50 Cent: I'll Quit if Outsold by West

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    kleenex music.

^^^NEW
    GRAEMLIN
    PREASE

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    I guess the robin thicke track could be good, havent heard it yet.

On the couch with Dustin Hoffman:

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    The video for Ayo Technology is bananas, otherwise the song is a Timbaland reject

50 will outsell Kanye, that's all. I'm just glad they have albums that are going to be released, unlike for example Dr. Dre who has been proclaiming watch out for detox for 10 years now.

Please say you'll do something ridiculous if Kanye wins this one.....will you shave a cock in your hair or something like that?

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    It all sounds like a reason to buy kanye wests album if it means i never have to hear anything about 50 again.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    I guess the robin thicke track could be good, havent heard it yet.

On the couch with Dustin Hoffman:

Everything about this is so very wrong.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    wow, that was straight garbage.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Yea but I don't think 50's going to be able to outsell Kanye. What single does he have popping right now that tops Can't Tell Me Nothing or Stronger. Nothing. Kanye sold 600,000 + his first week when the last album came out - and I know 50 did huge numbers last time...but that was on the strength of some major singles as well. Fif's sorta done for....I think....even though - I heard his new album and it's pretty dope. Real grimy - not nearly as much soft BS. However, he talks about guns so much on it that I don't think anyone will be able to talk about guns ever again.
    those kanye singles are awful and 'i get money' is a hit

Deej, you are a clown.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Yea but I don't think 50's going to be able to outsell Kanye. What single does he have popping right now that tops Can't Tell Me Nothing or Stronger. Nothing. Kanye sold 600,000 + his first week when the last album came out - and I know 50 did huge numbers last time...but that was on the strength of some major singles as well. Fif's sorta done for....I think....even though - I heard his new album and it's pretty dope. Real grimy - not nearly as much soft BS. However, he talks about guns so much on it that I don't think anyone will be able to talk about guns ever again.
    those kanye singles are awful and 'i get money' is a hit

Deej, you are a clown.
    you mean for even engaging with this doofus

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Just like The Game was gonna quit if he didn't sell, what, a mil in week one for his last one? And he did like 200k? He's still at it...

the Game >>>>> 50 Cent

NICE!

(hi, faux).

Just like The Game was gonna quit if he didn't sell, what, a mil in week one for his last one? And he did like 200k? He's still at it...

the Game >>>>> 50 Cent

NICE!

(hi, faux).

In 2007, I am forced to agree.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    50 cent - 6 singles, 3 on wax... none of which is a breakout hit, which is different from ALL of his releases where he had one or more break out hits that were everywhere. He has NEVER dropped this many singles so fast to push his album.

Add to that Interscope pushed his album back, and shit is not looking good for 50.

Kanye is sitting in a much better position since he has seemingly been able to keep white folks interested in his music. Plus with the success of the Common album, I would say Kanye has a much chance of outselling 50 than the opposite.

That is... Unless 50 just goes out and buys up a majority fo hsi records to make his point, which I would not put past him.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    Damn I wasn't going to buy the Kanye record but for a good cause...

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    50 has $400+ mill. he doesnt need to do shit, he has way more cake than kanye

The voice of authority on all things cake-related speaks.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    I'm not an expert but I get the feeling that g-unit style rap is not pop anymore. Kanye is pop. Pop sells.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Kanye pulled his release date. So that's that.

My homie thinks 50 will still outsell Kanye.

Big Fake-Out! We all thought this was true...turns out that press release was a big load of caca. Apparently Fif walked with 10 Mil - not 400 mil. I didn't believe it myself at first....but then I thought about it......no company is that stupid - and he apparently didn't even have much stock at all.

Woah - and I'm a dufus! Doofus?

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts

so when is this supposed to drop?

so when is this supposed to drop?

Numbers anyone?

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    BOOM.

By the way:

Just Who I Am: Poets & Pirates

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

^^^ I was just about to post that article! I went out and copped the 50 from Bestbuy, $9.99 on sale. Gotta support that dude Jake One!

50's display was taller then Kanye's but Kanye's was bright purple, lol.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts

^^^ I was just about to post that article! I went out and copped the 50 from Bestbuy, $9.99 on sale. Gotta support that dude Jake One!

50's display was taller then Kanye's but Kanye's was bright purple, lol.

I highly doubt either album will sell over 500,000 as that article states. Prove me wrong though.

I highly doubt either album will sell over 500,000 as that article states. Prove me wrong though.

Both just Gold?

Deeeeeeeej.......deeeeeeejjjjjy kid.........where are ya buddy????? C'mon.....don't be scurr'd

Woah....Deej....did you delete your post where you said on some mad 'shut the fuck up' shit - "50 will outsell Kanye - bottom line." I guess I'm just a dufus.

Nope - I just looked again - you definitely did.

• hilarity.

all i know is:

requests for "stronger" = many, many, many

requests for anything 50 =

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    No brainer. The dude with the colorful outfit is gonna sell more.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    hilarity.

all i know is:

requests for "stronger" = many, many, many

requests for anything 50 =

I'm hearing 50 in every passing car, but i'm in NYC.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Woah....Deej....did you delete your post where you said on some mad 'shut the fuck up' shit - "50 will outsell Kanye - bottom line." I guess I'm just a dufus.

i said this?

i said this?

All good kiddo....we'll just forget about it....