whutchu drinking - friday edition

13»

Comments

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    holy shit.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    anyone still drinking sunday early morning edition?

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    fuck that holy shit shit.

marines getting tattoos? who gives a shit?

i'm finnna steal steven's s.rato. what would that go for on ebay? let's get this money then start a double dutch team. tag team all day. yeah-a-yeah!!

whoop there it is.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Just got home from having a few spins of the wheel with Kitchenknight and Breakself, and about to polish off the rest of the bottle of Basil Hayden's I started last night, and pre-gamed with tonight.

After this, it's quitting the booze for a bit while I kick the devil nicotine. But tonight? The rest of this pack is going down with the rest of this bottle. Believe that.

Wait, what? Graemlin abuse.

allright. holmssss. i'm gonna go to a bar. gotta get the bus. fuck a bus. public transportation is for suckers. so yeah, on a bus, to the bar. i bet $5 in raer that you don't even make it to the bar tonight.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    you;re right, gabe3. but you goingmto steven's tommorrorrororow? i'm puttin recorsds up. if we gotta play ball then so bei t;.. i'm gonna bring som ehsit and i dont;t care if we're gona play hopscotch for that schit.

bbq of true san diego champs. we'll show the sf suckas how to do it proper. rob one 12's and th3e whole 9.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    shit. her;s the truth i don;t even know how to use the bus system out here. i know that i hate the buses though. you going to d.stills tommororowowowow? i'm bring some records. we'll battle for their title. you want a chingo bling boobbbble head? got it. just beat me in some b ball and it's yours.

cheaters at 1:30 am is facemelt.

i'm tossed the fuck back like bobbito's hairline.

cracked boomerang. shouts to under the radar for th4e ride home.

i'm done.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    I'm ready like freddy

• cascas 1,484 Posts

gabe is the holmeses. i'll hump the schiit outtttta you. i'm not gay though.....peace to scarleeet johanson.

in retrospect, i think i meant to assert my dominance. like some peeing on your leg type stuff.

I think you've been hanging around with your dog too long.
    Sheeeeeeeit. Couldn't make the bbq today, how was? Did you school everyone on the court and score raers? DStill be hoardin that shit.

I was installing shit at the Livewire to make it a better place to play for all. Surrrious. That bar now sports turntables, CD players and a s.erato interface so all can be deejayed upon at the same time. And no more unpluggin everything from the mixer to hook up your computers and SSL, it's all there, ready to wreck. Really though, it looks sweet. They should start charging deejays to play there.

----------- the holmeses.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    really? i always thought spots should have a short fan under the tables to blow cool air on my nether regions while i spin. that's another cas gem you can take it run with it if you like, dr.beam.

the bbq was cool. the battle for records didn't really happen. i was too hungover to think of anything too clever. i did get to hear quite a few stories that started, "hey man. remember that one time when you were drunk and you did _____________(insert story here)." i really don't even drink that much, but the stories had me feeling like a sauce addicted heathen.