This scares me

djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
"About one in four Clinton supporters said they would back John McCain in the general election should Obama win, while fewer than one in five of Obama's voters said they support McCain if Clinton should win. "so basically there's a bigger percentage of Hillary supporters that are complete fucktards.

Comments

• Wow! Where's that quote from?

Dress

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

could this be proof that white women are irrational?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

so basically there's a bigger percentage of Hillary supporters that are complete f**ktards.

Shocking--and contrary to everything Hillary's supporters here on SoulStrut have shown us.

I believe a majority of white male Democrats also support Hillary.

actually I think the article states that she won white men in 12 states to his 10, that's a pretty level field in that respect. But she's got white women in her pocket and he's got the black vote in his.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    what should really scare you is the complete derth of Catholic support for Obama. Catholics make up what, 24% of the population. And something like only 20% of Catholics voted for Obama.

so basically there's a bigger percentage of Hillary supporters that are complete f**ktards.

excellent strategy. everytime you dont like a result just denigrate the people who dont agree with you. you certain to win a lot of voters with that. its just like your man, when people ask questions Obama doesn't like he complains that people are tired of hearing the questions and then insults the potential voters who want the questions answered by calling them bitter. For a uniter, this guy is the most divisive candidate in I cant even remember how long. And now your pretty much stuck with him.

Democrats is so dumb.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    what should really scare you is the complete derth of Catholic support for Obama. Catholics make up what, 24% of the population. And something like only 20% of Catholics voted for Obama.

How many times have you heard a Christian person use the terms "Catholic brothers and sisters", huh??? I think Christian people have always assumed that Catholics, who many have shared our god with were our friends? I guess it's a rude awakening
    for lot or Christians not in the know

How many times have you heard a Christian person use the terms "Catholic brothers and sisters", huh??? I think Christian people have always assumed that Catholics, who many have shared our god with were our friends? I guess it's a rude awakening

hes our god and we shared him with you.

dude, honestly I could care less if it's Obama or Hillary, I like Obama but whatever. McCain scares the shit out of me. Dude is a POW and I see video of him belittling the shit out of the lady who runs the POW/MIA funding in front of Congress, and her brother is still missing. I just read this too.

"McCain has said again and again that he has seen no ???credible??? evidence that more than a tiny handful of men might have been alive in captivity after the official prison return in 1973. He dismisses all of the subsequent radio intercepts, live sightings, satellite photos, CIA reports, defector information, recovered enemy documents and reports of ransom demands ??? thousands and thousands of pieces of information indicating live captives ??? as meaningless. He has even described these intelligence reports as the rough equivalent of UFO and alien sightings"

fuck that dude, he's a creepy piece of shit.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

hes our god and we shared him with you.

"You got your Jesus in my Peanut Butter!"

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    For a uniter, this guy is the most divisive candidate in I cant even remember how long.

You must have a short memory.

"I'm a uniter, not a divider"

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    McCain allegedly found a loophole in his own campaign finance bill to increase the amount donors could give to his campaign. Amazing.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

excellent strategy. everytime you dont like a result just denigrate the people who dont agree with you.

I disagree.

dude, honestly I could care less if it's Obama or Hillary, I like Obama but whatever. McCain scares the shit out of me. Dude is a POW and I see video of him belittling the shit out of the lady who runs the POW/MIA funding in front of Congress, and her brother is still missing. I just read this too.

"McCain has said again and again that he has seen no ???credible??? evidence that more than a tiny handful of men might have been alive in captivity after the official prison return in 1973. He dismisses all of the subsequent radio intercepts, live sightings, satellite photos, CIA reports, defector information, recovered enemy documents and reports of ransom demands ??? thousands and thousands of pieces of information indicating live captives ??? as meaningless. He has even described these intelligence reports as the rough equivalent of UFO and alien sightings"

im sorry but wasnt it Kerry the last democratic loser who actually went to Vietnam and came back saying there were no POWs so his brother in law or something could get a big realestate development scheme going there?

im sorry but wasnt it Kerry the last democratic loser who actually went to Vietnam and came back saying there were no POWs so his brother in law or something could get a big realestate development scheme going there?

why are you sorry and what does any of this have to do with Kerry? I never mentioned him once. Stay on subject

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    "About one in four Clinton supporters said they would back John McCain in the general election should Obama win, while fewer than one in five of Obama's voters said they support McCain if Clinton should win. "

so basically there's a bigger percentage of Hillary supporters that are complete fucktards.

I don't know how much stock I'd put in that, though. They're being all bittersauce when asked the question now, but when push comes to shove, I think a decent number of them will back down.

Remember all the howls from the right wing when McCain got the nomination? Remember Limbaugh and The Coulter and all those folks talkin' 'bout "I'll never vote for McCain!" Yeah, they're gonna vote for McCain. It works both ways.

why are you sorry and what does any of this have to do with Kerry? I never mentioned him once. Stay on subject

try and do the Frickin' math. if you look at it long enough, im sure even you will be able to draw some kind of connection.

try and do the Frickin' math. if you look at it long enough, im sure even you will be able to draw some kind of connection.

haha, dude my point is McCain is a caca person, so is Kerry if that's true. Kerry is out of the picture. It's that creepy septiginarian I'm worried about now. the math is that I don't want a dude that would say some shit like that in office, nor do I want a dude that banned MLK day in his state in office. he scares me. I didn't want Kerry in office either, he was creepy too.

Hillary creeps me out too, but much less than McCain, Obama even less than either of them, I'll be voting for him if he makes it, if not then Hillary. that's my math.

"VOTE OBAMA - HE'S LESS CREEPY"

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    "About one in four Clinton supporters said they would back John McCain in the general election should Obama win, while fewer than one in five of Obama's voters said they support McCain if Clinton should win. "

so basically there's a bigger percentage of Hillary supporters that are complete fucktards.

is this really your analysis of this particular statistic? wow. genius.

this statistic is a comparison of apples to oranges: Clinton backers that would support McCain vs. Obama supporters that wouldn't support McCain.

OK so we know (according to this one poll anyway) who the 1-in-four Clinton supporters will actually vote for: McCain. But what about four in five Obama voters that wouldn't support McCain if Clinton should win?

Do they vote Hillary? Nader? Stay home?

Which outcome leads to a greater net loss in Democrat voters on election day: an Obama nomination or a Clinton nomination?

daze's quoted poll result does not answer this question. and this is the more meaningful inquiry for those of us who actually want to see a Democrat in the White House.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

I don't know how much stock I'd put in that, though. They're being all bittersauce when asked the question now, but when push comes to shove, I think a decent number of them will back down.

Remember all the howls from the right wing when McCain got the nomination? Remember Limbaugh and The Coulter and all those folks talkin' 'bout "I'll never vote for McCain!" Yeah, they're gonna vote for McCain. It works both ways.

cosine. voting attitudes will change big time once there is a real Dem candidate and a real general election in progress.

this statistic is a comparison of apples to oranges: Clinton backers that would support McCain vs. Obama supporters that wouldn't support McCain.

OK so we know (according to this one poll anyway) who the 1-in-four Clinton supporters will actually vote for: McCain. But what about four in five Obama voters that wouldn't support McCain if Clinton should win?

Do they vote Hillary? Nader? Stay home?

Which outcome leads to a greater net loss in Democrat voters on election day: an Obama nomination or a Clinton nomination?

daze's quoted poll result does not answer this question. and this is the more meaningful inquiry for those of us who actually want to see a Democrat in the White House.

true that

"VOTE OBAMA - HE'S LESS CREEPY"

YES!

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    caca person.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    "VOTE OBAMA - HE'S LESS CREEPY THE LEAST SHITTY OF THE THREE SHIT SANDWICHES"

My voting attitude revealed.

Huh?

Unless somebody altered the quote, the statistic clearly compares the proportion of Clinton backers that would support McCain (1/4) to the proportion of Obama supporters that also would support McCain (1/5).

Your subsequent comparison is actually the one that's apples and oranges (or, more precisely, inverted statistics):

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

everybody loves white women, except other white women

everybody loves white women, except other white women

and me