Where Have All the Women Gone?

Comments

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    you don't own records? what the fuck are you doing here?

hahah I remember a "Who Do You Suspect Doesn't Actually Have Records" thread a while back. Someone should bump that but I think it's over a year old.

That was my thread. I think deej was the name that came up most often.

Maybe we can just bump the thread "DUDES WHO ARE ONLY ON HERE BECAUSE THEIR SISTER IS A MODERATOR" instead?

see this is what I'm saying. there's hella threads I'd like to bump for old times' sake (the faux_rillz-initated "who doesn't have records" one being a prime example), but unless you bookmarked it it's pretty much gone if it's been over a year, right?

True, But the POPEYEs sides makes a come back once a year!!! And that was started back in 05 or 06.

• SelinaKyle83SelinaKyle83 1,042 Posts
    Hi Bassie!! Thanks for the shout!! I'm here, just afraid i'll be exposed as a fraud and called "WEAK SAUCE"!!haha!!

"you don't own records? what the fuck are you doing here?"

My boy used to mention this site, so I thought i'd check it out and consequently found it quite addictive and entertaining!! I think it's really insightful (with all the songs posted) and always laugh worthy, specially when the fights break out, which seems to happen at the drop of a hat!!haha!! And i do like all the graemlins....

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Oh snap. That was intended for a different thread.

What ever women were left here I probably drove off with that one.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    DUDE THAT MEANS YOU

And me too. The only reason I brought it up is because he's here and she isn't. That's like trading a helicopter for a tricycle. Shit just aint fair.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I've been e-hollerin at SS females since day one. I just do it because I like my cybersex sessions to be record related.
    If y'all consider this practice wrong, fuck it, I got nothing but positive response from them.
    Where else on the internet would I be able to use lines like "now I'm slowly rubbing your back with my dog-eared cover of Kind of blue".

To all my e-girls: thank you, you know who you are ( creepiest use of graemlin)

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    he's here and she isn't. That's like trading a helicopter for a tricycle. Shit just aint fair.

If that is the reason why we haven't seen A around here, shit ain't fair is right - to say the least. It's wrong.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    there's hella threads I'd like to bump for old times' sake (the faux_rillz-initated "who doesn't have records" one being a prime example), but unless you bookmarked it it's pretty much gone if it's been over a year, right?

If it came out after January 2005, it's still potentially findable...

True, But the POPEYEs sides makes a come back once a year!!! And that was started back in 05 or 06.

Well, that kept getting bumped so much that you can Google it now.

• aradpumaaradpuma 83 Posts
    I haven't seen EdithHead, Anna or Elise here in a minute.
    JustAlice, aradpuma and dianediane don't post nearly often enough.
    Neta and Coselmed, I know are, special appearances, but still.
    SelinaKyle came and went like an apparition.
    LadyDay - MIA.
    I still want to beleive FreakyTracy is real and will suddenly start posting the best mixes this side of the cathouse.

Where is everyone? Did I forget someone?

moved to puerto rico, left all my records in michigan, can't find any here that aren't covered in mildew and rat turds. so i'm bowing my head in "raers only on ipod" shame.

The recurring "women don't know anything about music"/"all women listen to bad music"/"I hate the music that women listen to" thread never helps.

i think that's one of the last threads i posted on. it makes dudes seem really Frickin' toy-ish. also the tuff guy e-beef is way corny.

but i can't resist lurking here sometimes, y'all keep me in touch w/ my (record) love.. never forget.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    I haven't seen EdithHead, Anna or Elise here in a minute.
    JustAlice, aradpuma and dianediane don't post nearly often enough.
    Neta and Coselmed, I know are, special appearances, but still.
    SelinaKyle came and went like an apparition.
    LadyDay - MIA.
    I still want to beleive FreakyTracy is real and will suddenly start posting the best mixes this side of the cathouse.

Where is everyone? Did I forget someone?

moved to puerto rico, left all my records in michigan, can't find any here that aren't covered in mildew and rat turds. so i'm bowing my head in "raers only on ipod" shame.

The recurring "women don't know anything about music"/"all women listen to bad music"/"I hate the music that women listen to" thread never helps.

i think that's one of the last threads i posted on. it makes dudes seem really Frickin' toy-ish. also the tuff guy e-beef is way corny.

but i can't resist lurking here sometimes, y'all keep me in touch w/ my (record) love.. never forget.

co-sign!!

BTW, I made up that pm with my buddy glenn, dorks. Come on, dudes.

There are a lot of creepy dudes on here tho. I dont want to mention any names.

It is nice to have more females on here tho.

• If you made Glen up, then I salute you. That was comedy GOLD, and has turned into a real-life running punchline for me.

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    I've been e-hollerin at SS females since day one. I just do it because I like my cybersex sessions to be record related.
    If y'all consider this practice wrong, fuck it, I got nothing but positive response from them.
    Where else on the internet would I be able to use lines like "now I'm slowly rubbing your back with my dog-eared cover of Kind of blue".

To all my e-girls: thank you, you know who you are ( creepiest use of graemlin)
    thats cool because its record related

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    If you made Glen up, then I salute you. That was comedy GOLD, and has turned into a real-life running punchline for me.

I makes jokes like the menz.

Seriously though, I love this place. It has it moments, but if you are able to pick through all the BS and learn and contribute then it makes it worthwhile.

Some of the characters on here are priceless. And not only that, the talent. Its what keeps me coming back.

I've just been really busy working a lot cause im finally moving to the west coast! Peace out MIDWEST!!!!!!!!!(*&(*$&(*@#&$@(*&$!!!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Hi Bassie!! Thanks for the shout!! I'm here, just afraid i'll be exposed as a fraud and called "WEAK SAUCE"!!haha!!

"you don't own records? what the fuck are you doing here?"

If you like music, then you're not a fraud.

You may have noticed that not owning records has not stopped anyone from posting!Please do not be afraid and contribute!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Could u explain the Selina Kyle nickname?

I definately thought that you would know this one Batmon...with your profile pics!!
    Very, very sad, but i'm a HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUGE fan of the Batman films (well 1st 2 and the lastest installments....actually dreamt someone told me they saw dark knight last night and it was meant to be unbelievable....wow, can't believe i admitted that ).
    Anyway- always loved catwoman (Julie Newmar & Eartha Kitt) and after seeing batman returns at 10, it just cemented my love for her and Selina Kyle/Michelle Pfeiffer.....still have the majority of her lines memorised..... haha!!

sorry i do like the greamlins ever so!!
    And Bassie, thanks again for being very welcoming!!

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    What no love for the Halle Berry Cat woman? rowrrr...

Fraid not!!hehe!! Still haven't seen it yet but Michelle Pfeiffer was it for me!! I still can't believe that it was originally going to be Annette Benning!! Thank gawd mr beatty got her sprogged up just in the nick of time!! haha!!

I definately thought that you would know this one Batmon...with your profile pics!!

Oh i know it alright. I was kinda hyped up that another Batman related poaster was on board. Welcome.

DONT GET ME STARTED

DON'T GET ME STARTED!!haha!!
    Thanks for those....havent seen any episode's in yyyyyyyyyyyears!!
    I actually had a gotham city style 21st and went as selina of course, and hardly anyone knew who she was!!boooooooooooooo!!haha!!
    Is it just Batman you like or are there other super hero's that take your fancy??

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Who would have imagined this thread would result in this:

By the way, I'm currently dating Barbara Gordon, but I'm still
    in love with Dinah Drake and her foxy fishnets. I cry.

Is it just Batman you like or are there other super hero's that take your fancy??

Who would have imagined this thread would result in this:

Dude ur the Commissioner....dont forget it.

Haha!! Shouldn't have asked!!
    Yeah- forgot how good blade is!!
    Oh, and one of our biggest australian models, megan gale is going to be playing wonder woman in George Miller???s Justice League of America.

Haha!! Shouldn't have asked!!
    Yeah- forgot how good blade is!!
    Oh, and one of our biggest australian models, megan gale is going to be playing wonder woman in George Miller???s Justice League of America.

i know. shes hot but she aint lynda carter

• u might wanna take this to the P.M. Batmack

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I thought Selina Kyle was a Batmon alias because the name was too obvious. I guess he/she is a real person.

haha!People do that? Have conversations between their numerous profiles?? noice!!

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    u might wanna take this to the P.M. Batmack

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Post of the year.

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    I thought Selina Kyle was a Batmon alias because the name was too obvious. I guess he/she is a real person.