Angelina Jolie - HOT or NOT

13»

Comments

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    it's like you kiss on a pair of fat lips, it's gotta feel cozy and nice, right?
    just exactly which "pair of fat lips" are we talkin' bout?

the visible fat lips.

haha, shit. i am surprised i didn't get an AYO. i guess that doesn't happen for unintended girl/girl innuendo

This is just me. But I prefer fat lips on the face and the exact reverse of that on the lower section.

Phat lips on the vagina-proper imply high milage on said vagine.

There's my 1 post for the day.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

This is just me. But I prefer fat lips on the face and the exact reverse of that on the lower section.

I feel a hijack coming on. Let's try to nip this in the bud, folls. ANGELINA JOLIE - HOT OR NOT, LESBIAN FANTASIES, etc...

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    but for real, just because someone isn't like drop dead gorgeous doesn't mean that they don't have the potential to be incredibly desired. it's all about attitude & demeanor. look at lauren bacall. she's didn't have a knock out face but her sexiniess couldn't be denied

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

REAL TALK

• tiptoetiptoe 57 Posts

Taking baths can help that.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

and the prize goes to....Nate Bizzo!

The first Soul Strut post ever to make me spit out my water.

Phat lips on the vagina-proper imply high milage on said vagine

this great gem of knowledge is not unlike saying that jerking off causes hairy palms. please keep in mind that there are youngsters reading this who might actually believe this shit! dude! i expect more from a ladies man like yourself.

• I can't imagine what could be wrong with big lips on the face. Some even call them, "BJ Lips".

The big lips in the other area, however, have as little to do with promiscuity as the ones on the face. Don't believe the hype.

and the prize goes to....Nate Bizzo!

The first Soul Strut post ever to make me spit out my water.

Phat lips on the vagina-proper imply high milage on said vagine

this great gem of knowledge is not unlike saying that jerking off causes hairy palms. please keep in mind that there are youngsters reading this who might actually believe this shit! dude! i expect more from a ladies man like yourself.

FYI

I like all lips in all shapes and sizes.

Fat, loose, thin, wafy, stretched, chunky, purple, hairy, bald, old, new, it's all good to me.

I'm not a doctor so take my "opinions" with a grain of salt said "lurking little dudes".

It's not the size of the lips but the interior lubrication that counts.

It's not the size of the lips but the interior lubrication that counts.

BRING IT ON
    WHERE IS THE ADVICE COLUMN???

SAYING

If you call a girl who you just met, and leave a message, and she doesn't call you back, DO NOT CALL HER AGAIN!

I know too many dudes who just keep calling and calling.

It just makes you look like a desperate herb.

Have some self-respect you fucking loser.

I can go on for days.

THANKS, I AM GOING TO TAKE THAT ADVICE.

GOODBYE RACHEL, LOL. CALLED HER ONCE, LEFT A MESSAGE, NO CALL BACK.

SAYING.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    She's not Moroccan enough for me.

But then who am I to complain? I'd tap.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

If you call a girl who you just met, and leave a message, and she doesn't call you back, DO NOT CALL HER AGAIN!

sheeeit. I call em back a few days later like, "BITCH, you aint fly with your busted flobee accident hair and your corny lower back tatoo!!! ...

call me" -tom

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    haha, shit. i am surprised i didn't get an AYO. i guess that doesn't happen for unintended girl/girl innuendo
    my keyboard shorted out from the drool.

Dude, next time you mess up your keyboard with drool--or any other fluid--please keep it to yourself. I don't need to read about your excretions.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    hot!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    From what I remember from that Gia film thread about her ass last week[/b], she really has no ass though.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    my keyboard shorted out from the drool.

Dude, next time you mess up your keyboard with drool--or any other fluid--please keep it to yourself. I don't need to read about your excretions.
    your just mad cause i wouldn't do your cock & ball torture. *pasue mix*

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    "BJ Lips".
    DSL's

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

I find Angelina Jolie strikingly attractive (double-take style). I find her a little scary (i.e., she seems a bit crazy), though, so I'm not sure if I would have "gotten down" with her if life had swung it that way. Even my wife says she's attractive and seductive (no licky-licky). So, I definitely say HOT!!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    but for real, just because someone isn't like drop dead gorgeous doesn't mean that they don't have the potential to be incredibly desired. it's all about attitude & demeanor. look at lauren bacall. she's didn't have a knock out face but her sexiniess couldn't be denied

Oh....I beg to differ. Ms Bacall had a knock out face in her day. She gets my choice for one the all-time finest ever celebs...

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    That bitch is hot, check out the new issue of (British) GQ. I'd do her all day.........

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

Oh....I beg to differ. Ms Bacall had a knock out face in her day. She gets my choice for one the all-time finest ever celebs...

Indeed!!!! That sexy voice was also the icing on the cake!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

That bitch is hot, check out the new issue of (British) GQ. I'd do her all day.........

Maybe I should clarify, I meant scary in a sense that she seems a bit crazy!!! On the contrary, I think she's extremely attractive and seductive, but perhaps nuts.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts

Maybe I should clarify, I meant scary in a sense that she seems a bit crazy!!! On the contrary, I think she's extremely attractive and seductive, but perhaps nuts.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Ok, Stacks I smell ya' and if any of you know what's up a nutty chick is very very very good in bed. A known fact.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Ok, Stacks I smell ya' and if any of you know what's up a nutty chick is very very very good in bed. A known fact.

Good point. I've had a few, but one from Carrboro, NC (by way of NC A&T University) comes to mind. She had some great "thang" and gave incredible "brains". But....she was obsessive and crazy!!!! She sent me all sorts of nutty-ass letters wanting us to be together, but I was down in the Fayette-Nam and she was up in G-Boro, NC. Each letter progressed in craziness till I cut her loose. Sometimes, the dills makes 'em do crazy things like crack addiction.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    a. Ms Jolie has munched 'pon the carpet (see her Foxfire co-star Jenny Shimizu) and she admitted that. That, plus her total sexiness makes her sexy to ladies.

How come this broad looks like Angelina Jolie's baby?

LOL

Jenny Shimizu usually rocks the shaved head GI jane hair.

that is on some trippiness though

PS: ALL ASIANS AND ASIAN AMERICANS DO NOT LOOK ALIKE

JUST SAYING, I DON'T WANT THIS THREAD TO BECOME A RACE THREAD

UGH

Whatever Yuichi...

hahahahah.

whatever bitch!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Angelina's pretty dencent yo.