hillary is shady

deejdeej 5,125 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
wtf is w/ this rezko slams??? fuck you hillary! hypocrit. how's she gonna survive years of whitewater bullshit only to use the same suspect type of smears on obamaanyway i'm REAL mad that it looks like shes about to get the nom. itd be one thing if she did it honorably but this is some bullshit. fuck hillary!did u know??? the five most liberal u.s. senators have endorsed obama

Comments

• co - Frickin' - sine.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    i'm just happy that george w will be gone at the end of this year. nobody cares whos going to be your next president. US politics are shady anyway.

a two party democracy???

• wtf is w/ this rezko slams??? fuck you hillary! hypocrit. how's she gonna survive years of whitewater bullshit only to use the same suspect type of smears on obama

anyway i'm REAL mad that it looks like shes about to get the nom. itd be one thing if she did it honorably but this is some bullshit. fuck hillary!

did u know??? the five most liberal u.s. senators have endorsed obama

this is politics.

just wait until Obama's on the ropes.

he'll go negative, too.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    i'm just happy that george w will be gone at the end of this year. nobody cares whos going to be your next president. US politics are shady anyway.

a two party democracy???

you know what? you're probably right, screw it.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    wtf is w/ this rezko slams??? fuck you hillary! hypocrit. how's she gonna survive years of whitewater bullshit only to use the same suspect type of smears on obama

anyway i'm REAL mad that it looks like shes about to get the nom. itd be one thing if she did it honorably but this is some bullshit. fuck hillary!

did u know??? the five most liberal u.s. senators have endorsed obama

this is politics.

just wait until Obama's on the ropes.

he'll go negative, too.
    its not about 'negative,' its about fox news style distortion/smearing swift boat b.s.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    she has a dick. don't let the blonde wig fool u.

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    Hilary have been a bitch from day one. Not only she is where she's at BECAUSE of the Clintongate (victim=compassion), but she already proved she was no good when she tried to popularize the low cost Health Care concept through America but ended up selling her soul to the almighty Insurance companies that shut her up (thanks to heavy lobbying, but still). A real move-faker.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    anyway i'm REAL mad that it looks like shes about to get the nom.

What leads you to believe this? Hillary is being shady, but I felt almost as if it worked in Obama's favor last night. I like how he mentioned her time on Wal-Mart's board. That Rezko shit, which is pretty minor all things considered, is basically Obama's one major fault, record-wise, along with his admitted drug use. I still feel like Obama is getting the nod, with Edward's positioning himself as the veep.

• wtf is w/ this rezko slams??? fuck you hillary! hypocrit. how's she gonna survive years of whitewater bullshit only to use the same suspect type of smears on obama

the chicago sun times has written half a dozen articles about obama and rezko and obama continues to admit that taking money from rezko (and then not divulging it after rezko was indicted) was a mistake. how is this smearing?

your boy looked a little shook in the debate. there are very few politicians who are as quick on their feet as hillary.

wtf is w/ this rezko slams??? fuck you hillary! hypocrit. how's she gonna survive years of whitewater bullshit only to use the same suspect type of smears on obama

the chicago sun times has written half a dozen articles about obama and rezko and obama continues to admit that taking money from rezko (and then not divulging it after rezko was indicted) was a mistake. how is this smearing?

your boy looked a little shook in the debate. there are very few politicians who are as quick on their feet as hillary.

Seriously, get off her dick. She's got her shit handed to her in every other debate.
    You're an idiot.

Seriously, get off her dick. She's got her shit handed to her in every other debate.
    You're an idiot.

seriously, get off my dick. there has been about 18 or 19 debates so far and she's been labeled the winner in just about all of them.

You're an idiot.

seriously, get off my dick. there has been about 18 or 19 debates so far and she's been labeled the winner in just about all of them.

Get off that winehouse!

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    I like how he mentioned her time on Wal-Mart's board.

makes me think of that controversy over the Chinese money Bill got for 1996

• dayday 9,611 Posts

You're an idiot.

Get off that winehouse!

ROFLATOR

I sincerely hope she does not win.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    yeah me too, but I'm getting really worried... and wondering how she keeps winning these primaries and shit. now I'm afraid to turn on the news.

yeah me too, but I'm getting really worried... and wondering how she keeps winning these primaries and shit. now I'm afraid to turn on the news.

Dude, no worries. Obama is actually[/b] winning where it counts, delegates:

Obama 38

Clinton 36

Oh yeah, and FUCK Charles Rangel (I never thought I would say that). Dude is basically threatening younger representatives with reprisals if they do not back Billary.

• yeah me too, but I'm getting really worried... and wondering how she keeps winning these primaries and shit. now I'm afraid to turn on the news.

for what reason? this is the problem with so many obama supporters. you don't hear hillary voters talking about fearing an obama or edwards presidency. obama is feeding off of the anti-hillary support, a lot of which is coming from gop converts and from independents who don't like the gop contenders but see hillary in the same negative light as they did Bill when they voted against him in the 90s elections.

and thats the whole point. without independents and cross-over republicans, obama loses a ton of ground. but it seems like democratic obama supporters are short-sighted in bashing the clintons. dems will historically look at bill as a great president. so if all the obama supporting hillary bashing is related to bill, then please join hands with all your fellow republican supporters who rallied around ken starr and newt gingrich.

for what reason? this is the problem with so many obama supporters. you don't hear hillary voters talking about fearing an obama or edwards presidency. obama is feeding off of the anti-hillary support, a lot of which is coming from gop converts and from independents who don't like the gop contenders but see hillary in the same negative light as they did Bill when they voted against him in the 90s elections.

and thats the whole point. without independents and cross-over republicans, obama loses a ton of ground. but it seems like democratic obama supporters are short-sighted in bashing the clintons. dems will historically look at bill as a great president. so if all the obama supporting hillary bashing is related to bill, then please join hands with all your fellow republican supporters who rallied around ken starr and newt gingrich.

How Frickin' lame. You act as if there isn't any real criticism of Hillary.

No, it's about Hillary.

Hillary wants to have it both ways -- she's running "her own campaign" and Bill as Bad Cop. The more I listen to her, the more I dislike her. She's a "fighter to the end" yet we all see what happens when she doesn't get her way -- turn on the waterworks do whatever works.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
    I thought Edwards kinda won the first part of the debate. Then Obama won the 2nd half.

All anyone really needs to do is look at her votes on anything to do with the war. The problem for Obama is that if it was just Hillary is had to go against, he would win no problem. But he has to fight with Bill also. I happen to believe he's doing a pretty good job.

The best thing is Bill's I have a dream.

• No, it's about Hillary.

Hillary wants to have it both ways -- she's running "her own campaign" and Bill as Bad Cop. The more I listen to her, the more I dislike her. She's a "fighter to the end" yet we all see what happens when she doesn't get her way -- turn on the waterworks do whatever works.

so its dirty for bill to campaign for hillary but not for michelle to campaign for obama? its interesting that bill is respected all over the world and will historically be remembered as a GREAT democratic prez, yet the obama supporters are now teaming with people like tucker carlson and rush limbaugh in slamming him as this dirty sheister. please.

where are the issues in any of these arguments? you're mad cause hillary almost cried and is a fighter? did you see edwards knock obama on his ass for his health care plan and his 100 "present" votes while a state legislator in Illinois. the most telling part of the whole night was when Obama complained that they were singling out some of his votes, but ignoring the hundreds of others. Edwards replied, well isn't that exactly what you have been doing to me and hillary all campaign?

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Bill Clinton will not be remembered as a great democratic president, but rather as one of those place-holders between Ronald Reagan and whatever happens in the next term concerning the course set by Bush II. Clinton simply didn't do anything worth remembering.

Bill Clinton will not be remembered as a great democratic president, but rather as one of those place-holders between Ronald Reagan and whatever happens in the next term concerning the course set by Bush II. Clinton simply didn't do anything worth remembering.

Well, he did exploit the shit out of the Black community. Now, THAT I remember. Not much has changed.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts

Well, he did exploit the shit out of the Black community. Now, THAT I remember. Not much has changed.

oh yeah, that sister souljah bullshit

• Bill Clinton will not be remembered as a great democratic president, but rather as one of those place-holders between Ronald Reagan and whatever happens in the next term concerning the course set by Bush II. Clinton simply didn't do anything worth remembering.

please take this to the Heritage Foundation forums, unless you are talking about him as a place holder between the disasters caused by Reagan, Bush I and Bush II.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    The more I listen to her, the more I dislike her.

I agree with most of her policies, and yet I find myself hating her. If she gets relatively level-headed people like me angry, imagine the froth she'll get republicans in for the general election. This election is the dems to loose, and Hillary is our best shot (at loosing), regardless of her politics. She is polarizing as shit to everyone besides soccer moms.

And I've also stopped listening to KVH on here, jeez dude, you're not selling anybody on this shit. She looked petty and underhanded last night, Obama kept it mostly classy, although he came close to loosing it. I think my boy Edwards looked the best, despite being an apparent lost cause at this point.

No, it's about Hillary.

so its dirty for bill to campaign for hillary but not for michelle to campaign for obama? its interesting that bill is respected all over the world and will historically be remembered as a GREAT democratic prez, yet the obama supporters are now teaming with people like tucker carlson and rush limbaugh in slamming him as this dirty sheister. please.

where are the issues in any of these arguments? you're mad cause hillary almost cried and is a fighter? did you see edwards knock obama on his ass for his health care plan and his 100 "present" votes while a state legislator in Illinois. the most telling part of the whole night was when Obama complained that they were singling out some of his votes, but ignoring the hundreds of others. Edwards replied, well isn't that exactly what you have been doing to me and hillary all campaign?

Very tactful... "teaming with" Rush Limbaugh. Yeah right. We can pretend that having Bill Clinton campaigning for you carries the same weight as Michelle Obama. I can't speak to what Michelle has been saying on the stump, because, well you have to dig pretty hard to find out. Meanwhile, Bill Clinton leads the news. I have always been a big fan of Bill Clinton but I have long found his lesser half to be cold; now, it seems, he's taken on some of her qualities. I can't go into specifics about what he did in Nevada, but Bill Clinton has been slamming Obama at every stop, allowing Hillary to keep some of the dirt of her pants suit.

As far as your most "telling part of the debate" that's small change, more of a semantics point of political discourse than any knock on Barrack. The same thing with Rezko -- if that's all they got, it isn't very much.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    disasters caused by Reagan

lol. even Obama wants to be like Reagan without actually being like Reagan.

• Bill Clinton will not be remembered as a great democratic president, but rather as one of those place-holders between Ronald Reagan and whatever happens in the next term concerning the course set by Bush II. Clinton simply didn't do anything worth remembering.

oh yeah, that sister souljah bullshit

that is how bill exploited black people? i don't think black people agree with you, considering the overwhelmingly supported him 4 years later and still sing his praises...when they see him in Harlem where his office is located.