lame "streetwear" thread

13»

Comments

• I'll do it for $25!

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    UNICORNS/RAINBOWS & CLOWDS, it makes them horny.

150 plus the kicks are gonna be 50 .......200 on some Cloudicorns??. Ur killin me.

For the record, there are clouds on those kicks, but no rainbows, and no unicorns. Big phallic things that could be interpreted as unicorn horns if you should choose.

I'm feeling the red bumper on those Purcells.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

150 plus the kicks are gonna be 50 .......200 on some Cloudicorns??. Ur killin me.

For the record, there are clouds on those kicks, but no rainbows, and no unicorns. Big phallic things that could be interpreted as unicorn horns if you should choose.

Rainbows & Unicorns is extra $$$$........

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

Yeah. For 4 gs I can do Rainbows and Unicorns. Or for 2 g's I can do elbows and corn on the cob.

Yeah. For 4 gs I can do Rainbows and Unicorns. Or for 2 g's I can do elbows and corn on the cob.

LOL

• I'll go first.

Blow' t-shirt

A new design from In4mation which depicts the Space Shuttle Challenger upon its tragic explosion 73 seconds after the launch of its tenth mission, on January 28, 1986, killing all seven crew members. In4mation triangular crossbones woven label on the right wrist.[/b]

'OHSHIT' t-shirt

This new design from In4mation recalls one of only two times that a nuclear weapon has been used in warfare - the explosion of "Fat Man" over Nagasaki, Japan, on August 9th, 1945 by the United States. The other instance occurred three days earlier at Hiroshima. The Nagasaki bomb lead to Japan's surrender to the Allies, at the cost of tens of thousands of lives - about 80,000 that year, with many more related deaths in years to come - the majority of which were civilians. In4mation triangular crossbones woven label on the right wrist.[/b]

Ooh...shocking.

Digital Gravel will sell anything. I mean come on now, for every 100 shirts, there is like one that is alright.

bizump

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    I bet they wear this, too.

The Arab Parrot is a lam??[/b] streetwear blog that makes fun of other lame streetwear blogs.

Yeah I meant that too.

Not for nothing - but this is actually kinda funny when you get the reference...

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    yeah it's funny, i was just hattin on that fool for no good reason