Online Racism

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Young Guz:

You're my e-woadie and all but maybe it was directed at you. I've read so many SUPREMELY SUSPECT responses by so many soulstrutters that I can't even keep track.I've seen so many threads in the past 2-3 weeks alone that I sit and say to myself "are these dudes for real? am in the twilight fucking zone?"

Senor Phonics,

I'm not sure how many of these threads I participated in but hopefully I raised some quesitons that were valid and not just the same old same old. Not trying to offend...actually wait maybe I am cause if I try to be too nice on a topic like this then I'm coming across as condecending

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    AWWREADY....

WHAT IT DEW PT. III: Race Relations and the Blowedian Conspiracy!
    Hosted by Austin Archaic

saying

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Young Guz:

You're my e-woadie and all but maybe it was directed at you. I've read so many SUPREMELY SUSPECT responses by so many soulstrutters that I can't even keep track.I've seen so many threads in the past 2-3 weeks alone that I sit and say to myself "are these dudes for real? am in the twilight fucking zone?"

Senor Phonics,

I'm not sure how many of these threads I participated in but hopefully I raised some quesitons that were valid and not just the same old same old. Not trying to offend...actually wait maybe I am cause if I try to be too nice on a topic like this then I'm coming across as condecending

On the reals though, I think half [/b] the flack you catch on the board is a little unwarranted...... HALF [/b]

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Kill whitey! And then kill tannie, reddie, olivey...ah, fuck it, let's just pop a cap in Roy G. Biv's ass and be done with it.

Anybody who posts in this thread from this point on is a racist. Wheeeee!

• ArchaicArchaic 633 Posts
    AWWREADY....

WHAT IT DEW PT. III: Race Relations and the Blowedian Conspiracy!
    Hosted by Austin Archaic

saying

Y'all really need to get out more.

Archaic: Hi Soulstrut.

Phonics: I hate you so much my hand is forced to respond to every little thing you say.

3rdstream: Dude thinks he's a lizard.

Marco: I hate you so much I must quote you every 3 seconds.

Latency: Dude thinks Project Blowed bought New Orleans from the French.

Alien: Who is Project Blowed?

Faux:

Y'all are really beginning to bore me.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I will say that I don't think I've ever encountered any bashing of white people on here, though.

But a hacky sack is obviously the first sign of an impending apocalypse.

Hey man, I never said that it was a bad thing, just that it was an Austin thing.

If you're uncomfortable with how your city gets down, that's on you.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    I was looking for an image on google using 'whitey'

found this at the top:

I was looking for this guy Whitey from Leave it To Beaver:

who would wanna kill this guy?

• ArchaicArchaic 633 Posts

I will say that I don't think I've ever encountered any bashing of white people on here, though.

Hey man, I never said that it was a bad thing, just that it was an Austin thing.

Try frisbee golf instead.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

Phonics: I hate you so much my hand is forced to respond to every little thing you say.

I definetly don't hate you. I just think a lot of the stuff you say leaves me completely puzzled.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    you know we all love you Archaic, don't fail us know (i.e. LCD Soundsystem - Losing Your Edge)

seriously, what is the Blowed's take on Racism? I needs to know.

I'M JUST SAYING THOUGH

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    nothing goes better with crackers than cheese.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Batterer! Basher! Bigot!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Try frisbee golf instead.

ATTENTION!

Per Archaic, all references to Austin, Project Blowed and/or live band hip-hop will now be greeted with the following jpeg:

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    the white race

White ain't a race. And dare I say, neither is Jewish.

NOW this thread is going to kick ass!

I wasn't going to respond but...

I voted for option 3. All my non-strut Black friends listen to classical and Irish music, truth.

I don't know what defines race. As far as science goes; no such thing. Jewish is a race. Or if you perfer 2 races Sphardic and Ashcanasie.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts

Marco: I hate you so much I must quote you every 3 seconds.

Archie (may I call you Archie?):

Like King M**st - I definitely don't hate you, I just think a lot of the stuff you say leaves me completely puzzled. But I'll go one better that it always leaves me completely amused! If I jock yet jest yet jock nonetheless "yee" jock jest jester jock, so be it. Go Archaic!

But plaese, stop trying to hijack this thread by trying to make it all about it what SoulStrut thinks of Archaic. Let's stay on topic and steer it back to its Coselmed's original point: what SoulStrut thinks about Guzzo.

Ashcanasie.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

Rice-ist!

Rice-ist!

alright alright. to make it fair

nothing goes better with rice than puto_bong_bong!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

But plaese, stop trying to hijack this thread by trying to make it all about it what SoulStrut thinks of Archaic. Let's stay on topic and steer it back to its Coselmed's original point: what SoulStrut thinks about Guzzo.

I'm sayin!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Who is Project Blowed? Hahaha

And I am racist as fuck. I wish to exterminate the entire race of MICE

Seriously though, Project Blowed, that's Freestyle Fellowship or some shit like that?

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Ashcanasie.

Spell check: Sephardic and Ashkenazim

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

You know, there are some days where I wish Hitler never invented the internet.

• So I've been lurking on some other message boards lately, and I was shocked to discover the virulent racism espoused by some people, even when they are aware that ethnic minorities are present...It's bad enough to make a war-weary veteran like me cringe.

FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php">INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1119385006coselmed">

How does SoulStrut rank compared to some of the other online communities you participate in?[/b]

"SoulStrut represents a new paradigm in racial tolerance."

"Despite the occasional ignorant comment and abuse of Ebonics, SoulStrut is pretty cool."

"Thanks to SoulStrut, I now have some black friends to discuss my love affair with African American cultural production. Who cares if I only speak to them through the internet?"

"Not a day goes by without someone saying something about race on SoulStrut that I find objectionable."

"Racist? Nah...The only thing this place is guilty of is being a hotbed of sexism and homophobia!"

INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons">

this post is very Guzzo-esque

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    And on the real, why the fuck do you even bring my name into your shit motherfucker?

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts

You know, there are some days where I wish Hitler never invented the internet.

"That wasn't Hitler that was me motherfucker!!!"[/b]

and as a side note we can discuss this...

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    strangley enough, the spelling is ashkenazi.

and depending on who you ask, there are three communities of Jews - sephardic (Spain, Portugal, Morocco), ashkenazi (Germany, Poland, Eastern Europe) and mizrahi (Middle Eastern).

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Where the fuck do you find these things, dog?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

That's just from some promo event for a Castle Wolfenstein game, right? Right? For the love of Jebus, let me be right.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Where the fuck do you find these things, dog?

he works at a library. nuff said.

doesn't that picture belong in the "wacky japanese chicks" thread or "crazy non-white (ethnic!) honeys and the things they wear" thread?

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

That's just from some promo event for a Castle Wolfenstein game, right? Right? For the love of Jebus, let me be right.

I'd tap