Angelina Jolie - HOT or NOT

Comments

• I'd tap her foo shoo BUT I don't think she's the hottest person the world. I'm a total boob guy and boobs are what she lacks. I'd much prefer Jessica Alba.

huh? Angelina Jolie got some big ass titties

http://www.funfreepages.com/flash/big_ass_titties.php

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts

b. Listening to a bunch of record nerds discuss whether or not they'd "tap" a gorgeous and completely unattainable movie star is rather amusing.

Didn't we just have that thread last week? Why do you think these girls are unattainable? They are human, so they make movies? That does not make them unattainable. Didn't The Game just say in his latest song 50 did Vivica anything is possible? That's when MYA proceeds to get out of his bed in the video! Shit Tom Green was "TAPPING" that ass. Is he a winner? By saying someone is unattainable your just showing your low self confidence.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    mr. supreme sonning 'em

you tell 'em mayne!!!!!

REAL TALK!

more dre barrymore appreciation, plaese

• autezautez 404 Posts
    hella hot

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

b. Listening to a bunch of record nerds discuss whether or not they'd "tap" a gorgeous and completely unattainable movie star is rather amusing.

Didn't we just have that thread last week? Why do you think these girls are unattainable? They are human, so they make movies? That does not make them unattainable. Didn't The Game just say in his latest song 50 did Vivica anything is possible? That's when MYA proceeds to get out of his bed in the video! Shit Tom Green was "TAPPING" that ass. Is he a winner? By saying someone is unattainable your just showing your low self confidence.
    You couldn't of had said it any better.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Yeah, Anna--yo, maybe you need to go to a workshop or something for that.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    a. Ms Jolie has munched 'pon the carpet (see her Foxfire co-star Jenny Shimizu) and she admitted that. That, plus her total sexiness makes her sexy to ladies.

How come this broad looks like Angelina Jolie's baby?

WORD! TAKE THAT SHIT TO OKALYPLAYER.COM's "JEAN GRAE'S 12 STEP PROGRAM" forum.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

"Lesbian super-model Jenny Shimizu told 'Genre' magazine that "I've already been with every fine girl there is in the world[/b] . There's no one else. I've even French-kissed Christy Turlington."

a. Ms Jolie has munched 'pon the carpet (see her Foxfire co-star Jenny Shimizu) and she admitted that. That, plus her total sexiness makes her sexy to ladies.

LOL

Jenny Shimizu usually rocks the shaved head GI jane hair.

that is on some trippiness though

PS: ALL ASIANS AND ASIAN AMERICANS DO NOT LOOK ALIKE

JUST SAYING, I DON'T WANT THIS THREAD TO BECOME A RACE THREAD

UGH

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

YO, I hope Alien or Dubious or any of you other fools are not put in the awkward situation of having to turn down Angelina Jolie as she begs you to ravish her.

"Um, sorry, it's just that your lips are too big and your ex-boyfriend is weird and well, sorry to disappoint"

LOL

Jenny Shimizu usually rocks the shaved head GI jane hair.

that is on some trippiness though

PS: ALL ASIANS AND ASIAN AMERICANS DO NOT LOOK ALIKE

JUST SAYING, I DON'T WANT THIS THREAD TO BECOME A RACE THREAD

UGH

Whatever Yuichi...

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

YO, I hope Alien or Dubious or any of you other fools are not put in the awkward situation of having to turn down Angelina Jolie as she begs you to ravish her.

"Um, sorry, it's just that your lips are too big and your ex-boyfriend is weird and well, sorry to disappoint"

Yo I think most of us would "tap" Angelina on the strength of her celebrity and the fact that eh'body wants to "tap" and we could say we "tapped."

But my word is bond I see finer girls in my elevator everyday. And if they in my elevator I at least have a chance to "tap," right?

Yo I think most of us would "tap" Angelina on the strength of her celebrity and the fact that eh'body wants to "tap" and we could say we "tapped."

But my word is bond I see finer girls in my elevator everyday. And if they in my elevator I at least have a chance to "tap," right?

With their browsers open to "Yahoo Maps", an army of little dudes flood "Rootless Cosmo" PM box with the address of said elevator

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    But my word is bond I see finer girls in my elevator everyday.

Yo, I gotta visit you at work.

Peace

h

Peace

h

LIKE I SAID BEFORE

I'M MOVING TO MONTREAL, CANADA

well, maybe TORONTO TOO

K, Danno, HAZ, danceonamerica, Aser are all FOREWARNED

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    i'd f her t's.

i'd f her t's.

• hertzhoghertzhog 865 Posts
    From what I remember from that Gia film, she really has no ass though.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Peace

h

I'M MOVING TO MONTREAL, CANADA

With that ebay money you can get a plane up here...I can hook you up with a room @ mcgill...

Holla, Playa!

h

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

Man, you've got to give me a tour of your workplace--profesional interest, of course.

How come this broad looks like me?

saying, I just realized I look like that when I rock a faux-hawk lol

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i think she's pretty, but in interviews she seems like she's trying too hard to be weird to seem more interesting which is so calculated and a turn off. but yeah, she and scarlett johanssson seem like popular choices on imaginary "to do" lists for straight women with curious thoughts.

i think she and scarlett johannson both have that sultry flirty air about them and the fat lips and fat chest thing which a lot of women think are kind of desirable attributes. it's like you kiss on a pair of fat lips, it's gotta feel cozy and nice, right? like flannel sheets and goose down comforters. same thing with hugging on a fat chest. cozy. they also both have this super sexed-up vibe that gives people the impression that they are passionate in the sack even when they are like fully clothed in photo spreads or whatever. and they always make these flirty devious looking faces.

"i'll flirt with anything that moves!!"

it's like you kiss on a pair of fat lips, it's gotta feel cozy and nice, right?
    just exactly which "pair of fat lips" are we talkin' bout?

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    it's like you kiss on a pair of fat lips, it's gotta feel cozy and nice, right?

just exactly which "pair of fat lips" are we talkin' bout?

the visible fat lips.

haha, shit. i am surprised i didn't get an AYO. i guess that doesn't happen for unintended girl/girl innuendo

"i'll flirt with anything that moves!!"

sik! this thread is soon going to implode in some messageboard fusion reaction with the mulholland drive thread, lol

RADDD (triple D's, plaese)

i guess that doesn't happen for unintended girl/girl innuendo
    BINGO!!!

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    haha, shit. i am surprised i didn't get an AYO. i guess that doesn't happen for unintended girl/girl innuendo
    my keyboard shorted out from the drool.

YES, YOU ARE CORRECT

NEVER THAT!

RISK IT!

SAYING!