Other collections...

2»

Comments

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

"oh, themack, your beatz make me HOOOTTTTT!!!"

i haven't laughed this hard in weeks

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    I collect Mexican folk art, and some toys, and Keith Haring related shit.

• EscalanteEscalante 197 Posts

When I was younger I was into Kieth Haring. It all started with a report for art class. We had a mural of his in downtown Phoenix..

When I was younger I was into Kieth Haring. It all started with a report for art class. We had a mural of his in downtown Phoenix..

yeah I first got into him in like 1985, one of my friends had a poster he did and I thought it was cool as fuck. Shit just snowballed from there. Since then my mom has always bought me Keith Haring stuff.

• I collect snowboard and skate videos going back to the mid 80's.

do you happen to have one of a dude throwin up in a parking lot and then yelling out "NO RULES!!!!!" that video was great

Might be one of the old Whiskey videos or an old Plan B video.....

my fiend has it, i will ask him next time i see em, they also did a lot of some stuff to a dude while he was asleep (way pre-jackass bam shit)

That would be CKY then.

no, i meant its not them(sorry for confusion i want to go home), its like early 90s late 80s, these dudes were just some real raw dogs

I think it was a old early 90s Plan B or H Street video..I do remember that scene.

• I collect snowboard and skate videos going back to the mid 80's.

do you happen to have one of a dude throwin up in a parking lot and then yelling out "NO RULES!!!!!" that video was great

Might be one of the old Whiskey videos or an old Plan B video.....

my fiend has it, i will ask him next time i see em, they also did a lot of some stuff to a dude while he was asleep (way pre-jackass bam shit)

That would be CKY then.

no, i meant its not them(sorry for confusion i want to go home), its like early 90s late 80s, these dudes were just some real raw dogs

I think it was a old early 90s Plan B or H Street video..I do remember that scene.

btw..do you happen to have dubs..or can make dubs of skate videos/dvds? ($$$)

yeah I first got into him in like 1985, one of my friends had a poster he did and I thought it was cool as fuck. Shit just snowballed from there. Since then my mom has always bought me Keith Haring stuff.

I try to snatch up that sylvester 12 haring did the artwork for whenever i see it..

I try to snatch up that sylvester 12 haring did the artwork for whenever i see it..

damn, that's one thing I don't have...I do have the one he did for some rapper named Emanon back in 1986 called The Baby Beat Box.

Maybe we can get a trade going here.. Let me dig 'em out. I got them stored at the parents crib, lemme see what kinda condition they are in..

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    I collect snowboard and skate videos going back to the mid 80's.

Hey Nate,
    Do you have any H-Street videos?
    I lent mine out to someone back in the day and never got them back.

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    Is that really the mack?! How old are you again dude?

• nintendo and super nintendo games, and nintendo power pre '91
    game and watch
    transformers, dougram, anything robotic and japanese (not too into anime though)
    vinyl figures
    art prints and drawings
    foriegn dvds

• KICKS-I got about 40 pairs, mostly Nike and Adidas, some Pumas and Reeboks. But I'm not one of these cats that'll drop $500-$600 on some ugly ass Dunks just because Nike made 100 of them. Most of these idiots never even wear them. I've worn all my kicks. Some of my freshest joints I copped at outlets and clearance racks.

VIDEO GAMES-I've always loved video games, but when I first got to Oklahoma I went diggin' for records at a flea market and came across an NES with the gun, joystick, two controllers, two games and the game genie-all for $20. That got me going. Now I got over 70 NES games and a Super Nintendo with 30 games. Atari and Sega are next.

• KICKS-I got about 40 pairs, mostly Nike and Adidas, some Pumas and Reeboks. But I'm not one of these cats that'll drop $500-$600 on some ugly ass Dunks just because Nike made 100 of them. Most of these idiots never even wear them. I've worn all my kicks. Some of my freshest joints I copped at outlets and clearance racks.

VIDEO GAMES-I've always loved video games, but when I first got to Oklahoma I went diggin' for records at a flea market and came across an NES with the gun, joystick, two controllers, two games and the game genie-all for $20. That got me going. Now I got over 70 NES games and a Super Nintendo with 30 games. Atari and Sega are next.

as I posted the other day..I am wearing those Terminators right now. Pat Ewing/Georgetown all the way. fuck Zo.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I collect gangster rappers of every era, from the legendary to the run-of-the-mill to those on the cusp of super stardom. I even have one or two washed-up has-beens that I just can't bring myself to get rid of. Ask me about them sometime. I'd love to share my stories with you.

oh young Hermilito, why must you follow me around so?

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    I collect instructional VHS tapes, and any VHS tapes about nature, medicine, space or mentally challenged people. If you got any you want to unload, I pay almost top dollar.

I got this whole series for doctors on how to perform different operations. Its really nasty.

• CahootsCahoots 378 Posts
    -

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts

• Tattoos....and I have a nice stack of 1960's TV/Movie related comic books.

• TheGoochTheGooch 541 Posts
    Been Collecting Since birth. Have the Original Darth Vader toy Case with the little side compartment for weapons (now used to store my stash)

Japanese/Hip Hop Figures - this collection is costing me more than my vinyl addiction. See www.kidrobot.com or www.toytokyo.com

Japanese/Hip Hop Figures - this collection is costing me more than my vinyl addiction. See www.kidrobot.com or www.toytokyo.com

Shit....looks like I got something new to spend my money on

• Been Collecting Since birth. Have the Original Darth Vader toy Case with the little side compartment for weapons (now used to store my stash)

Word up Gooch, toy collector here as well. Been laying off a bit lately though, it was getting too expensive (especially since I'm here in Japan). I'll get some pics posted up, though most of my shit is still in the boxes as i don't have room to display.

The collector mentality... *sigh*

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    I collect snowboard and skate videos going back to the mid 80's.

The Search For Animal Chin?
    I think I saw every skate video from the '80s. I never collected them, but most of my friends did. It was inevitable that there would be one on a television wherever we were. We had 4 or 5 halfpipes between our group of friends. Roskopp jumped a fence and skated one of the ramps when no one was there. He left a note in magic marker saying "Thanks for letting me skate here." Dudes wanted to have it framed. I was driving the caravan of pilgrims to Hosoi's ramp the summer of '89 (I think?).

Those Anti-Hero videos are pretty funny/disturbing. Cardiels skating is pretty awe-inspiring. Toothless Andy Roy projectile vomitting in Rose's kitchen is definitive: Fucktards

• pacmanpacman 1,113 Posts
    Baseball cards..........but it got WAY Too expensive. I was shelling out $100.00+ for boxes of the new stuff (that was around 2000/2001)

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Word up Gooch, toy collector here as well.

See, I don't really collect toys--it's more like they just attach themselves to me... always PMing me or following me around the record store like "Should I buy this one? Does it have breaks?"

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts

See, I don't really collect toys--it's more like they just attach themselves to me... always PMing me or following me around the record store like "Should I buy this one? Does it have breaks?"

^^ INSTANT CLASSIC ^^

• Cape Dorset Prints.
    Only 50 copies of each are produced.
    Late Arrival is hanging above my kitchen table and is from last year's collection.

• So what else does everyone on here "dig" for.

VHS PAL movies, books and "Romanhefte" (Perry Rhodan you know ?)

"Collecting" means a quantity of a few thousand titles in each section
    growing every week.

Greetings
    Seb