Maybe playing for Becky's is better...

HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
Edit: Thought I might be able to delete this whole thread...but to no avail.

Comments

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    holy shit.

• DJ_ZestDJ_Zest 252 Posts
    EPIC

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    homophobia revealed

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    again

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Bro, i dont think it takes a homophobe to find that pic worthy of comment.

those outfits are so fabulously wrong on so many levels i dont even know where to begin.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I can easily picture Young Phonics in that photo.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    than playing for the Deej Phonics Beauty Bar crowd.

i'll play records for these dudes. hell, at least they look like theyll dance. nothing is more annoying to me than some mofo requesting a song and then just standing there staring at me while i play it. gay dudes that make requests its usually cuz they want to dance. i can dig it.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    i'll play records for these dudes. hell, at least they look like theyll dance. nothing is more annoying to me than some mofo requesting a song and then just standing there staring at me while i play it. gay dudes that make requests its usually cuz they want to dance. i can dig it.
    on point

gay crowds are the best, lots of ppl dancing, 3 disco, what more do u want

• BUT DUDE..THEY'RE Frickin' HOMOS DUDE!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

That has more to do with the landscape of your mindgarden than it does with Young P.

BUT DUDE..THEY'RE Frickin' HOMOS DUDE!

• i'll play records for these dudes. hell, at least they look like theyll dance. nothing is more annoying to me than some mofo requesting a song and then just standing there staring at me while i play it. gay dudes that make requests its usually cuz they want to dance. i can dig it.
    on point

OMG! YOU'RE SUCH A FAG! OH NO THE GAYS ARE COMING TO GET YOU AND RAPE YOU!

ps

fuck disco

That has more to do with the landscape of your mindgarden than it does with Young P.

That is actually quite an accurate assessment of the state of my mindgarden.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
    again

Naw, it's kewl to do that shit. Didn't you get the memo?

And to try to equate homophobia with racism...c'mon now.

I mean, I'm no supporter of discrimination in any form. But if there is any single community of people that has brought jokes upon itself, it is definitely the one that adopts a stock haughty accent as soon as it steps out of the closet.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    How do you know they're gay?

• again

Naw, it's kewl to do that shit. Didn't you get the memo?

And to try to equate homophobia with racism...c'mon now.

I mean, I'm no supporter of discrimination in any form. But if there is any single community of people that has brought jokes upon itself, it is definitely the one that adopts a stock haughty accent as soon as it steps out of the closet.

+

hatting on Obama

+
    being a white boy

=
    fuckin' beyond suspect

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    I don't care what your sexual orientation is, if you are dressed like that and hamming it up like that in front of my decks...I'm first going to change the song, and if that doesn't work, I'm letting my female dj partner take over.

SORRY, I JUST WASN'T RAISED LIKE THAT.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    on point

haha, fuck that! i'm all for gay marriage, gay rights, gay people having kids, gays in the nba, whatever. but.....unless i'm playing behind a curtain somewhere like its the wizard of oz, i'll pass on orchestrating the soundtrack for a bunch of dudes grinding on each other.

• actually fuck all of this. Yuichi and Harvey Canal can save all the shit for when they ever wanna come see me. until then all the little comments and shit is just more Frickin' hot-air and proof that they are both Frickin' punks.

enjoy your days, i got black spade and prince to talk about.

you goofballs are confusing playing at a gay club vs. playing for a group of gay dudes. maybe all that glory holing dicksucking shit prolly goes on at a gay club but aint no gay dudes gon pull that shit in your average club. mostly cuz ding dongs like you guys will lose your shit and freak out and prolly wanna fight them or something.

i mean, dont get me wrong, that flamboyant shit is real annoying. but so are all over print hoodies and them wacky day-glo colors but most you straight fags rock that shit too, no? and i tolerate it. to an extent.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    How do you know they're gay?

and come on harvey. ive seen pictures of you. if youre worried that these homos are attracted to you or are gon make a move on you i will guarantee that you are ugly/safe.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    you goofballs are confusing playing at a gay club vs. playing for a group of gay dudes.

Huh?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    i'll pass on orchestrating the soundtrack for a bunch of dudes grinding on each other.

Get Money

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    LOL at the idea that gay people + dancing = "grinding on each other"

Lack of gay friends revealed!

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    'tolerance' = 'not in my backyard'?