smoking seeds

crazypoprockcrazypoprock 1,037 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
is smoking seeds really that bad? am i going to be totally impotent or what?

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    I'll take it you already exhausted your collected resin. Have you smoked your stems?

• crazypoprockcrazypoprock 1,037 Posts
    i'm almost there

• Your weed has seeds?

it's not that bad a look considering i get dime bags delivered to my house from the same deliveryman who delivers for the the best jamaican restaurant in crown heights! and for 20 bux i get about as much weed as i'd get for $50 in the city. granted, it's shit weed, but it has it's charms.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    it's charms.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    it's not that bad a look considering i get dime bags delivered to my house from the same deliveryman who delivers for the the best jamaican restaurant in crown heights! and for 20 bux i get about as much weed as i'd get for $50 in the city. granted, it's shit weed, but it has it's charms.

Oh, it's dirt weed you're talking about. Then I'd suggest switching over to sniffing glue or spray paint out of a brown paper bag...at least until you get a new schwag delivery. Otherwise those stems and seeds aren't going to do much for you.

Happy tweaking.

i'm not exactly trying to smoke them...it's just that sometimes they get smoked by accident.

so i can still have babies?

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts

smoking seeds will make your joint explode.

hahaha so true. every day is like the fourth of july.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    and they smell like shit.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

Beaners....
    Beaners....
    Beaners...
    Beaners.. Are Gonna Kick you in the Face
    [/b]

• and they smell like shit.

you forgot and taste like shit too.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    just give your weed a little spray.

• covecove 1,566 Posts

your posting name is on point. those things pop!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    In all seriousness, if you are buying weed
    with seeds in it, something is wrong. Pay the
    extra money and get something quality, otherwise
    why bother smoking? Shit, you live in NYC, you
    can get quality smoke delivered to you, so you
    have no excuses. Can't J***y P******k hook you
    up with his connection?

• Mmmmmm sensei seeds.... Can't wait to hit the netherlands again. Oh how i do miss living in the city though. White Rhino was always a superduper fav. My eyes are watering just thinking about it.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    I had a White Rhino/Trainwreck hybrid. I called it "Rhino Wreck".

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    with seeds in it, something is wrong.

• PunditPundit 438 Posts
    with seeds in it, something is wrong.

Buying weed with seeds is bad but if you got no other hook up, fair enuff, just dig them out.
    Smoking seeds, however, is something you can choose to not do.

No THC content AND it tastes like shit. Somewhat of a non-brainiere.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    is smoking seeds really that bad?

Is this really a question?

read back what you wrote and ask it again.

• They don't call it the gateway for nuthin'. Seeds for the most part are harmless. If you are after a cheap headrush, why not go down to the local adult video store and buy some "poppers". Ask your gay friend about them. They are known by their chemical name amyl nitrate. play safe!

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    Shit, did smoking seeds make you change your avatar? I hardly recognized you.

• francislaifrancislai 371 Posts
    They don't call it the gateway for nuthin'. Seeds for the most part are harmless. If you are after a cheap headrush, why not go down to the local adult video store and buy some "poppers". Ask your gay friend about them. They are known by their chemical name amyl nitrate. play safe!

i've heard smoking seeds make you CRAZY. but i haven't heard impotent. sounds like urban myth.

i use seven spice from the japanese store, which has chronic seeds in it. they used to list it in the ingredients as sensimilia, now that has magically disappeared. i'm sure the seeds are still part of the spice though.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    do you know how many seed smokin stoners have kids???? They're all over the place.

• novasolnovasol 204 Posts

your posting name is on point. those things pop!

Sorry to hijack,

But this raised a question...can you pop a bowl full of seeds into the microwave and with butter and salt and make potcorn?