DAM! TIP busted with MA-SHEEN GUNS

13»

Comments

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Dang, up till now I thought Tip meant Q-Tip. I guess I'm old.

T.I. is tiny in real life. Like, 5 foot 3 or something.

And yeah, nobody needs silencers.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

I need silencers, and I don't see why anyone wouldn't want one. Guns are pretty loud, no?

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    http://projects.ajc.com/gallery/view/metro/atlanta/guns1016/#homepage_tab_newstab

Did you guys see the photo gallery? T.I.'s gun collection is mad tight. The carbine 15? Sick.

Personally, if i was that paid, and in the public eye that much, and especially if i came from that kind of background, id have army guns too.

• Can't somebody tell these rich folks they can get gun permits even with felony convictions??? Especially if the burners are for collection purposes.

• http://projects.ajc.com/gallery/view/metro/atlanta/guns1016/#homepage_tab_newstab

Did you guys see the photo gallery? T.I.'s gun collection is mad tight. The carbine 15? Sick.

Yeah, very nice collection. Honestly, I would love to have those.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

I need silencers, and I don't see why anyone wouldn't want one. Guns are pretty loud, no?

hella loud. And if your buisiness is recording music, i would think you'd wanna be sesible and protect your ears whilst you merc people.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

hella loud. And if your buisiness is recording music, i would think you'd wanna be sesible and protect your ears whilst you merc people.

good point.

I retract my previous statement.

• And yeah, nobody needs silencers.

just by watching the sopranos alone...is enough of a guideline on how to do this kind of shit correct.
    theres rules to this shit.
    what a fool.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    I dont really see this incident as a big deal. Im sorry.
    Dude is a celebrity and celebs dont live in our reality.
    The rules a bent for them.
    Like the local authorities didnt think he had guns on his property?
    His security force should have guns. Now whether his security is his boys or moonlighting cops or professionals that's his risk.
    Applying real world rules to rich folks is silly - IMO.

i know what you're saying, but dude had a loaded gun on him in his car.
    he probably won't be able to play "it was my security's gun" card.

So he shouldnt drive w/ a gun in his car?

Ha, maybe I don't see what you're saying.
    Strictly from a legal standpoint, no, he's not supposed to have a gun in his car.
    It's illegal and his attorney will have a hard time defending it.

If they just caught him with guns on his property,
    he could claim they were for his security, but when
    it's on your seat and you're driving,
    you can't say it was someone else's.

I'm not interested in discussing why he was buying and carrying guns-
    it's irrelevant and pure conjecture.

I don't think its illegal everywhere to carry a gun in the car as long as you have the permit (obviously the machine guns/silencers are a seperate issue). My friend carried a Gloc in his car at all times. He had the permit and when he was pulled over it wasn't an issue when he disclosed to the cop he had it.

• And yeah, nobody needs silencers.

Guns are fuckin' loud. I'd rather have a silencer on one if firing. I shot a 357 magnum once when I was a teen and I thought I had gone deaf afterward. Shit's no joke. If you like guns and go to the range to shoot often, ear protection is not as good as ear protection + silencer, that's for sure.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    http://projects.ajc.com/gallery/view/metro/atlanta/guns1016/#homepage_tab_newstab

At least we know what T.I.'s future mixtape songs might sound like:

"I got eleven MAC-11's, thirty-eight .38's Nine 9's, ten MAC-10's, this shit never ends..."

• http://projects.ajc.com/gallery/view/metro/atlanta/guns1016/#homepage_tab_newstab

At least we know what T.I.'s future mixtape songs might sound like:

"I got eleven MAC-11's, thirty-eight .38's Nine 9's, ten MAC-10's, this shit never ends..."

TI's ghostwriter revealed!

• I have neither the time or interest in reading through all these posts BUT I am glad that no-talent douchebag won't be recording for a while....

Asshole had a good shot at making some cash in this game and he had to go down that thug road and act like a gangster. I was laughing when I saw that shit on the news... federal rap = long jail term = good riddance.

• I have neither the time or interest in reading through all these posts BUT I am glad that no-talent douchebag won't be recording for a while....

Asshole had a good shot at making some cash in this game and he had to go down that thug road and act like a gangster. I was laughing when I saw that shit on the news... federal rap = long jail term = good riddance.

Damn, tell 'em how you really feel!

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    I have neither the time or interest in reading through all these posts BUT I am glad that no-talent douchebag won't be recording for a while....

BAN

BAN

Yeah, that'll happen...