as addicting as "Line Rider"

Comments

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I got around 87,000. No idea how to crack 100,000 though.

Damn, the best I could get was around 70,000.

It always seemed to come down to a 3/5 game,

---.....---
    __...__

when they're practically touching, and I could never win that one.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Desktop Tower Defence ruined my life. Just saying.

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts

I will never forgive you for introducing this game. I now have no other thoughts. I am red, they are yellow, I must win, they must lose. This is my life.

Post scores or you're soft.

oh don't get me wrong, I pretty well suck overall. Prolly got like 30,000 total. I want to quit. (but I love it.....)

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    shuffle - 65,560 points, 19 rounds won, 4 games. Its now my mission to top 100,000. My album can wait. My girlfriend has now become just some chick who eats my food. All distractions must be eliminated.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    I was getting scores of around 60,000 on this but they've dropped off as my game has tied up under pressure. I need to rediscover my shuffle mojo.

• why do i keep getting killed by a hidden sniper in "the shipment" section of urban sniper 2?

help. It's driving me crazy. I am tired of running through the first levels just to get back to the shipment.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    why do i keep getting killed by a hidden sniper in "the shipment" section of urban sniper 2?

help. It's driving me crazy. I am tired of running through the first levels just to get back to the shipment.

Any chance you could help me with the final stage of sniper 1?

• you have to kill your father. That's the end of the game. Either you don't shoot him (which makes you fail the mission) or you shoot him and the game ends. There are no more levels.

When you play urban sniper 2, it automatically starts with a dude saying "sorry about your father." So, you have to kill him.

• Any chance you could help me with the final stage of sniper 1?

I like to take out the plane captain right away. Then wait till all 5 or so guys are closer to the plane. Kill the guy to the far right. You'll have to kill about 2 or so dudes running to the right. Get them before they get away. Whomever ran the opposite way toward the plane, just take them out through the windows. Now get to part 2.

• why do i keep getting killed by a hidden sniper in "the shipment" section of urban sniper 2?

This was the hardest level by FAR. I kept getting killed too by the invisible sniper. I found out that taking your time would prompt the sniper to shoot you, but if you keep moving and killing people you don't get killed. First off, take out the dude in the alarm tower, then kill a sniper. Start shooting the little electronic panel boxes next to the doors to short circuit them and prevent anyone from escaping, keep making sure to watch for snipers. After that start blowing up the ammo boxes in the rooms and be certain to kill everybody in the rooms.
    OR....
    you can cheat and right when the shipment level begins, end the mission and because you haven't died yet, you can keep progressing and play the marathon level, and last level.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I got 102760 on Sniper 2, a day well spent

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    you have to kill your father. That's the end of the game. Either you don't shoot him (which makes you fail the mission) or you shoot him and the game ends. There are no more levels.

When you play urban sniper 2, it automatically starts with a dude saying "sorry about your father." So, you have to kill him.

Damn Ive been doing that the entire time, just didnt know where to start the next game.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Fuck, how do I play sniper 2, it's not giving me any options here, shit is pissing me off!

• i played it by googling urban sniper 2

• Google Urban Sniper 2, and click on the first link.

Then, clear out your next couple days schedule...

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    i played it by googling urban sniper 2

Nice, I thought there was a link after you finish the first one, I'm so not on point today.

• pony, did you ever see my "dear pony" thread?

I made something for you.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    That just made my day. You are a Photoshop God!

I was going to rock this one next, but that is far better!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

• glad you liked it.

Has anyone passed the shipment level? No matter what I do I get hit by the hidden sniper.

• glad you liked it.

Has anyone passed the shipment level? No matter what I do I get hit by the hidden sniper.

As said above, with all efficiency, take out the locks on the doors, and then pick off all the dudes.

The helicopter/foggy park level is giving me fits.

• i took out the guard, take out each sniper, take out the door locks, blow the ammo, I just get hit even if I am going swiftly. I can't stand running through the early levels again. Drives me crazy.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I can't stand running through the early levels again. Drives me crazy.

Yes.

This is why I've barely played part 2 so far, the first couple
    of times the thought of going back and getting all 15 men in the
    first level again made me just quit and play Shuffle instead.

• Ah man I can run through the first three parts before the shipment level real fast now at 100%. I did finally beat the shipment level, and you do just have to be quick and efficient. The fog level is crazy though, you gotta get all the dudes with sunglasses before they run off PLUS there's snipers? fuck.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    How to beat Sniper 2, shipment + final level.

The shipment level has been explained pretty well already. Keep a constant eye out for snipers, one will apear almost imediately. Take out the doors first, and the look out. Then slowly pick off the people + ammo, keeping a constant eye out for snipers.

Final, helicopter level.

Just keep an eye out for snipers. Ignore the two gangs. When they meet, wait for the helicopter, and shoot the dude flying it.

• I think the creators of Urban Sniper 2 really effed up with the invisible sniper. For that reason, I skipped the shipment mission, finished the game, and never looked back. The game would be perhaps too easy if you didn't have to keep doing the early missions, but shooting the 15 guys and the parking officers over and over?

• not sure if it was just a coincidence, but not shooting the door lock on the third building (to the right) kept the hidden sniper away. I noticed that if I shot that one first I would get sniped, so i didn't shoot it all and then i finally passed it.

does the helicopter kill all of them? It only took out some of them for me and that was way too many running dudes to snipe.

• snicka_gsnicka_g Hong Kong 276 Posts

Just keep an eye out for snipers. Ignore the two gangs. When they meet, wait for the helicopter, and shoot the dude flying it.

I'm going to try this............

• After a couple days trial...

A lot of these are fun. But, Desktop Tower Defense may cost me my job and my marriage. wow.

Anyone have a particular weapon to use on the dark little ones? they get me every time.

• does the helicopter kill all of them? It only took out some of them for me and that was way too many running dudes to snipe.

Yeah, you gotta wait for the helicopter to be right above them.

And in the shipment level, I always got sniped immediately after shooting the guy in the tower.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    After a couple days trial...

A lot of these are fun. But, Desktop Tower Defense may cost me my job and my marriage. wow.

Anyone have a particular weapon to use on the dark little ones? they get me every time.

The trick is to get all your co-workers hooked on it too. That way nobody notices that absolutely no work is getting done. Seriously, that game needs a pause button.

I use the second from the last one, the shockwave thing. That plus the ground missiles one, once you upgrade them it's all good.