50 Cent: I'll Quit if Outsold by West

13»

Comments

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    seriously, i never claimed to have any idea who would sell more. i regarded w/ suspicion your post that 50 was 'over'

you are imagining things, or confusing me w/ someone else though. i don't really care about either of these dudes.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    The video for Ayo Technology is bananas, otherwise the song is a Timbaland reject

50 will outsell Kanye, that's all. I'm just glad they have albums that are going to be released, unlike for example Dr. Dre who has been proclaiming watch out for detox for 10 years now.

Please say you'll do something ridiculous if Kanye wins this one.....will you shave a cock in your hair or something like that?

You didn't?

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    All hiphop.com said today that retailers have reported that Kanye West is outselling 50 two to one............ End of the week we will all know

• All hiphop.com said today that retailers have reported that Kanye West is outselling 50 two to one............ End of the week we will all know

per 50, we won't know anything until the second week as def jam is gonna bump up sales by buying their own product for the first week.... we'll see.

still, i wonder where 50 will throw his retirement jammie....

• suppposedly YE is winning!!! first day sales:

Graduation - 407,000
    Curtis - 310,000

who's gonna finish stronger?????

• And according to this:

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.5686/title.early-sales-numbers-graduation-curtis

50 could place third, behind Kenny Chesney. Harsh. Kanye West/Kenny Western > Curtis.

• man c'mon these sales are so inflated and off. Not that i care who sells more but these numbers are pretty ridiculous for this climate. Just sayin.