hillary is shady

1234568»

Comments

• Edit your poast--my man did not stick around for twenty minutes to read this tepid excuse for an apology!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Not being down with the Dems can be about not liking the party and its history. You could hold similar views with their positions but we're talking about an institution.

To add: Not all conservatives like the GOP either.

I tend to vote Democratic for presidential elections, not b/c I believe in the entire Democratic platform but because, usually, it's the lesser of two evils. Pre-2000, I would have sought out, perhaps, a viable 3rd party candidate but 8 years of Bush is enough to make me go with the realpolitik approach.

i assume this is in response to my assumption that Johnny saying he "is not a democrat" warranted me posing the QUESTION about what republican policies he favors. sorry, but there are issues that don't have any wiggle room and that clearly define the parties. i'm not saying there aren't pro choice republicans, but one party is clearly aligned with that issue more than the other. this isn't anything new. someone else actually gave an answer that was entirely appropriate, talking about the 2nd amendment (clearly a gop issue) v. gun control (clearly a democratic position).

if someone tells me they aren't a democrat, its no leap of faith to assume that there are policies of the gop that they favor. the same CANNOT be said of independents. there is not a single issue that you can associate with independents. that's why the are independent!

my question was entirely on point. if you wanna apologize for calling me dense, i'll be online for another 20 minutes or so.

Seriously guy... Now you sound a little uninformed. There are issues that both parties pretty much have the same exact stance on; legalizing drugs, doing away with the death penalty, etc. I would elaborate but the clock on the wall says, "time to go home."

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    have a good weekend dudes.

Seductive text game goes into playmode: now

• Not being down with the Dems can be about not liking the party and its history. You could hold similar views with their positions but we're talking about an institution.

To add: Not all conservatives like the GOP either.

I tend to vote Democratic for presidential elections, not b/c I believe in the entire Democratic platform but because, usually, it's the lesser of two evils. Pre-2000, I would have sought out, perhaps, a viable 3rd party candidate but 8 years of Bush is enough to make me go with the realpolitik approach.

i assume this is in response to my assumption that Johnny saying he "is not a democrat" warranted me posing the QUESTION about what republican policies he favors. sorry, but there are issues that don't have any wiggle room and that clearly define the parties. i'm not saying there aren't pro choice republicans, but one party is clearly aligned with that issue more than the other. this isn't anything new. someone else actually gave an answer that was entirely appropriate, talking about the 2nd amendment (clearly a gop issue) v. gun control (clearly a democratic position).

if someone tells me they aren't a democrat, its no leap of faith to assume that there are policies of the gop that they favor. the same CANNOT be said of independents. there is not a single issue that you can associate with independents. that's why the are independent!

my question was entirely on point. if you wanna apologize for calling me dense, i'll be online for another 20 minutes or so.

Seriously guy... Now you sound a little uninformed. There are issues that both parties pretty much have the same exact stance on; legalizing drugs, doing away with the death penalty, etc. I would elaborate but the clock on the wall says, "time to go home."

i'm trying to kill this, but you can't let it go. when did i say there are ONLY issues that define the parties. stop trying to put words in my mouth. you owe me like ten apologies. ill collect on monday.

• HILLARY WILL LOOSE IN THE PLAYOFFS.

And you'll have Bubba to thank for yet another Republican president.