,Anthony

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    how do I make love to a casserole gently?

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    AP,

so when i take a shower i try to get any and all dirt, grime, skin flakes, etc off the body. my biggest problem though is my anal region. let me explain...

i start off by washing the chest and stomach, move over to the underarms and then the arms and sides (you see the underarm dirt, after soaping, runs down your inner arm and sides of your torso). afterwards i do the hair and then the back and then do a wash down again for any leftover upper body dirt.

now this is where the problem is. you see if i wash my crotch and anal region at the same time then wash my legs i feel like im washing crotch dirt and anal splatter all over my legs and feet. however if i wash my feet and legs first and THEN do the crotch and anal area then all that sweaty, dirty, splatter will get back on my legs and feet.

so thats my issue. should i wash the anal/crotch areas first or should i wash the legs/feet areas first?

thanks!

-justin

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts

• Anthony
    Recent postings concerning "anal splatter" have caused my PC to "pasue". Any ideas??
    L

• J,

like washing a car. from the top down....

• you fukers can do better than this.

• Dear AP,

how do I make moves in the real world?... Let me clarify: I wanna rock that shit!

• Dear AP,

how do I make moves in the real world?... Let me clarify: I wanna rock that shit!

ok... this is an interesting question. please elaborate a little more...

ap

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Anthony,

An econo-bredren said you're a lightweight with the twiddle stick. Can you help me decrease my tolerance so I can smoke less?

• Dear AP,

ap

I wanna be a - you know, I wanna have the internet girls on my nuts!!!

• Dear AP,

ap

I wanna be a - you know, I wanna have the internet girls on my nuts!!!

ok... this is a dogshit question...

NEXT

• SooksSooks 714 Posts
    AP - should I be impulsive and quit my job before I find another one, or just assume things will be ok and go for it?

cautious in canada

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Dear AP,

Anthony,

It sounds like this poster would like to stack paper and move up the socio-economic ladder while maintaining integrity. My question is, in today's political and economic climate, is this possible without a 9-5 to hold you down? How it is best to establish your own hustle and make said "moves"? Also, what time of year is it best to incorporate?

Cheers,

M South of LA

• Anthony,

An econo-bredren said you're a lightweight with the twiddle stick. Can you help me decrease my tolerance so I can smoke less?

OK, very good question.

The first thing you have to do is throw away your bong. It is too heavy and will cloud your mind. Bongs and other heavy toking smoking devices are too powerful. If you happen to be smoking through one of those activators or whatever the fug that thing is called ditch that too. It is much too powerful.

What you need is the twiddle stick. And try to get some weed that is lightweight but good in regards to fragrance and color ( bright green ). If you can get weed that was grown outdoors get it. That indoor shit is too complex and hyper in regards to the growing process. It is artificial and synthetic.

Do not smoke during the day, only in the evening when the sun is going down. Set the mood so you can get your mellow on. No distractions when you smoke. No TV, no phone calls, no hassels. Just you, the twiddle and the sunset and some mellow private issue new age. You need metitative moments.

When you stoke the twiddler take a mellow light weight toke. roll em fat so you are not all about inhaling paper but smoke em slow. One joint lasts me three to five sittings if it is mellow peaceful solutions, this of course depends on if I have a partner with me or not. If it is some crazy ass brain damage party that shit is more like three to five joints a night. That is a seperate reality however. The daily and personal is different than the social. The social is on occasion.

Also... Mellow on the frequency. You only need to get with this shit like twice a week at the most. Real world moves are hindered by the cheech and chong. I can only do this like once a week and now that I have a family on the way I will do nothing for a long time.

You need to condition yourself mentally, physically and even spirtually to get the right results. Heavy toking off the bong is out of fashion. Mellow meditations are where it's at.

Good luck,

ap

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Theres this intern at my place of employment, and all he does is gel his hair, wear tight shirts and drink coffee. Should I slap him?

- Irked At Work

• alright, here's something I battle with on a daily basis:

I been with my girl for 3 years. She's been hounding me about marrige for the last 2 years. I've ran out of excuses about why we can't get married yet. I'm done with my 4 years in the military and I don't have to be here anymore. My mother has her own company in Miami, and is dying for me to go over there and work with her. I don't know if I really lover her or not, but I don't wanna get married yet, I'm only 26, and I don't wanna be in Oklahoma anymore. I love being with my girl, but I want to be single at the same time. The relationship is good, but my typical male brain is not letting me break down.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Anthony,

I can't keep up with exchange rates. With the records popular in the UK, should I be charging the dollar equivalent of a 10-quid record (like, $15-20) or keep it standard at $10? The man told me yesterday he sells in pounds and buys in dollars. Do Americans lose out?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    dear mr. AP phd,
    am i sucker to quit my tuffguy sounding foundry job (nepotism), to enter into the world of finance, by becoming an investment banker? i fear my street cred will possibly decline at the same rate my income increases. will i ever be a "true" , and will my friends incessantly talk shit about me as they stand behind their west seattle record store counter? word.

• alright, here's something I battle with on a daily basis:

I been with my girl for 3 years. She's been hounding me about marrige for the last 2 years. I've ran out of excuses about why we can't get married yet. I'm done with my 4 years in the military and I don't have to be here anymore. My mother has her own company in Miami, and is dying for me to go over there and work with her. I don't know if I really lover her or not, but I don't wanna get married yet, I'm only 26, and I don't wanna be in Oklahoma anymore. I love being with my girl, but I want to be single at the same time. The relationship is good, but my typical male brain is not letting me break down.

This is very difficult. This is a question that only you can answer.

I would say however if you find satisfaction in exercising your male ego and fancy yourself as a GQ playboy and this is why you cannot commit be careful. I have friends who were all about being the players and now they are old a dumpy and used up and worst of all alone.

If you feel however that you are not in love with your woman and your are simply in the relationship for convience sake you should consider moving on.

if you have to stay in Oklahoma to be with your lady that is rough. i have been to Oklahoma and it is OK but it not that OK.

Good Luck,

ap

• Anthony,

I can't keep up with exchange rates. With the records popular in the UK, should I be charging the dollar equivalent of a 10-quid record (like, $15-20) or keep it standard at $10? The man told me yesterday he sells in pounds and buys in dollars. Do Americans lose out?

I really do not think you have to sell records for $10 anymore... The dollar sucks. Run thangs.

• dear mr. AP phd,
    am i sucker to quit my tuffguy sounding foundry job (nepotism), to enter into the world of finance, by becoming an investment banker? i fear my street cred will possibly decline at the same rate my income increases. will i ever be a "true" , and will my friends incessantly talk shit about me as they stand behind their west seattle record store counter? word.

First off all who cares what your friends think do what is right for you... And the other thing is investment bankers are gangster as fuk and make foundry workers look like pussies ( pardon my French ).

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    dear mr ap

i need a new used car to drive around purchasing records,
    my old one is done
    what model would you suggest ?
    thanks in advance

• dear mr ap

my old one is done
    thanks in advance

how much are you trying to spend??

not to impose on your thread, AP
    Thanx for the info, BTW, kinda waht I been thinkin'

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Dear AP,

I find myself getting really hungry throughout the day and I ain't talking little hungry, I mean eat a whole meal hungry. I try to fix this by snacking in between meals. However the soy crisps they sell at the deli across the street just ain't cutting it. Shits getting bad cause its fuckin with my concentration (even when I'm sober), what do you recommend?

-Hungry in Hollywood

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    Dear AP,

My ex and I broke up months ago in a semi adult like fashion and even though I knew it was the right thing, it was still tough. She was bossy, controlling at times and couldn't compromise, I knew this wouldn't make for a good union down the road. In spite of my insight, I still miss that bitch. When she started dating people I couldn't remain as close friends with her for obvious reasons (before she did, I started dating chics and she got sort of jealous and nosy). And particularly this last Saturday at a gig I was playing she showed up with some dude she's been seeing and proceeded to mug down on this clown five feet in front of me. I was a bit intoxicated and had to restrain myself from ripping dude's throat out and beating the living shit out of him.

How do I get on with my own form of peaceful solutions, put this in perspective and not let this situation get the best of me and keep me from focusing my energy on new horizons, creations and general real-world moves.

semi-rhetorically speaking,

nrich

• dear mr ap

my old one is done
    thanks in advance

pontiac sunfire... perferably three tone.

• Dear AP,

I find myself getting really hungry throughout the day and I ain't talking little hungry, I mean eat a whole meal hungry. I try to fix this by snacking in between meals. However the soy crisps they sell at the deli across the street just ain't cutting it. Shits getting bad cause its fuckin with my concentration (even when I'm sober), what do you recommend?

-Hungry in Hollywood

power bar or cliff bar.

eat that shit.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Dear AP,

Anthony,

How it is best to establish your own hustle and make said "moves"? Also, what time of year is it best to incorporate?

Cheers,

M South of LA

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Dear AP,
    My ex and I broke up months ago in a semi adult like fashion and even though I knew it was the right thing, it was still tough. She was bossy, controlling at times and couldn't compromise, I knew this wouldn't make for a good union down the road. In spite of my insight, I still miss that bitch. When she started dating people I couldn't remain as close friends with her for obvious reasons (before she did, I started dating chics and she got sort of jealous and nosy). And particularly this last Saturday at a gig I was playing she showed up with some dude she's been seeing and proceeded to mug down on this clown five feet in front of me. I was a bit intoxicated and had to restrain myself from ripping dude's throat out and beating the living shit out of him.
    How do I get on with my own form of peaceful solutions, put this in perspective and not let this situation get the best of me and keep me from focusing my energy on new horizons, creations and general real-world moves.

semi-rhetorically speaking,
    nrich

whoop his ass Take comfort in the fact that you where hitting it first and all the shit he does with her you've been doing , shit you may have even gotten bored of it. Go up to him and be like "yo man, she likes it when she gets Donkey Punched. Everytime I did that to her it would drive her nuts."