NBA PLAYOFFS'08 ALL CAPS EDITION

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH, YOU BALD ASS FUCK. I NEVER SAID THAT.

Yes, actually, you did. Right about this time last year--I suspect that you'd never even seen Chris Paul play at that time.

• tomasltomasl 315 Posts
    I heard it.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

Yes, actually, you did. Right about this time last year--I suspect that you'd never even seen Chris Paul play at that time.

I didn't say Chris Paul doesn't have a "killer instinct". I probably said something along the lines of "I would take D Williams over Chris Paul cuz he's a throwback PG and plays some defense."

By the way, NO ONE really predicted the breakout season Paul has had. Yes, not even the great telepath. And obviously not even you. So what's your point?

I heard it.

Hilarious. These lil dudes are clinging onto Faux Rillz's jock like Flip Saunders is clinging onto his coaching position.

I didn't say Chris Paul doesn't have a "killer instinct". I probably said something along the lines of "I would take D Williams over Chris Paul cuz he's a throwback PG and plays some defense."

No, you're conflating two different dumb statements you made.

• tomasltomasl 315 Posts
    I bet your whole body would fit in either of my pant legs.

I heard it.

Hilarious. These lil dudes are clinging onto Faux Rillz's jock like Flip Saunders is clinging onto his coaching position.

Right.

Dudes are attributing statements that you never made to you in order to curry favor with me.

Sounds totally plausible.

The alternative would be that you actually did say something foolish and uninformed, which would be unthinkable. Simply couldn't have happened.

No, you're conflating two different dumb statements you made.

I don't trust your private-mind garden delusions.

Let's get back to basketball (which obviously you are not good at).

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    "dear stephen a. smith: what do you eat for breakfast?"

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

Let's get back to basketball (which obviously you are not good at).

And, just in case you were wondering, no you cannot possibly understand the complexity of sample-based production if you don't make beats yourself.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    don't forget with the Shaq trade and hill signing the Suns basically gave up their three point shooting which was a big part of their offense.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I know that I said I'd take Deron Williams over CP if I was building a team.

My logic was that Deron was more fundementally sound and would make ANY player around him better and that Paul was flashier but limited.

I was wrong.....but really you can't go wrong with either player.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    The Shaq trade was a no brainer for the Suns.....Marion was gone at the end of the year anyway and I believe his attitude had been a problem since last year.

Hindsight is 20/20 but Marion only played a handful of games after the trade as he said his back was hurting.

Amazingly his back hurt a lot worse after D Wade went out of the season.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    The Shaq trade was a no brainer for the Suns.....Marion was gone at the end of the year anyway and I believe his attitude had been a problem since last year.

Hindsight is 20/20 but Marion only played a handful of games after the trade as he said his back was hurting.

Amazingly his back hurt a lot worse after D Wade went out of the season.
    marion's back hurting was a front office move.
    ping pong balls. (as if they needed more with this last season)

don't forget with the Shaq trade and hill signing the Suns basically gave up their three point shooting which was a big part of their offense.

True. And on top of that, Marion was a hell of a finisher. He was pretty much Nash's #1 or #2 option. Grant Hill or Boris Diaw or Shaq surely ain't gonna fill in that role.

YALL SEE THE TNT BANNER AT THE TOP???!! LOL

RAJ, GIMME MY MONEY.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    By the way, NO ONE really predicted the breakout season Paul has had. ?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Dallas is gonna tie it up at home..........

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    PAUL > NASH > KIDD

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I just wanted to ask if this:

"GET THOSE PINK STRIPES TURN RED."

was a Yuichi original.

PAUL > NASH > KIDD

Right now, but hes two finals and two mvps away from their achievements.

PAUL > NASH > KIDD

Does shooting under 40% for 6 out of 14 seasons count as an achievement?

PAUL > NASH > KIDD

I don't think Shied was saying his lifetime achievements are more impressive than those of Kidd or Nash, but I think the year he's had has not only been better than the year each of them had, but is comparable to the best year of each of their careers.

Paul's as credible an MVP candidate as Kidd was in 2002 (when he should've gotten it) and Kidd's Finals appearances should probably have an asterisk--that was an extraoridnarily weak Eastern Conference.

PAUL > NASH > KIDD

Kidd, who had 12 points, 13 assists and 10 rebounds, is now in sole possession of third on the career triple-double list, surpassing Wilt Chamberlain. He trails Oscar Robertson and Magic Johnson. [/b]

PAUL > NASH > KIDD

Kidd, who had 12 points, 13 assists and 10 rebounds, is now in sole possession of third on the career triple-double list, surpassing Wilt Chamberlain. He trails Oscar Robertson and Magic Johnson. [/b]

So Fat Lever is in the Hall of Fame, right?

And how Kidd's 12 points, 13 assists and 10 rebounds "surpasses" Wilt's 45 points, 25 rebounds, and 12 blocks...I'll never know.

PAUL > NASH > KIDD

So Fat Lever is in the Hall of Fame, right?

• R**ert, get the hell outta here w/ your axe to grind!!!!

Kidd is easily a HOFer.

R**ert, get the hell outta here w/ your axe to grind!!!!

Kidd is easily a HOFer.

Maybe so (to my dismay)...but plaese to say this out loud with me:

JASON KIDD IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE SUB-NATE ARCHIBALD.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    and Kidd's Finals appearances should probably have an asterisk--that was an extraoridnarily weak Eastern Conference. [/b]

Can't you say that about several years though?? Plus he made it there twice.