HatStrut, what r u rockin this summer?

13»

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    fashion gods, whats yr take on on linen suits? agl?

Riddle Me This?

Are you sure that's linen? It looks highly flammable...

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

U lookin to change yo steez?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    i was thinking of more of a tan or offwhite linen. that is blinding, and also the hat is a definitive NAGL

This is what I put the waiters on my yacht in.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    i was thinking of more of a tan or offwhite linen. that is blinding, and also the hat is a definitive NAGL

The pants I got were white linen. I did not anticipate the see-through factor. Beware!

This is what I put the waiters on my yacht in.

LOL

The pants I got were white linen. I did not anticipate the see-through factor. Beware!

I prefer a cotton-linen blend.

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    im planning a trip trew north africa so

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

I prefer a cotton-linen blend.

I think I'd have go with a blend as well, unless they were double-knit.

Gratuitous graemlin abuse, right there.

Its it me or ive seen a gang of cats sportin the pointy shoe style. I thought it was a "downtown" style and I see all types wearing them.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Its it me or ive seen a gang of cats sportin the pointy shoe style. I thought it was a "downtown" style and I see all types wearing them.

the blocky shoes worn by striped shirt types are beyond gross
    pointy is ok

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

Damn, I thought I was the only one who'd be rocking that for the summer--it's hard to be unique these days!

• KaushikKaushik 320 Posts
    Nihang Sikh headgear all summer long

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts

If I owned that I would rock it every day. Just go ahead and glue it on my head.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

now we're talking

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

If I owned that I would rock it every day. Just go ahead and glue it on my head.

Shit is maddd , with giant birds being on the endangered species list and all.

I'd sport a giant Hawk/Eagle head hat any day.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    what do the hat wearing strutters think of wearing a ballcap from a team based more on the style and less on allegiance?

Dont worry about it. I have a gang of hats (jimmies too) that dont have my favorite team on em. I'm just tryin to Cooooooooooooordinate. Just be ready to explain yourself to certain team purists on why.

I was sportin a LT bLue St. Louis Cardinals hat thet I copped before they won. And a dude asked me if iwas from St. Louis. "Hells to the No, I'm from Uptown." He was kinda L7 and couldnt see I was on some HipHop steez.

yes I also have plenty of gear from teams other than my hometown or current town. In fact, I don't have any colorado sporting apparel aside from an anthony jersey. I go for color coordination with fits and kicks but i do try to go with teams that have logos I like or are in cities I like. I have some Atlanta joints, tons of NY joints (where I was born and raisd, upstate baby! haha), some SF joints, SD, St. Louis, Boston, etc. If anybody ever asks me why I am wearing the hat I just tell them I played for the team.

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    I wear very little sports related clothing, but I could never wear the hat or jersey of a team I can't stand just because it matched the rest of my gear. I have many red/black/white kicks, but the day you find me in a Bulls jersey you should look up for flying pigs.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    I wear very little sports related clothing, but I could never wear the hat or jersey of a team I can't stand just because it matched the rest of my gear. I have many red/black/white kicks, but the day you find me in a Bulls jersey you should look up for flying pigs.

i fucks wit' chicago. if for nothing else, then for jordan. greatest player to ever play the game in my opinion. i have a good amount of red/black/white shit. but i do like the 2007 chicago bulls. I'd even fuck wit' a Deng jersey!