Rest in Peace Tatiana

13»

Comments

• She says ... that guys this age often come to the zoo to tease the animals

thats good enough for me. hang 'em, or better yet, feed them to the other big cats.

That's not what I said. I don't know what these guys did, but I was surprised to find out that people come to the zoo to tease animals. What's wrong w/ people?

U cant be serious?

Every middle scool class that goes to the zoo, fucks w/ the animals. "Lets get it to roar?"
    Kids just do that stuff. throwin popcorn at the monkeys....etc.

I grew up going to the national zoo and that was not the order of the day. You are right that people will tap on the glass or jump up and down to get the animals to look up even though they know it is against the rules. But coming to the zoo to tease animals is fucked up. And that is what her friend said. I would expect that from someone like Saba who has never shown concern for another human much less an animal.

RIP Person
    RIP Tiger

when i was little, my father would take me to the Bronx Zoo every year in the late fall early winter. He grew up within walking distance to the zoo and had been going there since the 1930's (i later came across books of pencil drawings he made of the animals). Anyway, in those days, the early 1970s, they kept the big cats in cages during the winter, all in one big "house." We would walk past the cages, and my father would make hissing noises that would drive them absolutely crzy.

• I guess that Carlos was just acting like a teenager from San Jose. RIP.

i grew up in san jose and as a teenager, i didn't know anyone that went to the zoo to fuck with animals. (if that is what he did)

just saying

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    She says ... that guys this age often come to the zoo to tease the animals

thats good enough for me. hang 'em, or better yet, feed them to the other big cats.

That's not what I said. I don't know what these guys did, but I was surprised to find out that people come to the zoo to tease animals. What's wrong w/ people?

U cant be serious?

Every middle scool class that goes to the zoo, fucks w/ the animals. "Lets get it to roar?"

I grew up going to the national zoo and that was not the order of the day. You are right that people will tap on the glass or jump up and down to get the animals to look up even though they know it is against the rules. But coming to the zoo to tease animals is fucked up. And that is what her friend said. I would expect that from someone like Saba who has never shown concern for another human much less an animal.

RIP Person
    RIP Tiger

when i was little, my father would take me to the Bronx Zoo every year in the late fall early winter. He grew up within walking distance to the zoo and had been going there since the 1930's (i later came across books of pencil drawings he made of the animals). Anyway, in those days, the early 1970s, they kept the big cats in cages during the winter, all in one big "house." We would walk past the cages, and my father would make hissing noises that would drive them absolutely crzy.

Your dad is a dick.

• imagine that

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    my friends and I made all the coyotes howl at the zoo once.

There was a big sign saying "PLEASE DON'T HOWL AT THE COYOTES"
    so, being 15, we started howling immediately.

Maybe it was wrong, but their reaction was pretty cool, they all
    started running around in a giant circle and howling in unison.

yeah, teenagers do dumb shit all the time, but don't deserve
    to be mauled by jungle cats for it. But they should have used the
    tranquilizers, it's not like there are a million Siberian tigers
    around, and it's not the tiger's fault it got free. NYC cops
    like to shoot their guns. Wall not up to code = mega-lawsuit.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts

One can only imagine what that kid was thinking when he was suddenly face-to-face with a tiger. He probably felt like he should've been a little more thoughtful, to say the least. Not a lot of sympathy here, except for the tiger.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Your dad is a dick.

This shit just cold made my day.

• NYC cops
    like to shoot their guns.

While this may be true, the mauling happened at the San Francisco zoo.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Wall not up to code = mega-lawsuit.

One of the stories that I read from an SF newspaper said that National zoo inspectors had been to the SF zoo this year, and didn't find any problems with the Tiger's enclosure. However, zoo officials thought that the enclosure wall was two feet higher than it was. Of course there will be a lawsuit, because life is a commodity in the American legal system, but it doesn't necessarily mean that the zoo didn't do something that they were supposed to.

One of the politicians was quoted:

"We will not have live animals killing people in our city...I won't stand for it."

And the mayor left on a vacation to Hawaii.

• Wall not up to code = mega-lawsuit.

One of the stories that I read from an SF newspaper said that National zoo inspectors had been to the SF zoo this year, and didn't find any problems with the Tiger's enclosure. However, zoo officials thought that the enclosure wall was two feet higher than it was. Of course there will be a lawsuit, because life is a commodity in the American legal system, but it doesn't necessarily mean that the zoo didn't do something that they were supposed to.

One of the politicians was quoted:

"We will not have live animals killing people in our city...I won't stand for it."

And the mayor left on a vacation to Hawaii.

maybe they should stuff all the zoo's animals and rename it the natural history museum

• She says ... that guys this age often come to the zoo to tease the animals

U cant be serious?

RIP Person
    RIP Tiger

Your dad is a dick.

at least i know who he is.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    She says ... that guys this age often come to the zoo to tease the animals

U cant be serious?

RIP Person
    RIP Tiger

Your dad is a dick.

at least i know who he is.

What I want to know is who's Dad taught that monkey at the Central Park Zoo how to jerk off??

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    NYC cops
    like to shoot their guns.

While this may be true, the mauling happened at the San Francisco zoo.

I really do need to ease back on the herbals.

That was supposed to read "cops like to shoot their guns"
    but I guess I just had NYC on the brain.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    What I read in todays paper is that all 3 boys were mauled. The 2 suvivors are in the hospital. Not only did they talk, they ran to the Cafe to try to get help for their friend. The tiger was sitting over one of the boys who was screaming for help when the police shot her. The early reports of the boys taunting the tiger and the tiger grabing hold of a boys leg to climb out are no longer being mentioned. The tiger jumped out, we don't know why but we do know the wall was too short to hold a tiger.

The zoo is desperatly trying to blame the low wall on the zoo acredation association.

• One of the politicians was quoted:

So it sounds like hes giving dead animals a pass to kill people all they want?

• word....zombie tigers from beyond the grave