*OFFICIAL STRUT NBA '08-'09 Grit Grime Edition*

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    This Cavs/Lakers game is

PLAYOFF INTENSITY IN THIS ONE BABY. FO REAL. IF YOU HAVEN`T ALREADY, TUNE THE F*ck IN.

That half-time show was hilarious. Lebron clowning KB at the Olympics about tucking his shirt in his warm-ups. "This sign right here means, iso, get the F*ck outta the way!"

I think it`s safe to say now, the post-Jordan NBA is in good hands....Kobe and Lebron.......

LO ABUSING JJ HICKSON RIGHT NOW.

I AM SO DAMN AMPED.......................

GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LA IS NOT f*ckin` AROUND RIGHT NOW. WINS AT BOSTON AND[/b] CLEVELAND. LO, YOU CAN GO HOME AND SMOKE NOW!

LAL trades Radmanovic for Shannon Brown and Adam Morrison of the Bobcats. Interesting, but Morrison is

Anybody else want to discuss LA's recent run?

• Damn. Another one?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    ^^^looks like a crazy game

AMAR'E TO BE A GSW? COT DAMN.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    ^^^looks like a crazy game

AMAR'E TO BE A GSW? COT DAMN.

not going to happen. the w's are active in the trade market right now, but phoenix would be stupid to take on that kind of burden financially.
    the suns are looking to get under the cap at the end of the season. gsw has long term contracts on either of the players that would make sense (ellis, latvia), and long terms on the players that would make no sense (maggette crawford).
    then again, the first players the suns should be shopping are shaq and nash, so they don't strike me as the most strategic ballclub, (looking at you, kerr.)

• Kerr's Shaq Gamble didnt pay off.

Amare's Game didnt take-off the way it suppossed to and Nash cant freestyle as well in a slower system.

Back the drawing board.

the hell was Kerr thinking? How could someone see Nash and Shaq meshing together? If Phoenix is gonna trade someone it should be one of those two. (I can't imagine who a likely trade partner would be, however)

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Kerr's Shaq Gamble didnt pay off.

the hell was Kerr thinking?

"San Antonio keeps bouncing us out of the playoffs because of Tim Duncan and strong interior play."

"San Antonio keeps bouncing us out of the playoffs because of Tim Duncan and strong interior play."

Yeah and Shaq vs. Duncan one on one would be an entertaining match, but basketball is a team sport and just adding the big cactus is not the same as making a team commitment to tough interior play.
    Kerr's GM career is off to a rough start. He is trying to change the team, but he is assembling pieces that don't match. With the age of O'neal and Nash making them difficult to trade, I see the Suns rebuilding through the draft in a few years.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Kerr's Shaq Gamble didnt pay off.

Yeah and Shaq vs. Duncan one on one would be an entertaining match, but basketball is a team sport and just adding the big cactus is not the same as making a team commitment to tough interior play.
    Kerr's GM career is off to a rough start. He is trying to change the team, but he is assembling pieces that don't match. With the age of O'neal and Nash making them difficult to trade, I see the Suns rebuilding through the draft in a few years.

Oneal and stoudamire were supposed to be that interior power that would put them over the top. It doesnt work.

If u let O'neal have has way, Amare is supposed to play the back and provide CONSISTANT rebounding,shot blocking, and above average one-on-one Defense.

Terry Porter(who i like) and Kerr arent the dudes to make this happen.

Kerr was right in making a change cause they were just gettin stopped when Marion and them were around anyway. But now that the gamble hasnt made them into a threat,they now have to really blow up this team and gear up for some rebuilding.

Its a shame cause they seemed like they were one or two players away from at least gettin to the Finals.

Meanwhile.....In Dallas the Kidd experiment hasnt made them that good, but Cuban has stuck to the same culture to a degree.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Meanwhile.....In Dallas the Kidd experiment hasnt made them that good, but Cuban has stuck to the same culture to a degree.

Mavs and Suns are at the same dreadful crossroad.

at least the ball still runs through Dork whereas Nash has been stifled with tryin to work w/ Shaq.

i dont know why Cuban think Howard is untouchable.

at least the ball still runs through Dork whereas Nash has been stifled with tryin to work w/ Shaq.

He'd move Josh in a second if he thought he was getting full value....at this point he may be putting way beyond true value on him vis a vis a two year old All-Star berth.

He'd move Josh in a second if he thought he was getting full value....at this point he may be putting way beyond true value on him vis a vis a two year old All-Star berth.

No doubt.

I dont know who could change the culture of Dallas at this point.

Maybe a Caron Butler? Cory Meggette? Vince Carter?

Ya'll seem to need an aggresive perimeter player.

No doubt.

Amare would do the trick

No doubt.

Amare would do the trick

That means he would play Center and he hasnt committed himself to REbounding on a cosistant basis.

"Falls 10 spots and, if he does not improve his basic defensive skills, could fall further. Amare potentially could be the best power forward in the game, but has not shown an overall consistency on the defensive end to warrant staying at number 7. I admire how Amare was able to rebound from ACL surgery and regain his explosiveness, but we need to see more growth on the court with regards to the dirty parts of the game, like defense and rebounding."

Having Amare at a true Center spot would spread the court between him and Dirk so much that the whole team would benefit.

Having Amare at a true Center spot would spread the court between him and Dirk so much that the whole team would benefit.

I feel you. Cause Dork plays the elbow.

• Having Amare at a true Center spot would spread the court between him and Dirk so much that the whole team would benefit on offense and get destroyed on defense[/b].

Having Amare at a true Center spot would spread the court between him and Dirk so much that the whole team would benefit on offense and get destroyed on defense[/b].

We now have Erica Dampier....it can't get worse with Amare.

• Where are the ten pages of Adam Morrison to LaLaLakers analysis I was hoping for?

Nash stifled? Dude is putting up crazy assist numbers this year.

• Where are the ten pages of Adam Morrison to LaLaLakers analysis I was hoping for?

Nash stifled? Dude is putting up crazy assist numbers this year.

Nash is averaging below 10 assists per game for the first time since 2003. That's not an enormous drop off, but it is still less. he is also averaging below 15 points per game for the first time since 2003. 2003 was his last year with the Mavs, so its safe to say that statistically this is Nash's worst year with the Suns.

As to the Morrison-Radmonovic trade, its pretty hard to generate any excitement about either of those players. Its hard to believe that people in Oregon were mad because we didn't "draft the 'stache" in 2006 when we took Lamarcus Aldridge at #2.

New NBA draft rule: whoever Jordan picks is destined for mediocrity.

Who in Philly drafted K.O.B.E.?