DEXTER

PonyPony 2,283 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usWho's with me?

Comments

• i watched one episode of the first season and it gave me the creeps. too much gore and not very entertaining.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    i watched one episode of the first season and it gave me the creeps. too much gore and not very entertaining.

You should give it another chance.

• You should give it another chance.

easy fanboy, its just a tv show....on showtime.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    One of the best shows currently on TV

• PunditPundit 438 Posts
    I like the style of the show,but the "plot twist" at the end of season one was Frickin' terrible. Don't wanna ruin it for those who haven't seen it but I thought it was a very cheap out for the writers...

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    agreed - Michael C Hall is one of the illest actors out there IMO....
    there's a lot of silly shit about this show - but it's maaaaad entertaining - boss'd out.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    I dig it. I missed the first season but I'll check it after this season. They should of ended this season last week. It's getting a little weird, but maybe they'll hook it up with the last two episodes.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Dexter to me will always be the gay brother from Six Feet Under who likes black dudes.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Dexter to me will always be the gay brother from Six Feet Under who likes black dudes.

lol.

I've never watched SFU, any good?

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Cool show. I got the season one DVD set and watch the whole season over a weekend. One of the best shows in on TV at the moment.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm on that muthafucka err' Sunday night. Ya heard!!! I'd have love for Lt. La Guerta if I wasn't retired from mackin'. I'm glad Sgt. Doakes is finally gettin' his, fucker!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    One of the best shows currently on TV

Dexter is

By far one of my favorite shows to watch. I can't wait for the season finale again.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Who's with me?

Most definitely. Still only on Season 1 re-runs over here, but it's hugely entertaining.

Plaese to not be posting no spoilers.

• Season one was ill!

I'm deep into season 2 now and its definately entertaining.
    Anybody read the book this series was based on?

good shite