Really really spooky!

Funky_MimizuFunky_Mimizu 631 Posts
edited July 2005 in Off Topic (NRR)
Straight up fuckin' spooky!Maybe people have seen this already, but try it. I swear, it works, at least for me. Looks like one of those chainmail things, but it's not. Try it, and you'll see what I mean. Seriously... don't scrool to the bottom... just try it.I always thought I was abnormal, it's a little discomforting to learn my brain functions the same as 98% of humans... Try it:At the end of this message, you are asked a question. Answer it immediately. Don't stop and think about it. Just say the first thing that pops into your mind. This is a fun "test"... AND kind of spooky at the same time! Give it a try, then e-mail it around (including back to me) and you'll see how many people you know fall into the same percentage as you. Be sure to put in the subject line if you are among the 98% or the 2%. You'll understand what that means after you finish taking the "test".Now... just follow the instructions as quickly as possible. Do not go to the next calculation before you have finished the previous oneYou do not need to write or remember the answers, just do it using your mind.You'll be surprised.Start: How much is:15 + 63 + 5689 + 212 + 5375 + 2625 + 5263 + 32I know! Calculations are hard work, but it's nearly over. Come on, one more...123 + 5QUICK! THINK ABOUT A COLOR AND A TOOL!Scroll further to the bottom...A bit more...You just thought about a red hammer, didn't you?If this is not your answer, you are among 2% of people who have a different, if not abnormal, mind. 98% of the folks would answer a red hammer while doing this exercise.

Comments

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    blue hammer.. so where do i go to meet fellow 2%-ers?

• Red hammer for me.

I saw this on Americablog, which is a political blog run by a gay dude...

From looking at the comments, it appears "Blue hammer" is a primarily gay response... that and "turqoiuse miter saw with charcoal highlights, with mauve carrying case."

Peace...
    FNM

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    Red hammer for me.

I saw this on Americablog, which is a political blog run by a gay dude...

From looking at the comments, it appears "Blue hammer" is a primarily gay response... that and "turqoiuse miter saw with charcoal highlights, with mauve carrying case."

Peace...
    FNM

ha

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    Wow. Red hammer.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Red hammer...

so fucking strange. I said that completely just off the top, like uhhhhhhh red.... ummmm hammer.

Interesting. What's the idea behind it?

• VagabondVagabond 417 Posts
    I answered red Shovel.

• Blue hammer. Ay-o!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Red Hammer...F&*king Strange.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Do you have any idea how fucking surprised i was when i guessed 'red hammer' seemingly out of the blue and thought, how the fuck could this exercise predict that...

and then lo and behold.

Red Hammer is there staring me in the face.

This exercise has seriously messed with my mind.

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    blue hammer for me too(no homo). peace, stein. . .

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I answered red Shovel.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    green exacto knife,

it was sitting next to my computer.

i must be wacked.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Red hoe

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Red spade. (This 2% thing isn't holding up)

red hammer here and freaked me out. my wife said blue screw driver. she always said she had dreams about the future or something like that. she is one of a kind.

carlos

• chrischris 287 Posts
    i seriously thought "orange power drill".

hah wtf......i don't even want to know what that signifies for me......

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    I was thinkin of red wrench. My girl said red hammer though.

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    looks like only 20% red hammers. maybe this is a bunch of hoo hoo!
    peace, stein. . .

• looks like only 20% red hammers. maybe this is a bunch of hoo hoo!
    peace, stein. . .

Well, it's not looking like 98% red hammers. You have some other things. However, there are more red hammers here already than red spades, or blue wrenches, or green xacto knives...

So, statistically, red hammers are in the lead...

I think.

Peace...
    FNM

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Red screwdriver.

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    Green screwdriver

• Buncha godamned abnormal weirdos up in here...

Ok...

The math is there to clear your mind of clutter, red seems to be the first color that will come to most people???s minds, as hammer is the first tool. Most here have named red as the color...The 98% this is BS.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Green wrench batches.

• bubor0ckbubor0ck 141 Posts
    blue hammer

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    red hammer for me too.

• Taupe miter saw, what do i win?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Green screwdriver

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    blue hammer

Oh if you like authentic blues, you've just gotta see Blueshammer!