What would you like to do for a living?

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
1) Sub bass appreciator.2) Echo appreciator.3) Reverb appreciator.4) World-trekking guide for TV.5) Ruins/debris photographer.+ many more.Add on. Outlandish professions encouraged.

Comments

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    lottery winner & dating game chaperone.

• Overnight DJ on satellite radio/novelist...

• play poker

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    1) Acclaimed novelist

2) Linebacker/Slot back

3) Hit man

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    3) Hit man

A moral one or cold-blooded?

• Professional Soulstrut Addict
    being yuichi

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    3) Hit man

A moral one or cold-blooded?

Moral, of course. The hit man equivalent of the hooker with a heart of gold. No innocents, just dead criminals, and lots of 'em.

• High-grade marijuana tester/analyzer

• shomshom 31 Posts
    Make beats and NBA General Manager on the side.

• archaeologist or dive master

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    designer, owner and programmer of a movie theatre that also houses a small bar.

• House Husband

• Record store owner. Oh wait, I already am one.
    Next choices would be food critic for the New York Times or Gourmet, or roving festival reporter/photographer for Playboy (Carnival, Mardi Gras, Montreaux Jazz, Pamplona, Love Parade, etc etc).

• Mathematican
    Trainer/nutritionist

• onetetonetet 1,754 Posts
    Write novels/short stories/screenplays.

All of which I do now, I just haven't figured out how to make a living doing it.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    producer and label owner. one day....

• Music Supervisor for a director that gives me complete creative control, as well as control over the OST release. RAER.

• a professional beat whore.

• Test pinball machines.
    Test pizzas.
    BPM mp3s.

• Write novels/short stories/screenplays.

All of which I do now, I just haven't figured out how to make a living doing it.

Time to become a scab.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Write novels/short stories/screenplays.

(page me)

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    1. owner of micro brewery
    2. professional baseball player
    3. fight zombies in a post-apocalyptic world

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    I friend of mine once worked for the OLCC ( Oregon Liquor Control Commission)

She would wear a pregnancy suit and go to bars and drink with her "husband" who was another hired friend of hers.

She got paid well, all the food and drinks comped and the (dis) Pleasure of seeing peoples faces and reactions to her drinking while "pregnant" would have been priceless.

The really fucked up thing about this sting operation is that it is not illegal to serve a pregnant woman and its not illegal for a pregnant woman to drink. All in the name of research I suppose. But what an easy job that would be.

And just to be clear, I have seen real pregnant women drinking in bars and aside from a glass of wine once a month, going out partying and getting drunk while pregnant is not a good look times a billion. It is difficult to know how to react and what to do from the bartenders perspective. I guess that was a big part of the olcc's aim.

• play in the nba

• Business owner...i hate working for the man

• 1. DJ full time
    2. super collectro/ dealer
    3. get paid to write
    4. pro soccer player

• I would like to make a living djing, producing, and runnin a semi successful label. Ahhh dreams....

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Singer/Songwriter/Guitarist/Drummer

hopefully soon..

- spidey

• i would love to make beats for a living.
    dj and be a dad.
    own and operate a small restaurant/lounge.

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    fight zombies in a post-apocalyptic world

1. Record label owner (If I could track down this group it would happen.)
    2. Write fiction and pay the bills doing it. I pay the bills writing non-fiction atm so I guess I can't complain.
    3. Host the the tv show Globe Trekker.
    4. Be Tony Montana except for the being shot to death by the Feds part... Sans drugs too.
    5. Pro Surfer.
    6. Own the Houston Astros.