"Free Kells"

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    The thing that worries me most of all (Besides Kelly not being brought before a court of law for a half a damn decade) is the fact that thousands upon thousands of young teen gurls are out there dancing like sex machines to his music still.

I don't care how talented the guy is. He needs help and needs to be held accountable.

I don't know why people are talking about any other crimes. This should just be about R Kelly.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    The thing that worries me most of all (Besides Kelly not being brought before a court of law for a half a damn decade) is the fact that thousands upon thousands of young teen gurls are out there dancing like sex machines to his music still.
    u wish they were dancing with u?

• You need an ass whoopin, deej. seriously. Ass whoopins are just the thing to make a person think to themselves "maybe I should learn to shut the fuck up."

Dude, is that suppose to be funny in some way?

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    You need an ass whoopin, deej. seriously. Ass whoopins are just the thing to make a person think to themselves "maybe I should learn to shut the fuck up."

dammm
    its gettin hot in hur
    we heading for a pissy 10 pager in a hurry
    and over what?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

LOL - And this is the beauty of SoulStrut...while teen girls dancing sexy is worrisome, the female MC thread turns into a how-cute-is-she? discussion.

• pissy 10 pager

Could an R.Kelly thread be anything but?!!

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    You need an ass whoopin, deej. seriously. Ass whoopins are just the thing to make a person think to themselves "maybe I should learn to shut the fuck up."

Wow. E-threats.

LOL - And this is the beauty of SoulStrut...while teen girls dancing sexy is worrisome, the female MC thread turns into a how-cute-is-she? discussion.

Well, teen girls dancing sexy aside. Kelly writing song's which he's probably really writing about sex with minors and them dancing to it is not kewl.

Making a comment about a beautiful adult women is alright in my book. I even checked out her music!

:P

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

Dude, is that suppose to be funny in some way?
    no, more acerbic/biting

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    soulstrut doesn't like an article of clothing
    news at 5

• Stay the fuck out of this!

Did I mention I have a mix CD out? It features many songs by a performer named R. Kelly. 69 to be exact.

Did I mention I have a mix CD out? It features many songs by a performer named R. Kelly. 69 to be exact.

What do you even know about law, anyway?

• I wasn't trying to throw salt in the game here, guys. It is a pretty briliant marketing campaign, with a pretty obscure message, just not one that I'd want to rep. I still need to hear the CD though.

• LOL - And this is the beauty of SoulStrut...while teen girls dancing sexy is worrisome, the female MC thread turns into a how-cute-is-she? discussion.

hey that's not fair.

if people started advancing the names of female rappers who can actually rap int that thread, then maybe the discussion would not focus on their looks.

• I wasn't trying to throw salt in the game here, guys. It is a pretty briliant marketing campaign, with a pretty obscure message, just not one that I'd want to rep. I still need to hear the CD though.

I'm not mad. I made "Free Kells" shirts because the idea made me laugh. I don't expect everyone to find it funny.

I'm not mad. I made "Free Kells" shirts because the idea made me laugh. I don't expect everyone to find it funny.

• You need an ass whoopin, deej. seriously. Ass whoopins are just the thing to make a person think to themselves "maybe I should learn to shut the fuck up."

Wow. E-threats.

I'm not threatening deej, just pointing out what he needs.

If soulstrut were the real world deej would be the nerdy outcast fidgeting in the corner not saying shit.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

I'm not mad. I made "Free Kells" shirts because I'm a shitbird[/b].

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

Seriously, that lil SF sub-scene of y'all's is hacking up flagrant fouls left and right that would not be merley giggled at in other less-pretend settings. So have your irresponsible fun while it lasts...

• I'm not mad. I made "Free Kells" shirts because I'm a shitbird[/b].

Seriously, that lil SF sub-scene of y'all's is hacking up flagrant fouls left and right that would not be merley giggled at in other less-pretend settings. So have your irresponsible fun while it lasts...

Seriously nobody knows what the hell you are talking about. Just spit it out. Our you comparing them to some kind of Kill Whitey thing or are just mad because nobody on soulstrut wants to hang out with you in the real world?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Non-pretend dudes don't offer concurrences to their own posts that begin with "Seriously..."

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    female rappers who can actually rap

WHERE IS THE PRIVATE MIND GARDEN GRAEM WHEN YOU NEED IT?

• I'm not mad. I made "Free Kells" shirts because I'm a shitbird[/b].

yo, somebody translate this into english.

btw, on this topic, i wouldn't wear a "free kells" tshirt, but i would profit off of other people wearing it and looking foolish.

• less-pretend settings.

location up for grabs!

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

Wow. E-threats.

I'm not threatening deej, just pointing out what he needs.

If soulstrut were the real world deej would be the nerdy outcast fidgeting in the corner not saying shit.
    haha anyone who knows me irl (which is no one here? tho i met trew once) knows that the last thing i am is the dude who shuts up and sits in the corner.

• I have a mind garden image of archie raising his fist to the sky and crying "SOMEDAY YOU WILL ALL BE SORRYYYYY!!!!!"

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    aka dont just talk about it, make your move son. i'm waiting