as addicting as "Line Rider"

13»

Comments

• After a couple days trial...

A lot of these are fun. But, Desktop Tower Defense may cost me my job and my marriage. wow.

Anyone have a particular weapon to use on the dark little ones? they get me every time.

The trick is to get all your co-workers hooked on it too. That way nobody notices that absolutely no work is getting done. Seriously, that game needs a pause button.

I use the second from the last one, the shockwave thing. That plus the ground missiles one, once you upgrade them it's all good.

Thanks for the update, and tips.

As a thank you, you CAN pause the game. I think if you hit the 'menu' tab, you'll get the menu up, and you can pause it until you hit 'resume'.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    After a couple days trial...

A lot of these are fun. But, Desktop Tower Defense may cost me my job and my marriage. wow.

Anyone have a particular weapon to use on the dark little ones? they get me every time.

The trick is to get all your co-workers hooked on it too. That way nobody notices that absolutely no work is getting done. Seriously, that game needs a pause button.

I use the second from the last one, the shockwave thing. That plus the ground missiles one, once you upgrade them it's all good.

Thanks for the update, and tips.

As a thank you, you CAN pause the game. I think if you hit the 'menu' tab, you'll get the menu up, and you can pause it until you hit 'resume'.

Wow! I think you just saved my job for me. Thanks!

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

I can't even admit to myself how much time I've invested in this game. I'm addicted.

The key is to build a maze with the pellet guns that slow down the progress of the creeps so that you the squirt guns can do their thing. You can pass the game on all levels using just six fully upgraded turret guns, non-upgraded pellet guns, and two fully upgraded air missile launchers. OK, I don't know whether that's for the hard level, but i skipped to do the 100 level challenge, which I can't beat.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    I guess all that counter-strike time finally paid off.

Urban Sniper 2 second try.

Shuffle looks like you have to have a light touch for it.. I'm interested, but I usually spend my installation times playing puzzle bobble.

- spidey

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I can't even admit to myself how much time I've invested in this game. I'm addicted.

You know it's bad when you close your eyes and all you can see are those little creeps..