New Genre alert: HIPSTER-HOP

1235»

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    was this the cream of the crop?

b/w

are these parties the only place you can find drunk chicks?

A disappointing number of SoulStrut debates on music seem to come down to "but drunk chicks like it!!!" often accompanied by pictures.
    lots of people seem to have discovered drunk chicks and hipster-hop at the same time

Not to mention "fun"

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    i was walking home from work last night and this hideous hipster-hop looking girl walked past me while simultaneously a decent looking hipster-hop looking dude brushed past me in the opposite direction. to my surpirse, the hipster dude did a look back to check this girls dumpy ass in a pair of cordurey osh-kosh-bgosh looking pants.

these photos are further proof that hipster clothing is apparently an aphrodesiac to hipster men.

a decent looking hipster-hop looking dude brushed past me in the opposite direction

Was he a member of any of those demographics that are statistically more likely to be gay homosexuals? You might should've hollered.

• gay homosexuals?

as opposed to straight homosexuals?

gay homosexuals?

yea, what an idiot.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    gay homosexuals?

gay homosexuals?

You'd have to ask the boy KVH, as he was the one who informed the board that Black men are statistically more likely to be gay homosexuals... no word on what the numbers are for straight homosexuals and gay heterosexuals.

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
    [lots of people seem to have discovered drunk chicks and hipster-hop at the same time

Not to mention "fun"

...sometimes i wonder?

gay homosexuals?

You'd have to ask the boy KVH, as he was the one who informed the board that Black men are statistically more likely to be gay homosexuals...

my publisher won't let me release the statistical data until my book, "why black men are more likely to be gay homosexuals" hits the shelves. so stay tuned.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    I love these amatuer sociology classes that SoulStrut puts on. Can't wait till the next one.

• You'd have to ask the boy KVH, as he was the one who informed the board that Black men are statistically more likely to be gay homosexuals...

what the fuck? dude...

WHAT/!??!?!

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts

WHAT/!??!?!

It's Amateur Sociology related.

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/article/download/42539-the-cool-kids-i-rock-and-88-stream

kinda feeling this Cooler Kids stuff. They can rap and the beats hard as hell.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

hipster-hop [/b]

An emerging subculture built around DJ's who have a blog with wild party pictures, do mash-ups that usually involve dirty south and/or Diplomats-related rap, wear designer jeans with retro Nikes, and inhabit a grey area between being a hipster and having "street credibility."

The DJ was on your standard hipster-hop tip... he played some Yin Yang Twinz/Take Me Home Tonight mash-up.

I can't even wear Nike Dunks anymore because I see 20 hipster-hop kids a day wearing them.

• Kid Sister is fly. I just checked her Myspace and I am not really feeling the music but I can see people getting open to this stuff and Spankrock's stuff.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/68/209215956_8632e1e88b.jpg?v=0

got a new target for some e-ffection! j/k

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    Kid Sister is fly. I just checked her Myspace and I am not really feeling the music but I can see people getting open to this stuff and Spankrock's stuff.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/68/209215956_8632e1e88b.jpg?v=0

got a new target for some e-ffection! j/k

that Hit Me On My Beeper track is cool and i am pissed b/c i have had that Fam-Lay 12" since it came out and never thought of looping the aca...