Anybody wanna see Young Jeezy kill George Bush?

CherChezLaPLANCherChezLaPLAN 340 Posts
edited May 2008 in Strut Central

Comments

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Wow.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I'm pressin' charges!

I'm pressin' charges!

I'm pressin' charges!

I'm pressin' charges!

I'm pressin' charges!

I'm pressin' charges!

I'm pressin' charges!

I'm pressin' charges!

I'm pressin' charges!

I'm pressin' charges!

I'm pressin' charges!

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    When keeping it "real"...goes wrong.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    i like how the soulja boy "YOUUUUUUUUUUUU" is now like a pavlovian response. u can hear someone on the train couldnt help himself. also, she should press charges.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    paging Reynaldo........

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    there are so many layers in that video. First it's like a funny "rapping on the train" thing. Then you're like "is that an old lady she's yelling at?" Once you settle into the "damn, this girl is crazy. I can't believe that old lady is so calm" she flips the script and starts dropping rape alegations.

What is it about public trasnpo that makes loonies so vocal?

GET OUT MY FACE
    GET OUT MY FACE
    GET OUT MY FACE

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    this is actually from tonight's episode of Miss Rap Supreme. Serch has the girls rap for people on the subway.

HOLD AWWWP!!!!!!!!!

HOLD AWWWP!!!!!!!!!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I'd be surprised if she was sober.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    this is actually from tonight's episode of Miss Rap Supreme. Serch has the girls rap for people on the subway.

That's seriously what I first thought. At a glance, homegirl looks like the chick who was beefing with Khia.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    jk

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I like how chic "finds" the guy that raped her, but will only consider pressing charges after he fucks up her weave.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    "where my du rag at ?"

"its on ya head"

why didn't anyone step up sooner?

U wouldnta done shit.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    i like how the soulja boy "YOUUUUUUUUUUUU" is now like a pavlovian response. u can hear someone on the train couldnt help himself.

I know, that was one of my favorite parts. dead silence from everyone else until that dude chimes in. Is that kinda like grabbing the mic and yelling "Hold up!" and people yelling back "wait a minute!" without even realizing it?

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    Wow.

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    HOLD AWWWP!!!!!!!!!

HOLD AWWWP!!!!!!!!!

• Ha..

"man, you ain't gonna believe what happened on the MARTA today! This bitch was....."

Wow.
    Wow.

I was too mesmorized to leave a response last night

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    obstreperous

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    Lyrics:

My shit, matta fact you assassinating.
    Cuz im finna to send him to come do it.
    Anybody wanna see young jeezy kill Goerge Bush shawty?
    Yuuuoooooooh, crank dat soulja girl.
    Soulja girl allp in it, 'hoe'
    Watcha crank an watchmeh roll
    Waymi crank dat soulja girl an superman that hoe, now watch me yuuuooooh...
    yahhh nigga yahhhh....get out ma face!
    yahhh yahh yahhhhhh.....get out ma face!...
    Eyo soulja girl can i get uh minute...ay!
    Ummm ummm manhannahinnut ey!..
    Ey soulja girl ey! yahhhh nigga yahhhhhhhh!
    Yahhh yahh yahhhHhhh! get out ma face! get out ma face! i want my shit!..i want my shit!...i want my shit!...i want my shit!....shawty.
    Beat dat ah, beat dat ah...ima beatcha ass on thi traiiin...we onamurr im finna do ma thang...
    You thought I couldn't freestyle on you boo?
    You owe everybody an apology fo yo shit hoe...
    You got five minutes to do it or its over bitch.
    Or ima ram through the white house and kick off in ma shit...
    An you own wonna take it theuh...
    I got a bunch of grown niggas in ma rent-uh-centu take it theuh..
    It's ovur this mean war!..I'm ain squashing this shit shawty..We finna go to war..
    Straight in the U.S...Ey jeezy baby i got this bitch right here lets take the test...
    Somebody give me a phone shawty...i aint gon need no phone...........
    Shawty.......Ima kill lil shawty...

guy: Shawty chill man its a old lady man chill man...
    crazy: old lady???
    guy: Yeah man...
    crazy: you know what this old lady called me!?
    guy: man chill with that crazy shit man...
    crazy: chill!??!?! ima chill shawty...
    guy: foreal tho...
    crazy: ima go on and chill...thank you that's the best advice that i could take shawty...just chill!...till i get to Eli Train Station, and how dare you jump up in my face, N-E-way. And say a GOD DAMN! thing to me about cussin out no old lady. you the same nigga i been lookin for that raped me. you the same nigga i been lookin for that raped me shawty.........same nigga from glenwood. the same nigga. the same nigga from glenwood. fuck glenwood????? eight teeth! hold up!!!!!!!!!!! wait a minute!!!!!!!!!! hold!! you got not right bitch!!!!!!!!!! hold up!!!!!! hold the fuck up hoe!!!!!! you got no right bitch!!!

*boom* *kachow* *splat* *pow* *bam!*

Ay dude turn hands with that shit. hold hands with thi shit. where ma A hat? somebody get ma hat so i can go, somebody get ma hat so i can go, somebody get ma hat so i can go. did anybody see muh hat. if if they hit me! im pressin charges. im pressin charges. im pressin charges. im pressin charges. whats they name? im pressin charges. im pressin charges. im pressin charges. im pressin charges. im pressin charges. im pressin charges. im pressin charges. where ma du-rag at????? *its on yuh head* im pressin charges im pressin charges. its over

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    whoa, get a job! contact youtube and tell them about your stenography skills.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

That was pretty helpful since I only understood about 1/16th of what she said in that video.

• thesolelifethesolelife 369 Posts
    Um, speechless....

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Dark.

Lyrics:

My shit, matta fact you assassinating.
    Cuz im finna to send him to come do it.
    Anybody wanna see young jeezy kill Goerge Bush shawty?
    Yuuuoooooooh, crank dat soulja girl.
    Soulja girl allp in it, 'hoe'
    Watcha crank an watchmeh roll
    Waymi crank dat soulja girl an superman that hoe, now watch me yuuuooooh...
    yahhh nigga yahhhh....get out ma face!
    yahhh yahh yahhhhhh.....get out ma face!...
    Eyo soulja girl can i get uh minute...ay!
    Ummm ummm manhannahinnut ey!..
    Ey soulja girl ey! yahhhh nigga yahhhhhhhh!
    Yahhh yahh yahhhHhhh! get out ma face! get out ma face! i want my shit!..i want my shit!...i want my shit!...i want my shit!....shawty.
    Beat dat ah, beat dat ah...ima beatcha ass on thi traiiin...we onamurr im finna do ma thang...
    You thought I couldn't freestyle on you boo?
    You owe everybody an apology fo yo shit hoe...
    You got five minutes to do it or its over bitch.
    Or ima ram through the white house and kick off in ma shit...
    An you own wonna take it theuh...
    I got a bunch of grown niggas in ma rent-uh-centu take it theuh..
    It's ovur this mean war!..I'm ain squashing this shit shawty..We finna go to war..
    Straight in the U.S...Ey jeezy baby i got this bitch right here lets take the test...
    Somebody give me a phone shawty...i aint gon need no phone...........
    Shawty.......Ima kill lil shawty...

guy: Shawty chill man its a old lady man chill man...
    crazy: old lady???
    guy: Yeah man...
    crazy: you know what this old lady called me!?
    guy: man chill with that crazy shit man...
    crazy: chill!??!?! ima chill shawty...
    guy: foreal tho...
    crazy: ima go on and chill...thank you that's the best advice that i could take shawty...just chill!...till i get to Eli Train Station, and how dare you jump up in my face, N-E-way. And say a GOD DAMN! thing to me about cussin out no old lady. you the same nigga i been lookin for that raped me. you the same nigga i been lookin for that raped me shawty.........same nigga from glenwood. the same nigga. the same nigga from glenwood. fuck glenwood????? eight teeth! hold up!!!!!!!!!!! wait a minute!!!!!!!!!! hold!! you got not right bitch!!!!!!!!!! hold up!!!!!! hold the fuck up hoe!!!!!! you got no right bitch!!!

*boom* *kachow* *splat* *pow* *bam!*

Ay dude turn hands with that shit. hold hands with thi shit. where ma A hat? somebody get ma hat so i can go, somebody get ma hat so i can go, somebody get ma hat so i can go. did anybody see muh hat. if if they hit me! im pressin charges. im pressin charges. im pressin charges. im pressin charges. whats they name? im pressin charges. im pressin charges. im pressin charges. im pressin charges. im pressin charges. im pressin charges. im pressin charges. where ma du-rag at????? *its on yuh head* im pressin charges im pressin charges. its over

where ma du-rag at????? *its on yuh head*

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    i would have knocked her ass down if she touched that old lady