Lauryn Hill Live in Norway = NAGL

124»

Comments

• at least i have one fan...I try to provide for locations as much as i can. Thnks for acknowledging my efforts. And actually, Phillystress is my mentor. When did the divide begin?? When he started posting. I try to be like him, but i know i might never reach his status. I can live with it tho'...As for those of you who thinks i'm being "serious", i need to find a graemlins for y'all. Work in progress. Stay tuned. I might need controller7 help...no anger in my game son...

dude how'd you get like 1400 poasts? I remember when you first appeared and it doesnt seem like that long ago. and yet your poasts have not progressed one iota in 1000+ poasts. I guess my question is how do you maintain your consistency?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Um, isn't Mariah Carey black?

You're asking a guy who just called Lauryn Hill white.

voil??!

Haha.

Um, isn't Mariah Carey black?

For some folks she is, but let me remind you how it started...She started white (the 80's), she persued her career as a latina (the 90's) then she ended up black (the new mil'). I do not consider her black. But to each his own...Actually if you ask her what she is, it might depends (the mood, the entourage, the producer, the targeted audience, etc...).

Well yeah, Mariah (or her people) have ALWAYS worked that line and they always had different records promoted to blacks and white. But although she didn't truly have an "urban" (cringe) or "gritty" sound at her beginning her shit was ALWAYS embraced by black radio. I mean, not to nitpick, I'm really just Frickin' around.

I mean, but yeah, she IS black though.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    we're

I agree with you regarding the mess Lauryn has become, but it's FUCK ING SPELLED "WERE."[/b]

How people allow apostrophes to completely baffle them is beyond me.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    ^^proofreading a 6-month-old post by a poster who hasn't been here for 3 months^^

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    at least i have one fan...I try to provide for locations as much as i can. Thnks for acknowledging my efforts. And actually, Phillystress is my mentor. When did the divide begin?? When he started posting. I try to be like him, but i know i might never reach his status. I can live with it tho'...As for those of you who thinks i'm being "serious", i need to find a graemlins for y'all. Work in progress. Stay tuned. I might need controller7 help...no anger in my game son...

dude how'd you get like 1400 poasts? I remember when you first appeared and it doesnt seem like that long ago. and yet your poasts have not progressed one iota in 1000+ poasts.

that's what i'm saying. dude is more entertaining, more relevant now than ever. never stop pls, you are the inspector clouseau of SS that drops c-bombs and knowledge on hot button current topics in a bumbling and comical manner. it's about time.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    I heard she'd had at least one nervous breakdown after the, er, breakdown of her marriage. She's obviously not got her excrement together since.

Hence the dodgy shirts / hair.

This just in...

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    ^^proofreading a 6-month-old post by a poster who hasn't been here for 3 months^^

If it's the first time I've read it, it's exactly one second old to me.

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    How people allow apostrophes to completely baffle them is beyond me
    Parkinson dude...

As for the consistency, i decided a long time ago (i was there during the mailing list so do the math) that i won't post anything unless it makes you say wow, oh my, walk away or such. Why?? Because some strutters always made fun of my english and it's unfair. I can't make fun of you guys because there's a lot of double-standards onboard. In order to be noticed, i prefer to keep it gully. Posting ain't fun if you don't create reactions. I use to surf a lot, but nowadays, Strut is the only place i log in outside of digidesign, steinberg, yamaha and such...Why should i waste time trying to prove a point (like many of y'all do) when i know for a fact i will be misunderstood??...I'd rather phillystressthe board if you prefer...

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Parkinson dude...

As for the consistency, i decided a long time ago (i was there during the mailing list so do the math) that i won't post anything unless it makes you say wow, oh my, walk away or such. Why?? Because some strutters always made fun of my english and it's unfair. I can't make fun of you guys bcause there's a lot of double-standards onboard. In order to be noticed, i prefer to keep it gully. Posting ain't fun if you don't create reactions. I use to surf a lot, but nowadays, Strut is the only place i log in outside of digidesign, steinberg, yamaha and such...Why should i waste time trying to prove a point (like many of y'all do) when i know for a fact i will be misunderstood??, I don't like to be clowned by clowns, so this is what you get...I'm phillystressin' if you prefer.

Shut the fuck up.

and what if i dont...You will DSL slap me??? I bet you're tall as michael J fox.

• parkinson...Michael J Fox...dude these are sorta fucked up things to say.

• and what if i dont...You will DSL slap me??? I bet you're tall as michael J fox.

Oooooo! Connecting the themes of different poasts!

You win this round.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    and what if i dont...You will DSL slap me??? I bet you're tall as michael J fox.

That doesn't even make sense.

Try this English word, asshole: cogent.

DSL slappin' is for big dude, you're still a lil dude, that's why you dont get it. Let me break it down for your ignorant ass : sometimes you get angry when reading something on a forum, so angry that you WISH you could slap a dude through your DSL connection. But it wont happen. Because technology don't allow it (yet). That's what DSL slappin' is all about.

And don't worry for my english, worry for your socializing skills. You really sucks in terms of communication. By the way, did you buy the last Soulja Boy single??? It's fire.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    DSL slappin' is for big dude, you're still a lil dude, that's why you dont get it. Let me break it down for your ignorant ass : sometimes you get angry when reading something on a forum, so angry that you WISH you could slap a dude through your DSL connection. But it wont happen. Because technology don't allow it (yet). That's what DSL slappin' is all about.

Cogent, motherfucker.

parkinson...Michael J Fox...dude these are sorta fucked up things to say.

Sarcasm is a bitch sometimes...my apologies.

finally i got a new location...too bad you mispelled "motherfucker"...

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts

And don't worry for my english, worry for your socializing skills. You really sucks in terms of communication. By the way, did you buy the last Soulja Boy single??? It's fire.

You had me at hello.

• dude my old roommate jeremy got hired by her to record music for her. He ended up bringing in tons of drums and she didn't really use many of em. But she kept him coming in and would talk to him alot. He said she was really straight cept that she was a crazy germophobe and had wierd rules about space and nobody touching her and shit. I donno, he said she was pretty cool.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts

I spelled "motherfucker" correctly. You, on the other hand, misspelled the word "misspelled."

Go teach grammar somewhere else. I'm done with your garbage.

damn you are really a dumb one...you can't see im playing with you, MAFACKA!!! Go post on TMZ, they need people like you. Ah yea, before i leave let me misspel some wordz four you so you kan go bananass on thai-po misstakes ( or is it miss steaks??). Lauryn really have no Luck.

http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/2372/words.html

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts

I spelled "motherfucker" correctly. You, on the other hand, misspelled the word "misspelled."

Try explaining this to someone in a bar tonight...

'So I had this E-beef right, and then this dude said I misspelled MOTHERFUCKER... and then he actually misspelled MISSPELLED, I knew there and then I had him by the balls'

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    SPELLING IS NOT GRAMMAR.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts

Try explaining this to someone in a bar tonight...

'So I had this E-beef right, and then this dude said I misspelled MOTHERFUCKER... and then he actually misspelled MISSPELLED, I knew there and then I had him by the balls'

I wasn't interested in "starting a fight." I was telling someone to shut his goddamn mouth. In most civilized countries, use of the word "cunt" suffices for the former.

You "misspelled" "goddamn"...there's only ONE d. Stupid cunt.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    You misspelled 'KKKUNT'