Really really spooky!

Comments

• blue hammer

Oh if you like authentic blues, you've just gotta see Blueshammer!

Like I said earlier... Statistically... If you said Blue Hammer...

YOU ARE...

Statistically speaking...

Peace...
    FNM

But word, Blues Hammer is about as real as you will get with a blues band these days. They are

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Red screwdriver.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    Yellow Hammer

• mimmim 44 Posts
    shit
    i must be fucket up good..

i thought about a caliper. (just learned a new english word, hah!)

orange too.

2% theory is still on weak legs here...

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    blue hammer

Like I said earlier... Statistically... If you said Blue Hammer...

YOU ARE...

Statistically speaking...

Peace...
    FNM

But word, Blues Hammer is about as real as you will get with a blues band these days. They are

HA HA HA U R ALL TEH GHEY!!!11![/b]

Post deleted by Mr_Lee_PHD

• pink studfinder.

er...wait yellow hammer. go commies!

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Green black screwdriver

I had a bad night.

• generiquegenerique 625 Posts
    Red hammer. This is weird. A flaw in the Matrix, probably.

• I answered red Shovel.

Me too! See you at the clubhouse...

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    Red screwdriver.

ditto

QUICK! THINK ABOUT A COLOR AND A TOOL!

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    blue screwdriver

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    blue hammer.. so where do i go to meet fellow 2%-ers?

green hammer, what what.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    orange wrench...

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    seriously thought "orange power drill".
    too much shopping at Harbour Freight is the cause of this malady

• stevilstevil 5 Posts
    Fuck... Blue screwdriver... Back to my cave

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    blue hammer

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts
    I got Blue Drill, but that's no suprise. I've taken a few of these tests over the years. It all started in grade school, but got worse in highschool. I got 18% in calculus in highschool without getting a single wrong answer the whole year. I can look at equations and give you an answer in a few seconds, but ask me how and I couldn't tell you in a month. They made me take a test in a closed room before to prove I wasn't cheating. The problem was they graded based on 7 things, only 1 point was the right answer. The rest where the "steps" so I always ended up getting 1/7 on every question, yet nothing wrong. lol. I ended up with 102 percent in University Calculus because my tests were all those cards you fill in with a pencil and I got the bonus questions right. HAHAHA. Turns out my brain has some backwards way of thinking and I invert a lot of things. It's not a bad thing at all if you didn't get red hammer. I used to wonder if it wouldn't affect me, but it's actually helped. I have my job today because of my odd brain. I'm paid to hack websites and break into secure servers. Why? They need someone who thinks different than most of the world as 99% of the common hacks are secure... The best trait I have is 95% of the people who built the security for website X don't think like I do...so odds are they left something open I need.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    blue hammer. is there some sort of science behind this?

• Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
    I got Blue Drill, but that's no suprise. I've taken a few of these tests over the years. It all started in grade school, but got worse in highschool. I got 18% in calculus in highschool without getting a single wrong answer the whole year. I can look at equations and give you an answer in a few seconds, but ask me how and I couldn't tell you in a month. They made me take a test in a closed room before to prove I wasn't cheating. The problem was they graded based on 7 things, only 1 point was the right answer. The rest where the "steps" so I always ended up getting 1/7 on every question, yet nothing wrong. lol. I ended up with 102 percent in University Calculus because my tests were all those cards you fill in with a pencil and I got the bonus questions right. HAHAHA. Turns out my brain has some backwards way of thinking and I invert a lot of things. It's not a bad thing at all if you didn't get red hammer. I used to wonder if it wouldn't affect me, but it's actually helped. I have my job today because of my odd brain. I'm paid to hack websites and break into secure servers. Why? They need someone who thinks different than most of the world as 99% of the common hacks are secure... The best trait I have is 95% of the people who built the security for website X don't think like I do...so odds are they left something open I need.

arrest this man

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Orange wrench batches.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    All my Mensa motherfuckers stand up right now.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    orange wrench...

Hey there guy. When's your birthday?

• Green black screwdriver

I had black screwdriver too. But maybe thats cause I got a tool set for my B-day and the tools have black handles and I changed the oil on mine and my girls cars yesterday and I can still smell the oil.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    orange wrench...

Hey there guy. When's your birthday?

May 9--what am I missing?

• blue hammer

ha! my favorite in that movie was doug:

[Doug comes into the Sidewinder without a shirt on]
    Doug: What's up, Josh? Give me two packs of cigarettes today. Working overtime: Sixteen hours.
    [Puts malt liquir bottle on the counter]
    Doug: And nature's nectar, wake-up juice. And give me six of these beef jerky's. I'm hungry enough to chew the crotch out of a rag doll.
    [Sidewinder Boss spots him]
    Sidewinder Boss: Hey. Hey. How many times do I have to tell you? No shirt, no service. Get the hell out of my store. What do you think this is, Club Med?
    Doug: It's called America, dude. Learn the rules.
    Sidewinder Boss: "Learn the rules?" No, YOU learn the rules. We Greeks invented democracy.
    Doug: You also invented homos.
    Sidewinder Boss: Fuck you.
    Doug: You wish. You gotta buy me dinner first.

blue wrench fa' me

• Yellow Hammer

same

• ja_bruceja_bruce 295 Posts
    blue hammer , crazy how the brain works, or doesn't.
    shout outs to the 2 percenters.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    Green wrench batches.

same here