NBA Playoffs Batches!!!!

marumaru 1,450 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
after I saw this vid I had to start this thread. let's fucking do this!

Comments

• I need clarification from Batmon, am I supposed to post my bullshit here now?

b/w

[color:blue] DALLAS MAVERICKS, MAHFALACKAS!!!!!! [/color]

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Golden State Oakland[/b] Warriors!

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Detroit v. Orlando -- Pistons in four
    New Jersey v. Toronto -- Rapters in six
    Miami v. Chicago -- Bulls in six
    Cleveland v. Washington -- Cavs in four

Dallas v. Oakland -- Mavs in five
    Phoenix v. L.A. -- Suns in five
    San Antonio v. Denver -- Spurs in six
    Utah v. Houton -- Rockets in six

• marumaru 1,450 Posts

Dallas v. Oakland -- Mavs in five

i'll pretend i didn't see that

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Just a stab in the dark on my part. I'd like to see an upset, too.

• Just a stab in the dark some real talk on my part. I'd like to see an the legions of Mavs haters upset, too.

• See faux and whoever....how many cats are on some "Gee I hope those bus' ass Warriors upset the Mavs, too." Rock and I don't make this shit up...it's all right there to be seen.

KEEP HOPIN FOOLS COS THAT'S ALL YA GOT! IT'S GOIN DOWN!

Gene... GEEEEEEEEENE....

• Need more Don Nellie gassy-faced w/ mustache jpegs, por favor.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I'm gonna pay my proper respect now, cause we're gonna disrespect y'all in this series....

• My 1st round predictions:

Detroit v. Orlando -- Pistons in five
    New Jersey v. Toronto -- Nets in six
    Miami v. Chicago -- Bulls in six

Dallas v. Golden State -- Mavs in six
    Phoenix v. L.A. -- Suns in four
    San Antonio v. Denver -- Spurs in seven
    Utah v. Houton -- Rockets in six

give or take a game...the length of the series is hard to predict on some of these. as far as who I'm ROOTING for, i'd love to see orlando knock out detroit, would love to see toronto win, same with golden state. and i'd like to see denver beat san antonio.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

I forget.....how much did you say we were betting???

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

I still think they should change up those throwbacks to say "The Town" instead of "The City".

• i agree w/ most of the picks so far. my team (detroit) will have no problem getting to the conference finals again imo. the only other questionable matchup to me is the NJ - toronto, I think it's a toss-up.

my other team (chicago)...i really hope they get past the heat. if that happens, would we see a chicago detroit eastern conf finals matchup?

See faux and whoever....how many cats are on some "Gee I hope those bus' ass Warriors[/b] upset the Mavs, too." Rock and I don't make this shit up...it's all right there to be seen.

you so often fail to admit the fact that the Warriors SWEPT YOU THIS SEASON.

See faux and whoever....how many cats are on some "Gee I hope those bus' ass Warriors[/b] upset the Mavs, too." Rock and I don't make this shit up...it's all right there to be seen.

you so often fail to admit the fact that the Warriors SWEPT YOU THIS SEASON.

and lemme beat BATMON to the punch:

THE REGULAR SEASON DON'T MEAN SHIT!

(but it kinda does here)

• my other team (chicago)...i really hope they get past the heat. if that happens, would we see a chicago detroit eastern conf finals matchup?

i think we will. chicago vs. detroit is my prediction for eastern conference finals

my other team (chicago)...i really hope they get past the heat. if that happens, would we see a chicago detroit eastern conf finals matchup?

I'm so down for that. I've had Chicago going strong this year since before the season started. There've been some bumps along the way but they can make noise. I got the mtakign the Heat in a close series.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    NBA TV had two one hour specials previewing the playoffs last night. The Western Conference one had the panel of 4 plus 2 current and former coaches predict how each series would go. Everyone said the Mavs-Warriors series would go 6-7 games. Everyone predicted the Mavs to win of course, but said that GS would push them to the limit.

• NBA TV had two one hour specials previewing the playoffs last night. The Western Conference one had the panel of 4 plus 2 current and former coaches predict how each series would go. Everyone said the Mavs-Warriors series would go 6-7 games. Everyone predicted the Mavs to win of course, but said that GS would push them to the limit.

It is starting to feel like a six game series......

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    after I saw this vid I had to start this thread. let's fucking do this!

this video got me amped and i just woke up! i was dreaming about playoff tix but the $360 price tag for upper deck was a bit steep.

lets do thisssssssss! go warriors!

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    i agree w/ most of the picks so far. my team (detroit) will have no problem getting to the conference finals again imo. the only other questionable matchup to me is the NJ - toronto, I think it's a toss-up.

that section of the east bracket is BRUTAL!

pistons will get past orlando, but i would not be surpised if they give up the first game. we have such a bad record at home, and on top of it, our big dudes may possibly be rusty. That said, if we win the first game the series will be a sweep IMO.

i really like the bulls heat matchup--last years series was a SICK! Hopefully chicago will come thru. but isnt it not possible for chicago and detroit to meet in the ecf?

Cleavland really lucked out in the bracket. i wish nothing but bad things for that team. i seriously hope they fall on their faces (prob wont happen though).

and the WEST!!!!! gonna be insane. yuchi, how are kobe's # against the suns?

i love this sh*t so much, i dont know why i kid myself with college ball.

and the WEST!!!!! gonna be insane. yuchi, how are kobe's # against the suns?

in case you missed out last year, they went 7 games in one hell of a first round series.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    no i remember: smush stealing the ball from nash in the last mins of a game and kobe's lackluster performance in game 7. i wanna see kobe w/ 40+ pts every game of this round.

• EscalanteEscalante 197 Posts
    I think i'm gonna be the only one going for the suns in the bar this weekend. Lotta Suns haters out here in cali.

Bell/Bryant rematch??

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    no i remember: smush stealing the ball from nash in the last mins of a game and kobe's lackluster performance in game 7. i wanna see kobe w/ 40+ pts every game of this round.

P. Jack said a couple days ago that he doesn't want Kobe taking as many shots, which probably means that he will get even more shots during the playoffs.

i wanna see kobe w/ 40+ pts all of the starters scoring in double figures[/b] every game of this round.

Kobe wins games. Teams win a series.

Scratch all that though, I'm going for the Suns on this one. The Suns and the Pistons are about the only favored teams I'm going for in the first round. I got the upset for the rest of 'em.

• yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
    My 1st round predictions:

Detroit v. Orlando -- Pistons in six
    New Jersey v. Toronto -- Toronto in six
    Miami v. Chicago -- Heat in six

Dallas v. Golden State -- Mavs in six
    Phoenix v. L.A. -- Suns in five
    San Antonio v. Denver -- Spurs in five
    Utah v. Houton -- Houston in five

I'm seeing many close games in the east and at least one blow out game in the west