Plaease to explain... Madonna

2»

Comments

• Quote:h,121b,121Well, she is still around, so I guess she's still a threat to somebody. b,121b,121h,121
    b,121b,121

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,892 Posts
    Quote:h,121b,121her appeal to worldwide audienceb,121b,121h,121
    b,121b,121This is what I fail to see. But like oxygen, which I also can't see, I don't doubt it's real. I just don't understand it (why she's still "Relevant" worldwide.) - I kind of understand oxygen.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Quote:h,121b,121there are some madonna pic discs that are worth 4-5 k b,121b,121h,121
    b,121b,121which ones?b,121b,121my wife has a gaggle of em.b,121b,121(Yes, 'gaggle' is the correct word when one is speaking about a Madonna collection).

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,892 Posts
    Quote:h,121b,121She's irrelevant NOW. b,121b,121h,121
    b,121b,121Well, I think so. I understood her appeal 25 years ago though. But she still seems able to rake it in.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Quote:h,121b,121
    Quote:h,121b,121She's irrelevant NOW. b,121b,121h,121
    b,121b,121Well, I think so. I understood her appeal 25 years ago though. But she still seems able to rake it in. b,121b,121h,121
    b,121b,121She's a Franchise like Rolling Stones

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    yes i would blap that ciccone poonnanni

And Im sure she sucked plenty of industry connected cock to get to where she is....

Some ppl say shes a master at self promotion, marketing and changing her style, a true rebel that pushes the boundaries in pop and mainstream,but I see her as a walking brand name who bites whatever is fresh in the underground, waters it down enough and then sells it as the real deal, and creates pseudo contorversies and scandals, just enough to get a bad girl rep.

If this was a business related message board Id be giving her porps, but sionces its a music related one I got to say- She sucks dead dogs balls. And F*ck Lenny Kravitz too, while were at it, for looping James Brown for her and then dissing hip hop producers!

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    i appreciate her for what she is. she do have some cuts, though. i'd like to witness one of her shows.

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    i remember when that madonna song "human nature" came out and i was really confused that she would sing over the main source single "what u need". im sure k-cut woulda got a nice pay out!

• And F*ck Lenny Kravitz too, while were at it, for looping James Brown for her and then dissing hip hop producers!

I always this was just sampled from Public Enemy, and it was a programmed by the Bomb Squad. Doesn't really sound like chopped "Funky Drummer" to me.

And F*ck Lenny Kravitz too, while were at it, for looping James Brown for her and then dissing hip hop producers!

I always this was just sampled from Public Enemy, and it was a programmed by the Bomb Squad. Doesn't really sound like chopped "Funky Drummer" to me.

Yeah but the PE drums come from FD as far as I know (with some obvious studio wizadry).
    Isnt that why Bomb Squad produced that diss song by YBT "My Donna" back in the days.

Anyone rememeber the Billboards where she came out to 'defend' hip hop, telling anyone that has a problem with the music should F*ck off (or something to that effect)? Think Dre and co where on stage with her at the time?

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts

And Im sure she sucked plenty of industry connected cock to get to where she is....

givin her porps

givin her porps

Theres no love for dyslexia on SS....

Although "Porps" does sound like some festy disease you would get from f*cking Madonna. Someone should ask Big Daddy Kane if he's gotten himself tested for it.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts

givin her porps

Theres no love for dyslexia on SS....

Although "Porps" does sound like some festy disease you would get from f*cking Madonna. Someone should ask Big Daddy Kane if he's gotten himself tested for it.

but i like the word "porps", will use it from now on to say "props", same as rare and "raer"...kinda like an addition to SS lingo...still, you right, porps sounds diseasly. And getting back to Madonna, I guess i had a little crush on her ca. 86. But maybe just because i kissed a girl in summercamp that year (high on love related) I always felt bad for Guy Ritchie in a way, dunno why...

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts

The "real" wasnt readily available, so cop the clone.........Vogue Related.
    real talk

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

The "real" wasnt readily available, so cop the clone.........Vogue Related.
    real talk

This movie is eight million times more interesting than Madonna will ever be. Executive Realness Knows the Deal.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

givin her porps

Just gotta say the whole sucked alot of industry dick to get where she is thing sounds really stupid and sexist.

Also, F*ck hip hop producers.

• DeegreezDeegreez 804 Posts
    She does have beautiful boobs.
    Damn.
    And it's Madonna!
    She changed the game, industry-wise. For better or for worse. Shamelessly commercial, selling sex and style and image and brand first and THEN music after that. On a huge scale.
    And now she's a 50 year old in a leotard which is weird but now her image is "i look better in this leotard then anyone in their 20's or 30's" and she is selling that for now.

• And F*ck Lenny Kravitz too, while were at it, for looping James Brown for her and then dissing hip hop producers!

Yeah but the PE drums come from FD as far as I know (with some obvious studio wizadry).
    Isnt that why Bomb Squad produced that diss song by YBT "My Donna" back in the days.

that diss song was because Kravits sampled PE. the ? Remainz...does the PE joint sample FD? Shocklee says 'no'.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    I copped Confessions On The Dance Floor just for the Pink Vinyl.

'sorry' was a great track & dude who produced most of that album has some classic dance singles from the past couple years

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    my favorite madonna joint is 'deeper & deeper'

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    my favorite madonna joint is 'deeper & deeper'
    i like the shep pettibone mixes.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    def

givin her porps

Just gotta say the whole sucked alot of industry dick to get where she is thing sounds really stupid and sexist.

Also, F*ck hip hop producers.

Yeah cause madonna has NEVER used SEX to further her career.... and since the majority of hip hop producers are males- then aint you being just as sexist and stupid?