Don't tase me bro!

Comments

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

was this not good enough? haha

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    An animated gif in the vein of would be the end-all be-all.

• An animated gif in the vein of would be the end-all be-all.

do they make these with sound clips yet? then perhaps we could really end all.

• i don't want to see dude getting tased though, bro.

it's not so much seeing it that's as difficult as listening to his bro-ass getting tased.

I find the opposite - it was hard to watch on the morning news but listening to that playback makes me lol.

I fully realize that this might be totally fucked

TOTALITARIAN-STYLE FUCKED

BERKELEY HIGH TO WALL STREET FUCKED

• YES!!!

plaese to erase white background for those of us with "sand" view or whatever.

• Can campus security put their hands on you?

Believe it or not, campus cops are usually real police officers with real badges. They are on my campus, at least.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts

Can campus security put their hands on you?

Believe it or not, campus cops are usually real police officers with real badges. They are on my campus, at least.

They were campus police. Universities & colleges usually have both. Campus security does all the bullshit stuff. Check and lock doors, etc...

When I went to school in Arizona, the only job the US government would let me have is working on campus. I worked Campus Security for 6 months. It was alright...

• Can campus security put their hands on you?

They were campus police. Universities & colleges usually have both. Campus security does all the bullshit stuff. Check and lock doors, etc...

When I went to school in Arizona, the only job the US government would let me have is working on campus. I worked Campus Security for 6 months. It was alright...

Ahh yes this is true. Campus Police usually wear the same police uniform as any other city police, and the Security rock white or light blue or something. At leas tat my school. Makes sense.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

YES!!!

YES!!!

Your handy work has been missed on the board...

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

holy shit, hadn't seen that before
    thats fucked up
    didnt the same thing happen at ucla last year?

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    you hear a laugh as soon as the dude mentions 'skull and bones'

• dude was clearly an idiot, but there was no need to taser him under the circumstances.

• YES!!!

• So if you were there, you would have gone over and beat up some cops to stop it?

you gotta be kidding me.

you're gonna step to the rent-a-cops to help a bro-sayer?

• done it b4 & i'd do it again...

Well then, hats off to you.

He did this shit as a gag. Minus the taser, he should have got thrown out on his ass.

I bet he though this was gonna be funny when he was setting it up.

• it's sad that not one person in that place tried to help dude & let some pussy ass pigs do that shit...

maybe they don't want to be tasered. yeah they're cheering when he gets pulled from the mic because he was being obnoxious but some folks had to have thought that it was fucked up when they tasered him

• I'm sayin', wtf is anybody gonna do? Go wolverine on all the cops? Come on, you'd just end up getting the shock treatment yourself. That's why I posed the question of "would you?".

sounded like he started screaming as soon as the rent-a-cops grabbed him.

Kerry drones on answering his question while they're kneeling on dudes back.

• This has halloween costume written all over it. It could most definitely be a group thing. Low maintenance and inexpensive to pull off.

I'm sayin', wtf is anybody gonna do? Go wolverine on all the cops? Come on, you'd just end up getting the shock treatment yourself. That's why I posed the question of "would you?".

"oooh, you're a tough guy eh????"

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts

holy shit, hadn't seen that before
    thats fucked up
    didnt the same thing happen at ucla last year?

Yeah except that one was even more fucked up.

The internet is too damn fast. It's been a day and there are already t-shirts and youtube remixes? AND a SS graemlin? Geez.

• They just said "Taserpallooza" on the news.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    it's sad that not one person in that place tried to help dude & let some pussy ass pigs do that shit...

maybe they don't want to be tasered. yeah they're cheering when he gets pulled from the mic because he was being obnoxious but some folks had to have thought that it was fucked up when they tasered him

seemed to me like he had support from a lot of the crowd
    i thought they were cheering for him

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    As far as Taser comedy goes this is tops...

"On your stomach NOW!"

"NO"

CLASSIC.

• I don't know that I would've sucker punched anyone, but I certainly would've gotten up and said it was excessive. I've had my head kicked in doing it before, but I'd hope someone would do the same for me one day.

It's a fucked day when you can't ask a question in a university. I mean Kerry even went to answer it, so what was the beef?

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    This idiot was clearly pulling off a prank.
    Is there any footage that shows without a single cut how long he's been standing at that microphone?

When he asks that last question, you can hear the person holding the camera or cellphone recording this would-be drama laugh out. That's a total giveaway. I mean you just have to look at this guy and you know what's up...

Just some poor fool looking for attention.
    They should have used their nightsticks on fratboy and seriously slapped him silly.
    What a pussy, squeeling like a stuck pig when all he got was a friendly group hug.

This is being shown in the news around the world with the typical "look at how fucked the US is and how their democracy is nothing but a joke..." commentary. Of course you don't even see the part with him asking his "questions" and setting this up in a more or less obvious way. All you see is him getting grabbed by the cops and then the pig wrestle when you can't really see anything but hear him squeel and holler like if he had the stun gun up his rectum.

• ^^^^^