SUPERHEAD

13»

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    i wonder if she is 3 input /bi/girl friendly?????

call her up.

werd up you gots dat ho's digits?

yawn.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    hopefully this publicity stunt will help her soul.

the words "Publicity stunt" and "help her soul' should never be in the same sentence unless there is some laughter or sarcasm along with it

sorry A***, my sarcasm meter broke..

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Really though, this thread is kind of disgusting.

Whew, imagine how you'd feel if she was a bald dog???

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    i appreciate that Phill_Most. no apology necessary.

i'm just saying -- i know it may not be the easiest thing for a few of the men here to empathize with this woman (or any woman), but humor me.. if as a young teen your family has essentially cut you off, your father has in so many words told you you're a whore, that you're worthless, and you have no money, little education, no self-worth.... if the little affirmation and "love" you can find is solely connected to sex, then you might fuck for emotional and finanacial survival. you might do a lot of self-destructive, misguided things. you might eventually get your mind right. you might also use what you can to exploit your sex, your life, and the lives of others who have fucked you (literally or figuratively).

she probably will make a grip of money from this book, but why hate her for it? nothing "jovial" about that. and why hate me for offering a counterpoint?

speaking of "light-hearted"... if it were me in that Hot97 studio and dude who was interviewing me was playing applause sound clips and "wow"ing and "ooo"ing about my "talent" while i was explaining how as a teen my ex abused me by forcing me to suck dick for 2 hours til my nose bled i might have to FA-LASH[/b] on that muther-father.

I don't know which is sadder; her story, that radio interview or this thread.

Hmmm... listened to it. Ma Barker sounds like a fool. I like how that Superhead chick made her look like a fool, when Ma Barker was like, "I'm in the music business like G Rap" and she was like, "No you're not!" Kool G Rap can talk in general from his past but Ma Barker is a nobody, and she sound like she should be on the short bus.

Can't hurt Kool G Rap's career any, though.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I dont really get whats so sad about this thread?

I really dont understand where the tragedy is? She sounds like shes doing fine! Shes still hot. Shes still fucking famous people, and shes about to make loot off some tell all expose book.

I think there are those who are more deserving of sympathy in the world.

Im sure she was treated bad in the past, mabye she had a fucked up childhood, but it sounds to me like she fucked alot and partied quite a bit since then. Im sure she ejoyed SOME of it!

I would still be her sensitive white boy.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

The woman is describing beeing raped. And fools on here are saying "That's hot I want her #"

Then tomorrow they will be asking why more women aren't on Soulstrut.

Too me that is sad. To a lot of other folks it's a fun party.

The woman is describing beeing raped. And fools on here are saying "That's hot I want her #"

Then tomorrow they will be asking why more women aren't on Soulstrut.

Too me that is sad. To a lot of other folks it's a fun party.

Okay. I guess I missed that part. She is still hot. I would still like her number. So what?

Okay. I guess I missed that part. She is still hot. I would still like her number. So what?

Have you looked at her website? She's funny lookin. Plus, she's damaged goods. Did you listen to that Hot97 shit with the phonecall talkin about the Avirex jacket? Dumbasssss digga digga. This is ignoring the fact that she's skanked out. I see no redeeming qualities.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

just finished reading this shit per commandment from the old lady ... i know.....but .....Kool G rap is Ike Turner x's 2....and this broad was out of mothufukin control...shit was sad and quite intriguing ..which is why i've been in hiding ...shit took up every spare moment i had wanting to know who she screwed next...anyway

WHO THE FUCK IS PAPA ? ........METHOD MAN?...TREACH?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

just finished reading this shit... which is why i've been in hiding ...shit took up every spare moment i had

There's nothing I could say that would make this any funnier...

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    There's nothing I could say that would make this any funnier...

....at times i cater to my inner

seems like you'll have some spare time the next week or so...i recommend Karrine & Top Ramen for your loneliest times