Guys you thought were girls, vice versa

DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central

Comments

• was downright freaked out when i was told junior was a guy.

• still cant believe that voice comes out of dude

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i couldnt tell if angelo bond was a girl or guy. i made a post about it and people got heated.

• JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

Oh wait a minute he is a girl (in my mind)

Dude has about as much soul as grandpa's old leather worn out shoes

I always get a kick when people say he's a good "R&B" singer

He's about as good a R&B singer as BRITNEY SPEARS is

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts

• JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

careful dude. when his last album dropped (before your time here), it was hailed on the strut as a "classic" on "multiple levels" including the cover art.

plus he collects records and is from Memphis so he gets a pass for his douchebag music I guess.

• plus he collects records and is from Memphis so he gets a pass for his douchebag music I guess.

He aint from Memphis, he lived in Millington for a few years when he was a kid...thats like living on Long Island for a couple years when you're 12-13 and claiming you are from NYC.

• i have the fullest doubt that the lady 'pon the right hand side is, in fact, a lady.

• I love this song, even as a kid, but i had no idea this was a woman until i got the record...

• JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

careful dude. when his last album dropped (before your time here), it was hailed on the strut as a "classic" on "multiple levels" including the cover art.

plus he collects records and is from Memphis so he gets a pass for his douchebag music I guess.

As far as his album being called a classic on here,i'm glad i missed that thread,i would've screamed at ya'll on that one..Yeah,i know,it's all opinions,and opinions are like assholes,everyone has one..Except not everyone's stinks

I'll stick with real cats like Marvin Gaye and Sly Stone,ya'll can have Justin "Bubblegum pop muisc wanna be a r&b singer" Timberlake

• vajdaijvajdaij 447 Posts
    This girl I'm dating still doesn't believe Cesaria Evora is a woman.

• I had a childhood friend who in true family guy style professed he thought "the blonde chick from hanson is cute"

I also had to go out and buy a Tracy Chapman CD to convince my little sister that it was a woman.

• JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

As far as his album being called a classic on here,i'm glad i missed that thread,i would've screamed at ya'll on that one..Yeah,i know,it's all opinions,and opinions are like assholes,everyone has one..Except not everyone's stinks

I'll stick with real cats like Marvin Gaye and Sly Stone,ya'll can have Justin "Bubblegum pop muisc wanna be a r&b singer" Timberlake

I have sick ass soul records in my collection and I cut like hell for the Timberlake records. Deal with it.

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts

was downright freaked out when i was told junior was a guy.

likewise

+

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts

totally thought he was a she....

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts

dude, he is a she.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Darrow Fletcher.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I thought Damo Suzuki was a woman for a while.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    I have sick ass soul records in my collection and I cut like hell for the Timberlake records. Deal with it.

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts

dude, he is a she.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    I love this song, even as a kid, but i had no idea this was a woman until i got the record...

haha! me too.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts

And I used to be the BIGGEST Timberlake hater. Then I caught the albums, then that show that was up on HBO for a while. I remember telling my girl that this guy is actually really Frickin' talented. And trying to compare him to someone like Prince or MJ (which, by the way was 20 years ago when they were this big) is wasted breath.

• When I was young I thought Bobby Caldwell was a black chick, then he turned out being a white dude!?!?!?

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts

dude, he is a she.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

Please don't get it twisted: both his albums are classix.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Oh, and back on topic: the catty online persona known as "grandpa shig"

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts

Freaks me out so much I cannot keep a copy of this album in my collection.