How Much Do You Hate How Bitter You've Become?

124»

Comments

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    B.G.B.O.A.T

• those MLP thread pics had me crying with laughter.. thank you!

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Raj really needs to make a separate section where the classique threads are kept for posterior. b, 21b, 21This one should be in it. b, 21b, 21I'm surprised no one tried to fake e-holler at MLP mohawk girl. Her responses would be large deposits of img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sscg.gif" alt="" 21

• /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21I can't even wrap my head around how crazy and out of touch these people are with the real world.
    b, 21
    b, 21It's hard to imagine a person so deeply indebted to their objects of obsession that they take pictures and flex them on an online "community" for status and ranking. Let alone devoting entire rooms in their home to said objects of obsession.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21actually, that's what some of us vinyl collectors are like. if the MLPs logged onto soul strut, they'd be like wtf
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1 b, 21b, 21img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/son.gif" alt="" 21img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/son.gif" alt="" 21img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/son.gif" alt="" 21b, 21b, 21most appropriate use of ralph wiggum graemlin ever!b, 21AHAHAHAA

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    Post deleted by Almond

• It is always a better idea to have the pony in hand before posting about it. [/b].

• Options
    I am blessed, and lucky to be struttin'!!!

Let me see you 1,2 step!

• Options
    I can't even wrap my head around how crazy and out of touch these people are with the real world.

It's hard to imagine a person so deeply indebted to their objects of obsession that they take pictures and flex them on an online "community" for status and ranking. Let alone devoting entire rooms in their home to said objects of obsession.

What might be even harder to believe is the fact that these people are able to find spouses that will sleep in the same bed with them AND pro-create...... it just blows my mind.

Pony People are what is wrong with America.

B/W

There are definitely some OG's in there!

and most of them are Still Sealed!!!!

Rep your glass cases fools!!

Hi!!

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts

She helped me fend off all the guys

Seriously...what guys would this chick be fending off?

Me thinks her only sexual activity involves a pony shaped dildo....

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    This was such an awesome thread!

• pony shaped dildo

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    I love the "sexy pony" avatars.
    http://www.mlparena.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=191668.html

Anyone going to the MLP convention this year in Las Vegas? http://www.mylittleponyfair.com/

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Go back to page 1 and check the forum titles in DOR's original post. GOLD!

Are you telling me too? haha

Dun worry, I know ur not...

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Just reading their forum rules... Damn most SS wouldnt last a day before getting banned.... this one is the best so far..

Cyber pan handling? What will they think of next?

"14. No personal pleas for charity
    While we completely sympathize with dire situations, we are not able to accommodate pleas for charity or donations. This rule is in place to protect you more than anything else. It has been our experience that in the long run, this will only cause you more harm than good. If you need donations or charity we highly recommend doing so in your "real life" and not on line. Any posts started will be immediately deleted."

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I can't believe I totally missed this thread.