How Much Do You Hate How Bitter You've Become?

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    LOL - this makes want to NEVER post in a "finds" thread again:

http://www.mlparena.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=143629.html

Shit is crazy. I've sure that somewhere on the internet is a site for every damn collectible. I'm just wondering if anyone from MLP finds the strut and thinks were all fucked up.

A side note. I found this. I wonder if it's all connected.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    PAGING JEREMY

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

It gets even better! I swear I did not alter these pics:

MY LITTLE PONY GANGSTA!

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    my hands spell real good.

ha ha ha

freudian?

MY LITTLE PONY GANGSTA!

HAHAHAHAHA

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    -the fuck?!

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    wow this thread turned awesome!

wow this thread turned awesome!

JEAH!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Does anyone have a spare one of these? Record optional.

I'll send you the record and cover for free if I find one, it's really not cheesecake enough for the cheesecake section of my collection, and I don't see it being a highly profitable e-flip.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    YOU DONT KNOW MY LIFE!!! We have ebay troubles,too!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

MY LITTLE PONY GANGSTA!

HAHAHAHAHA

^^^Looks like a few strutters have turned to small pastel vinyl ponies instead of vinyl records. I keed, I keed.

Disclosure: I own a few kaws and unkle figures, lol.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts

• http://www.mlparena.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=143892.html

I love that it says they rearranged the room and now it doubles as a guest room. I would be so scared if I went to someone's house and they were like "so, let me show you to the guest room..."

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    http://www.mlparena.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=143892.html

I love that it says they rearranged the room and now it doubles as a guest room. I would be so scared if I went to someone's house and they were like "so, let me show you to the guest room..."

it is now possible to overdose on pastel colours...i look at that pic, and if you squint your eyes and get high just slightly, you see the recent revamp of soulstrut graemlins

Why does the strut not have a "Brag Arena"???

http://www.mlparena.com/Forums/viewforum/f=46.html

Fuck.. We got owned by MLP.

BRAG ARENA

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

• FYBSFYBS 271 Posts

got my first piece of mail since moving!!!! I'm so excited, I was happy with just the envelope to hang on the wall with all the other people's names who have lived here before me. So thanks a bunch to SPOTTEDSLUG for sending me one of the Winter ponies. So now I have a pair of reindeer, I think I'll make a sled for them to be hooked up to.

Also I got spoiled with pony goodness since the 30th is my birthday. I bought myself push Cheerilee I finally found her I spent Saturday carrying her around everywhere even to my big brother's "Dress up" party. She helped me fend off all the guys since I am not a swinger like my friends. Photo of me & Cheerliee at the party:

photo from www.drque.net my big brother's webpage

Then my friend April bought me the ponyville birthday set for my birthday. She had me pick something out for myself. I picked it so if I mess up icing my teenage mutant ninja turtle cake tomorrow I can swipe it to a level layer and place the ponies on it instead. At last I bought myself a cute little Valentine book with valentines in it so I can give all my roommates MLP valentines once valentines day comes around.

Almost forgot, I got my hair cut to the way I've wanted to for two years. I have a hawk but when it's down I have a mullet somewhat. That I can totally pull off and look good. Excuse this photo, I need to get better photos of it and learn to spike it so it fans better that it blends into the tail.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    Legendary in every way. "I am not a swinger like my friends"? Holy shit.

My Little Pony HAIRCUTS = x 1,000,000,000,001

• FYBSFYBS 271 Posts
    I'm still amazed that every sentence of that is gold. Every last one.

AND, this was the first and only post of the only thread I clicked on. I doubt this is a-typical.

indeed.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    That forum is facemelting in every way. I'm seriously tempted to start a MLP collection just so I can join. Alternatively I could just fake a collection and bulk it up with electronic copies of figurines.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I almost don't want to comment on my bitterness and ruin the MLP GOLD!

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Just about every single evening, I help my daughter construct a building block castle for her My Little Pony she got for Christmas.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

http://www.mlparena.com/Forums/viewforum/f=46.html

Fuck.. We got owned by MLP.

The path to a better life on Soulstrut? Check the rules:

If you are looking to show off and share your newest pony finds and deals with other collectors, you've come to the right place!!!

Please remember, this is not a popularity contest[/b], and quantity doesn't necessairly mean quantity! If you post a new brag, also be sure and look at others finds and share in their happiness!

Please bear in mind that while we all like to share and show off our ponies, some basic rules of ettiquette will be enforced here in the Brag Arena. Guidelines may be added to and modified as we go along.

1) Keep comments positive and kind. People post in here because they are proud of their ponies. Please refrain from posting if you have negative comments[/b] regarding people's brags.

2) No hijacking of posts will be allowed, ie, there will be no bragging about your own collection, cheaper finds, better condition, pictures of your collection, and so on and so forth in threads not started by you[/b]. Anyone is welcome and encouraged to start their own threads in this forum.

One word of caution as well: It is always a better idea to have the pony in hand before posting about it. There have been a few isolated incidents in the general pony community where a good deal is scooped by someone else when they see an auction/sale ended at a good price. I know that our members wouldn't do this, it is just a precaution[/b].

That being said, have fun!!!! As always, feel free to PM us with any questions or concerns.

MLPMom, DiamondandSillySong and Charmypony.

Remember kids??? quantity doesn't necessairly mean quantity![/b]

• HamHam 872 Posts
    the general pony community

• I just think that if more strutters could share the happiness of other strutters, well gosh darn this place would be even that much more better.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    And I have the feeling I'll be co-opting this phrase at some point or another:

There have been a few isolated incidents in the general pony community[/b]