Angelina Jolie - HOT or NOT

rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
edited July 2005 in Off Topic (NRR)
I say "not all that" and "grossly overexposed."But the real thing that gets me: Why is Angelina Jolie the only chick that all my non-lesbian female friends say they would d*ke-out with? (Watch - female strutters will likely profess such a desire on this thread - or else deny such a desire 'cause I just called them out). Annoys me. I mean, c'mon non-lesbian female friends, why THIS girl? Why do non-lesbian girls feel they can get a pass for otherwise immature lesbian fantasies when it comes to Angelina Jolie???Discuss please.

Comments

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    TRUTH!

but I'm sayin, I'd tap.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    that is too much thinkin about it.

I would tap*.

that is all i need to think about.

*There is not much that I wouldnt tap.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I say "not all that" and "grossly overexposed."

But the real thing that gets me: Why is Angelina Jolie the only chick that all my non-lesbian female friends say they would d*ke-out with? (Watch - female strutters will likely profess such a desire on this thread - or else deny such a desire 'cause I just called them out).

Annoys me. I mean, c'mon non-lesbian female friends, why THIS girl? Why do non-lesbian girls feel they can get a pass for otherwise immature lesbian fantasies when it comes to Angelina Jolie???

Discuss please.

I've heard the same from non-lesbian women. Jolie is fine, but why does she have more lez-appeal than any other girl out there with a good rack & a fine ass?

h

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I say "not all that" and "grossly overexposed."

But the real thing that gets me: Why is Angelina Jolie the only chick that all my non-lesbian female friends say they would d*ke-out with? (Watch - female strutters will likely profess such a desire on this thread - or else deny such a desire 'cause I just called them out).

Annoys me. I mean, c'mon non-lesbian female friends, why THIS girl? Why do non-lesbian girls feel they can get a pass for otherwise immature lesbian fantasies when it comes to Angelina Jolie???

Discuss please.

I've heard the same from non-lesbian women. Jolie is fine, but why does she have more lez-appeal than any other girl out there with a good rack & a fine ass?

h
    IMO, it's because she looks like she's really down for some sappho action. And yes, I would tap also.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    it's because she looks like she's really down for some sappho action.
    and I probably would not tap.

• bubor0ckbubor0ck 141 Posts
    i would, at the very least, make her cover up any B.Bob Thorton related tatts.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    B.Bob Thorton

Oh shit. I forgot about that. tap recall!!

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

*There is not much that I wouldnt tap.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    She's UGLY. Look at her lips. Hot ballons!!! She looks weird. Her face: totally out of proportion. Like Dre Barrymoore. YUK!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Dre Barrymoore.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    that's Drew Barrymore or whatever...

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Dre Barrymoore.

she's ugly, so I didn't know.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    She's not Moroccan enough for me.

But then who am I to complain? I'd tap.

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    dre barrymore.. man that's classic right there.

drews forgotten lil brother who's been tryin to make it as a rapper since the mid 80's

angelina.. she's got some biggass titties

but i would not tap.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

, NO! Please not.

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    I think the girl on girl appeal comes as much from her personality and roles that she has played. I think females like the apparent strength and intelegence she exhibits plus here seductiveness. It's like she has a lot of qualities traditionaly viewed as masculine which hetero chicks would be attracted too, but she is also very much a woman. Perfect package for a female fairly open to a same sex situation.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    I would tear Jolie down, just on GP and on DP! Lol..... The government would have to decide what to do with her when I got done. It would be on the front of the Comcast news page and all that..................... She wouldn't be able to walk again. Hot or not that's what it is.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    There is not much that I wouldnt tap.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    There is not much that I wouldnt tap.

Yeah, and I guess DeeRoc is right, that I would be obligated to hit that shit for GP. Yeah, you might have to get me drunk, but that's enough arm twisting it would take for me to slay it.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    I'd tap her foo shoo BUT I don't think she's the hottest person the world. I'm a total boob guy and boobs are what she lacks. I'd much prefer Jessica Alba.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    I'd tap her foo shoo BUT I don't think she's the hottest person the world. I'm a total boob guy and boobs are what she lacks. I'd much prefer Jessica Alba.

huh? Angelina Jolie got some big ass titties

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    IMO, it's because she looks like she's really down for some sappho action.

I remember reading some interview where they asked her about this hetero-girls-go-for-Angelina phenomenon, and she said, "It's because I'm the actress most likely to sleep with her female fans." So there ya have it.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

huh? Angelina Jolie got some big ass titties

I heard she was mad little...........like 5'3" or somethin' like that.

• I heard she was little mad ...........like crazy or somethin' like that.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    My wife thinks Angelina Jolie is disgusting.

But she thinks all the women in FASTER PUSSYCAT KILL KILL are totally hot, so I can live with that.

Dre Barrymoore.

STEVIE KNICKS

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

, NO! Please not.

PLAESE, I'LL TAKE BOTH

SAYING:

DREW:

iron monkey is a lucky, lucky guy

ANGELINA:

cot dayum those are some BIG ASS TITTIES

DEEROCK GOT THE RIGHT ATTITUDE

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

"FYAH Starter!!!!"

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    a. Ms Jolie has munched 'pon the carpet (see her Foxfire co-star Jenny Shimizu) and she admitted that. That, plus her total sexiness makes her sexy to ladies.

b. Listening to a bunch of record nerds discuss whether or not they'd "tap" a gorgeous and completely unattainable movie star is rather amusing.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    her total sexiness makes her sexy to ladies.

For some reason this explanation leaves me unsatisfied...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

b. Listening to a bunch of record nerds discuss whether or not they'd "tap" a gorgeous and completely unattainable movie star is rather amusing.

The overall discussion is less amusing than those record nerds who emphatically declare that they would not "tap".