How The F**K Do You Hide.........

1235»

Comments

• i'm very aware of what i do in that sense because i DO have the utmost respect for people in general. Believe that as it's 100% truth.

VS.

i would'nt mind pulling the electricution switch on every single one of these hoe batchs who are clogging up our jail system.

we got enough ways to do population control[/b] beside letting dirtbags murder people and rot in jail.

I'm curious. Do you prefer ovens or camps?

What did you think I meant by "population control" we should round up all the people and burn them in ovens?? I'm stating the fact that our own gov. would easily let loose some kind of virus to kill off say 50,000+ people or whatever just as bush provoking a war that's been stirring for over a decade. I won't even get into a debate about how I feel over the entire WTC ordeal.

I simply believe if you murder someone (and i don't give a shit what the circumstance is, crazy! high on angeldust! whatever) you deserve to die and i've got no problem doing the killing. Just like if i was "drafted" in a war I did not believe in i'd still go and kill whoever I had to kill rather than run to canada like some punk. I'm not afraid to speak my mind against all who want to debate the death penalty. I also believe a woman has the choice to abort any child that she wants rather then giving birth and giving up for adoption. It's a woman's body and it's a woman's right.

Should I get all my political, moral and other such beliefs out of the way now so those who want to hate me can start immediately doing so?

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    i'm very aware of what i do in that sense because i DO have the utmost respect for people in general. Believe that as it's 100% truth.

VS.

i would'nt mind pulling the electricution switch on every single one of these hoe batchs who are clogging up our jail system.

we got enough ways to do population control[/b] beside letting dirtbags murder people and rot in jail.

I'm curious. Do you prefer ovens or camps?

What did you think I meant by "population control" we should round up all the people and burn them in ovens?? I'm stating the fact that our own gov. would easily let loose some kind of virus to kill off say 50,000+ people or whatever just as bush provoking a war that's been stirring for over a decade. I won't even get into a debate about how I feel over the entire WTC ordeal.

I simply believe if you murder someone (and i don't give a shit what the circumstance is, crazy! high on angeldust! whatever) you deserve to die and i've got no problem doing the killing. Just like if i was "drafted" in a war I did not believe in i'd still go and kill whoever I had to kill rather than run to canada like some punk. I'm not afraid to speak my mind against all who want to debate the death penalty. I also believe a woman has the choice to abort any child that she wants rather then giving birth and giving up for adoption. It's a woman's body and it's a woman's right.

Should I get all my political, moral and other such beliefs out of the way now so those who want to hate me can start immediately doing so?

No need, I've got enough already.

Edit This is a funny response because in the forgiveness thread I just said i don't hate people I disagree with. Let me just say I have lost a lot of respect for you. I truely hope you will grow to value human life more than you do now. And don't ever bring up your WTC conspiracy bull. Edit

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    To answer the initial question.

Dermablend Compact cover creme.

- spidey

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    To answer the initial question.

- spidey

• ZekeZeke 221 Posts
    I'm stating the fact[/b] that our own gov. would easily let loose some kind of virus to kill off say 50,000+ people or whatever just as bush provoking a war that's been stirring for over a decade.
    I am by no means a supporter of our current administration. I believe they commit and perpetuate the commission of heinous actions with some high degree of frequency, but this is ridiculous. Please inform us where you unearthed this "fact."

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts

It's illegal drive while using a mobile phone here in the UK unless it is mounted in a hands-free unit.

I can't imagine this solves the problem.

It's not that one of your hands is occupied, it's that you're distracted.

I take your point but I bet it makes a lot easier for the plod to spot offenders !

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

Just like if i was "drafted" in a war I did not believe in i'd still go and kill whoever I had to kill rather than run to canada like some punk.

You dont even have to justify the killing, as long as a "government" is behind it? As long as the state tells you to do it, you'll do it? so what you are saying is, if tomorrow the government drafted you to go to Iraq and ordered you kill you would just say "YES SIR" and go?

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    People,

I recently met a person who admitted being ADDICTED TO DRUNK-DRIVING. This is perhaps the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

- J

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    And seriously, there are some very disturbing tendencies in this thread.

- J

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I'm stating the fact[/b] that our own gov. would easily let loose some kind of virus to kill off say 50,000+ people or whatever just as bush provoking a war that's been stirring for over a decade.
    I am by no means a supporter of our current administration. I believe they commit and perpetuate the commission of heinous actions with some high degree of frequency, but this is ridiculous. Please inform us where you unearthed this "fact."

No. Please do not. Take that shit to harveycanal.com.

• Well I should not have said "fact" rather my own conspiracy theory. Just that I know the cia are a bunch of shady bitchs like every other part of our gov. From the fat-cat politician getting his palms greased to vote a certain way and beyond. All the cover-ups we've been witness of and never knowing the real truth is what bothers me. The public has no true sense of what the GOV does, cause we're exactly that the public. You know what you know cause they told you so... and you only know that cause that's what they want you to know. If anyone thinks they know half of the dirty shit these fuks do I really feel for you.

Where's Jesse the body Ventura at with his legalized prostitution??? That was a hot law he wanted to pass, I love how you can be some wrestling idol/commentator one minute and the next your Governor of Minnesota. Only in America!!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

*Like most statistics I just made this one up.

This is why you and I rarely agree on social issues...

You look at a crime and see the perpertrator as a victim.

I look the same crime and see the perpertrator as a criminal.
    Your talking about social issues. I am talking about our system of government.

You justify a system that rewards the rich who can afford lawyers, and punishes the poor who can't because those who can't are criminals?

Are am far less concerned about cirminals than I am about flaws in our system.
    Socialized legal help is on the list right after socialized health care.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    Well I should not have said "fact" rather my own conspiracy theory. Just that I know the cia are a bunch of shady bitchs like every other part of our gov. From the fat-cat politician getting his palms greased to vote a certain way and beyond. All the cover-ups we've been witness of and never knowing the real truth is what bothers me. The public has no true sense of what the GOV does, cause we're exactly that the public. You know what you know cause they told you so... and you only know that cause that's what they want you to know. If anyone thinks they know half of the dirty shit these fuks do I really feel for you.

but at the same time you say you will go kill for these shady fucks if they asked you to, no questions asked...

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Some people should really refrain from posting
    in political threads. Replace "some" with "95%
    of Soul Strut members" and you'll get my true
    meaning. Start with conspiracy theorists, completely
    uninformed posters, political agenda pushers, etc.

• Just like if i was "drafted" in a war I did not believe in i'd still go and kill whoever I had to kill rather than run to canada like some punk.

You dont even have to justify the killing, as long as a "government" is behind it? As long as the state tells you to do it, you'll do it? so what you are saying is, if tomorrow the government drafted you to go to Iraq and ordered you kill you would just say "YES SIR" and go?

I'm pretty sure a "draft" is exactly that. Since when do you have a choice in a military draft. If world world III should ever happen you better hope you don't have any kids inbetween the ages of 18-25.

I'm saying that I am pro death penalty and nothing more.. Rockadelic was just saying it an a more intelligent way. Yet everyone is still shitting on him like oooooooooohhh son!! you believe in that death penalty.... ooohhh that's a major no-no

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

I'm saying that I am pro death penalty and nothing more.. Rockadelic was just saying it an a more intelligent way. Yet everyone is still shitting on him like oooooooooohhh son!! you believe in that death penalty.... ooohhh that's a major no-no

• My ramblings have confused you it's alright.. we all can't be perfect elitist assholes... right? not that i'm calling you one. Even I have my faults.

Now you can forgive me and go see jewbaccas thread.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    My ramblings have confused you it's alright.. we all can't be perfect elitist assholes... right? not that i'm calling you one. Even I have my faults.

Now you can forgive me and go see jewbaccas thread.

Wow. Time to throw on some of that Jazzmatazz Vol. 4: The Next Level of Fuzack and mellow out, dude.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

I thnk the confusion SOI is showing is because of this statement from an earlier post

I simply believe if you murder someone (and i don't give a shit what the circumstance is, crazy! high on angeldust! whatever) you deserve to die and i've got no problem doing the killing.

followed up with
    Just like if i was "drafted" in a war I did not believe in i'd still go and kill whoever I had to kill rather than run to canada like some punk

basically it looks like you're saying thast murder is wrong and you'll kill anyone that does it, and further more if the government tells issues you a gun and tells you to kill "the enemy" you'll do so too.

I'm not trying to get into anything that may appear nasty, but why are you for some types of murder and admit that you would be willing to kill people but at the same time saying that murder should be punished by death?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I thnk the confusion SOI is showing is because of this statement from an earlier post

I simply believe if you murder someone (and i don't give a shit what the circumstance is, crazy! high on angeldust! whatever) you deserve to die and i've got no problem doing the killing.

followed up with
    Just like if i was "drafted" in a war I did not believe in i'd still go and kill whoever I had to kill rather than run to canada like some punk

basically it looks like you're saying thast murder is wrong and you'll kill anyone that does it, and further more if the government tells issues you a gun and tells you to kill "the enemy" you'll do so too.

I'm not trying to get into anything that may appear nasty, but why are you for some types of murder and admit that you would be willing to kill people but at the same time saying that murder should be punished by death?

What part of him not being "some punk" did you not understand?

• Some people should really refrain from posting
    in political threads. Replace "some" with "95%
    of Soul Strut members" and you'll get my true
    meaning. Start with conspiracy theorists, completely
    uninformed posters, political agenda pushers, etc.

No doubt... i'm mellow, this thread was popping off like crazy ever since Mel_Gibson posted (Execute Him) he was just smart enough not to keep posting.

I'll take soulonice's advice and never post a non record related comment again on a site that's about music.

I've never harmed anyone in my life and as a whole i'm a good person. Although those first two comments maybe true i'd certainly hope you did not think i was pushing any political agenda onto someone... that one would be wrong.

• To answer the initial question.

- spidey

Ummmm...why do you know this? I hope the answer is "Google".

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Well I should not have said "fact" rather my own conspiracy theory.

No need to split hairs, dude.