what I HATE about women (generic, music related)

1235»

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    soulstrut, you are too cruel sometimes with digging up 01010100 history of yesteryear. i know for a fact this was posted in the heat of the moment after skel got into an epic shouting match about italian funk with his lady who thought it was trite and passe, collectro-wise as it were. skel is a good dude and i know others here know the deal. who has not gotten into a heated argument of italian funk?! yea... i thought so. we all get mad

too bad the title of the thread wasn't "what I hate about my lady" and is full of dumb generalizations about women and music, instead of his GF and italian funk. but whatever - glad he's nice in person.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    everybody is nice "in person".....

well, except fatback. he's still kind of a dick.

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    yes, i don't judge people until we've communicated on the internet. 'in person' is way too easy.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    yes, i don't judge people until we've communicated on the internet. 'in person' is way too easy.

Thats a pretty good rule.

In real life I care about peoples feelings and try to be nice and polite as much as possible. On the internets, not so much.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

Thats a pretty good rule.

In real life I care about peoples feelings and try to be nice and polite as much as possible. On the internets, not so much.

On the interwebs, I am a caring and compassionate human being who stands for truth, justice, and the American Way.

I also make fun of stuff.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    On some internets I'm a hot 18 yr old blonde with bit tits looking to party.

On this internets, I'm Gary.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I'm about the same plus fat sweaty and ugly

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    do you sing shockingly well in front of unsuspecting british audiences?

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    everybody is nice "in person".....

well, except fatback. he's still kind of a dick.

you mad about that halibut, son? i'm from the south. don't know nothin but deep fryin. hell, i deep fried a protein shake last week. but there are some great suggestions in that thread--SS people are some cooks.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    soulstrut, you are too cruel sometimes with digging up 01010100 history of yesteryear. i know for a fact this was posted in the heat of the moment after skel got into an epic shouting match about italian funk with his lady who thought it was trite and passe, collectro-wise as it were. skel is a good dude and i know others here know the deal. who has not gotten into a heated argument of italian funk?! yea... i thought so. we all get mad

too bad the title of the thread wasn't "what I hate about my lady" and is full of dumb generalizations about women and music, instead of his GF and italian funk. but whatever - glad he's nice in person.

i didn't say anything when Batmon posted about slapping his ex-lady when she got out of hand drunk and i don't recall anyone calling him out on that either, mainly because most people who have met him ride for dude. the strut is cliquish that way and there is a lot of looking the other way. whatever, i would hate for anyone to judge me on stuff I posted about on the internet. i've said tons of stuff here that i've later regret, felt weird about/and or changed my mind about later and i think it's rare for anyone who has been here that long not to.

bit tits

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    bit tits

LOL, oops.

FYI, for some reason I kept reading your "I hate halibut" thread title as "I Hate Bailouts" for some reason. Maybe I'm dyslexic who is also not the greatest of spellers.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

i didn't say anything when Batmon posted something slapping his ex-lady when she got out of hand drunk and i don't recall anyone calling him out on that either, mainly because most people who have met him ride for dude. the strut is cliquish that way and there is a lot of looking the other way. whatever, i would hate for anyone to judge me on stuff I posted about on the internet. i've said tons of stuff here that i've later regret, felt weird about/and or changed my mind about later and i think it's rare for anyone whose been here that long not to.

I still hate you for making that top hat dollar signs gif

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Maybe I'm dyslexic who is also not the greatest of spellers.

Your syntax is also pretty terrible, for what it's worth.

bit tits

oh and, um, i'm basically, like, so into that and such.