SUPERHEAD

Comments

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    whens her book dropping? or is that what this is all about?

• dj_netadj_neta 166 Posts
    i had heard the show before logging in... i dreaded reading this thread.

sure enough.. the vast majority of you are on some predictable ass sh**: demonizing a woman for multiple sexual encounters even when many of those were forced. your double-standards are sad, outdated, and limp. i'm bored over here with all this tired speak.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

sure enough.. the vast majority of you are on some predictable ass sh**: demonizing a woman for multiple sexual encounters even when many of those were forced. your double-standards are sad, outdated, and limp. i'm bored over here with all this tired speak.

Not to be a dick but...

1: why did you read it then?

and....

2:That video did not look forced at all. In fact, she seemed to be enjoying herself a whole lot.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Not to be a dick but...

Yes, we should all seek to insulate ourselves from perspectives that we suspect we may not share.

Really though, this thread is kind of disgusting.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

Not to be a dick but...

Yes, we should all seek to insulate ourselves from perspectives that we suspect we may not share.

Really though, this thread is kind of disgusting.

what im saying is...if she KNEW what was going to be in the thread, and Dreaded it, then why waste the time?

Faux, I never said anything about insulating ourselves from perspectives. Once again, your insight and commentary are OVERFUCKINGDONE!

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    You, um, mad?

• Options
    She left the studio when Star was interviewing her on Power 105, he got at her pretty good and she broke out during a commercial break.

Thank you Soulman.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

Sorry if you found all of this offensive, dj_neta... definitely wasn't my intention when I brought the whole thing up. Not to take Kool G's side over Super Head's since I really haven't paid attention to all the details (I just thought the Tigger part of the story and accompanying flick were especially fany), but aren't her accusations that G Rap made her do this and that just accusations at this point? I mean, she said he owed $200,000 in back child support then backtracked off of that real quick when G Rap disputed it on the radio. I still feel sorry for ma regardless, she obviously has more issues than Ebony.

• el_sparkoel_sparko 884 Posts
    Soulstrut can be in danger of taking itself too seriously sometimes... this thread for example, if a thread has a jovial light hearted tone, laughing at rappers and ballers who fucked some skank and how she's embarrassing them about it...then stay the hell away with the self important holier than thou talk...
    Get off your high horses, it's pitiful to me to see so many on here act as if others are disgusting and are complete ignoramus's. It comes across as VERY arrogant and also...very dull...

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Soulstrut can be in danger of taking itself too seriously sometimes... this thread for example, if a thread has a jovial light hearted tone, laughing at rappers and ballers who fucked some skank and how she's embarrassing them about it...then stay the hell away with the self important holier than thou talk...
    Get off your high horses, it's pitiful to me to see so many on here act as if others are disgusting and are complete ignoramus's. It comes across as VERY arrogant and also...very dull...
    you're exactly right, el sparko. we ALL have done some dirt at some point in our lives.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

The interview gives a new meaning to the name "Big Tigger"

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Where are the double standards? Was it that someone reffered to G Rap as a pimp?

h

i appreciate that Phill_Most. no apology necessary.

i'm just saying -- i know it may not be the easiest thing for a few of the men here to empathize with this woman (or any woman), but humor me.. if as a young teen your family has essentially cut you off, your father has in so many words told you you're a whore, that you're worthless, and you have no money, little education, no self-worth.... if the little affirmation and "love" you can find is solely connected to sex, then you might fuck for emotional and finanacial survival. you might do a lot of self-destructive, misguided things. you might eventually get your mind right. you might also use what you can to exploit your sex, your life, and the lives of others who have fucked you (literally or figuratively).

she probably will make a grip of money from this book, but why hate her for it? nothing "jovial" about that. and why hate me for offering a counterpoint?

speaking of "light-hearted"... if it were me in that Hot97 studio and dude who was interviewing me was playing applause sound clips and "wow"ing and "ooo"ing about my "talent" while i was explaining how as a teen my ex abused me by forcing me to suck dick for 2 hours til my nose bled i might have to FA-LASH[/b] on that muther-father.

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
    you know i'm tappin' that- right?

• i appreciate that Phill_Most. no apology necessary.

i'm just saying -- i know it may not be the easiest thing for a few of the men here to empathize with this woman (or any woman), but humor me.. if as a young teen your family has essentially cut you off, your father has in so many words told you you're a whore, that you're worthless, and you have no money, little education, no self-worth.... if the little affirmation and "love" you can find is solely connected to sex, then you might fuck for emotional and finanacial survival. you might do a lot of self-destructive, misguided things. you might eventually get your mind right. you might also use what you can to exploit your sex, your life, and the lives of others who have fucked you (literally or figuratively).

she probably will make a grip of money from this book, but why hate her for it? nothing "jovial" about that. and why hate me for offering a counterpoint?

speaking of "light-hearted"... if it were me in that Hot97 studio and dude who was interviewing me was playing applause sound clips and "wow"ing and "ooo"ing about my "talent" while i was explaining how as a teen my ex abused me by forcing me to suck dick for 2 hours til my nose bled i might have to FA-LASH[/b] on that muther-father.

i agree with everything you said. and shit, none of that has ever happened to me and i still wanted to smack the taste out of dude's mouth. hot97 should've wised up and fired ALL of those ignant dudes and miss jones after the tsunami debacle. i mean, ignant can be funny, but they aren't even clever about their shit.

• Options

i agree with everything you said. and shit, none of that has ever happened to me and i still wanted to smack the taste out of dude's mouth. hot97 should've wised up and fired ALL of those ignant dudes and miss jones after the tsunami debacle. i mean, ignant can be funny, but they aren't even clever about their shit.

I'm kind of surprised people still listen to Miss Jones and haven't switched over to Star and Bucwild, that Miss Jones mess is trash.

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    if as a young teen your family has essentially cut you off, your father has in so many words told you you're a whore, that you're worthless, and you have no money, little education, no self-worth.... if the little affirmation and "love" you can find is solely connected to sex, then you might fuck for emotional and finanacial survival. you might do a lot of self-destructive, misguided things. you might eventually get your mind right. you might also use what you can to exploit your sex, your life, and the lives of others who have fucked you (literally or figuratively).

I was the teen you describe (including the heavy-handed forced exposure), and I appreciate this post as representation of the truth that most people in these situations are left to deal with. Unfortunately for us skanks, the choices are limited.

and why hate me for offering a counterpoint?

I used to hate you, but Young Phonics advised that a lot of the broads on this board are "Foxxxy dames, buh-lee dat", so we're cool...

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Id definitely feel sorry for this chick if she wasnt writing a book and trying to play both sides of, oh i got abused im such a sad story, and, hey look i got mine from these dudes, im doin my thing. you cant have it both ways and her attitude tips it over to not feeling sorry for her for me.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Id definitely feel sorry for this chick if she wasnt writing a book and trying to play both sides of, oh i got abused im such a sad story, and, hey look i got mine from these dudes, im doin my thing. you cant have it both ways and her attitude tips it over to not feeling sorry for her for me.

As empathic as I am normally, this is the real talk right here. You can't play victim and conqueror at the same time. It comes across exploitative and hypocritical. All parties involved were on some nasty, snake shit though. But on the flipside, people can only take advantage of another when he/she lets them.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
    AT FIRST I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE SUPERTHREAD[/b]

• dsandersdsanders 495 Posts
    I thought they were talking about this*:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/678385.stm

"But despite Mr Friedag's optimism, the fresh start policy has suffered a further blow, with the third resignation by a superhead in five days."

*umm, until I watched the video, that is.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

MAN!!!! she's definitely got skills.

I would be her sensitive white boy. Word to bill mahr.

• oldnewsouloldnewsoul 238 Posts
    This is straight hilarity. I respect Meth a lot for the way he handled the situation. The God was defdinitely hot behind this.And this chick Karinne Steffens has major issues, regardless of what her journey has been.

• el_sparkoel_sparko 884 Posts

Word, that's why i couldn't understand Neta's rant...

Post deleted by dj_neta

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

Word, that's why i couldn't understand Neta's rant...

yawn.

however scandalous she is, i feel sorry for homegirl. she's been thru shit and is still caught up... hopefully this publicity stunt will help her soul.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    i wonder if she is 3 input /bi/girl friendly?????

call her up.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    hopefully this publicity stunt will help her soul.

the words "Publicity stunt" and "help her soul' should never be in the same sentence unless there is some laughter or sarcasm along with it