What's YOUR "style"?

1235»

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Vintage does not always mean used. There's a lot of store stock that never made it off shelves back in 1976.

You've heard of washing clothes, right?

Unless you're buying clothes out of a garbage bag from someone's shopping cart store, it's pretty much standard that everything is dry-cleaned first.

I am way more bothered by who tried on stuff before I did in your regular mall stores. The amount of deodorant smears and foundation stains on women's clothing is ridiculous.

Anyway, new or used/vintage, I wash stuff before wearing it.

Water and Soap wont remove Mr.Franklin's child molesting vibrations.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    Vintage does not always mean used. There's a lot of store stock that never made it off shelves back in 1976.

Unless you're buying clothes out of a garbage bag from someone's shopping cart store, it's pretty much standard that everything is dry-cleaned first.

I am way more bothered by who tried on stuff before I did in your regular mall stores. The amount of deodorant smears and foundation stains on women's clothing is ridiculous.

and anybody who would get rid of their clothes is definitely going to be a child molester, no matter what.

i try to get a complete history on every piece of clothing i buy, make sure nobody is haunting it after i wear it.

i also only use crisp, brand new money from the bank. never any of that already-in-circulation shit.

and anybody who would get rid of their clothes is definitely going to be a child molester, no matter what.

i try to get a complete history on every piece of clothing i buy, make sure nobody is haunting it after i wear it.

i also only use crisp, brand new money from the bank. never any of that already-in-circulation shit.

Mr. Franklin's child molestation money doesnt stay in my pocket as long as his dirty ass jeans stay on your ass. And im not purchasing his soiled couch either talmbout "Look at that, its so cool....." GTFUHWTB. Or some used bed that has Misery written all over it, up in my bedroom. Or better yet.....I found these Dunks in the garbage.....HELLS TO THA NO!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

Mr. Franklin's child molestation money doesnt stay in my pocket as long as his dirty ass jeans stay on your ass. And im not purchasing his soiled couch either talmbout "Look at that, its so cool....." GTFUHWTB. Or some used bed that has Misery written all over it, up in my bedroom. Or better yet.....I found these Dunks in the garbage.....HELLS TO THA NO!

Oh Lord. But the misery of a 12 yr old sewing up your Nikes and of the ladies at the Ralph Lauren factory who aren't allowed to leave their sewing machines for 13+ hrs for pennies/hr feels how?

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

haha...i'd never get a soiled couch. thats all i have to say.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    seamans furniture.

Oh Lord. But the misery of a 12 yr old sewing up your Nikes and of the ladies at the Ralph Lauren factory who aren't allowed to leave their sewing machines for 13+ hrs for pennies/hr feels how?

And thats where my pain stops. Underarm stained flannels wont be added to my woes.
    Mr.Franklin's pheremoned soaked in the crotch jeans are a no-no.
    There's a great song by Sweet Honey In The Rock - Are My Hands Clean - that adresses the industrial exploitation of our garments.

Actually Im a hypocrite.

My sister left in this apt a seat she found in the street. I hardly ever sit in it.......im gonna call....

hypocrite

• do you buy used records?

• Options
    do you buy used records?

do you buy used records?

Oh dip, a white T shirt goes well w/ used records? Any examples on how to wear used wax? Maybe ill lay them out and try takin a nap on a stack of dirty commons.