whutchu drinking - friday edition

Comments

• PS I'm drinking a pabst 24 can right now, fits nicely within my budget.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts

jim muh fuggin bean. you playing tomorrow? livewire or landlord jimbo's? let's do this ca-ca.

Nope. Not playing anywhere. I might be at livewire drinkin tonight. Th****e*s told me he would get me so drunk I would cry like a little girl from being scared. So I might go do that.

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
    These pics are from last year's trip to Brazil. Wish I was drinking them now instead of cold coffee from Sparky's Cafe.

Caipirinha. Juquehy beach vendor.

Caipifruta. Sao Paulo cafe.

• cascas 1,484 Posts

are those star fish in there or some kind of fruit?

• sergserg 682 Posts
    Serg, you missed the biggest FIGHT ever at minna tonight, shit was fucking crazy.
    Fools were trying to break down the glass door with rope stands and schitt.

what the hell? damn dude what the fuck happened?

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts

are those star fish in there or some kind of fruit?

Kiwi-like fruit. That may have been the best cocktail I've ever had. They go down REAL easy.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Mojitos on a Saturday Night

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    yes. you guys have the taste of champs.

only 5 and i'm feeling right. all sf heads check out the breaks party tonight. motherfuckin vin to the roc getting busier. ross hoggling and king moistly getting busier. is the homie b.casue gonna be there? i'm too lazy to cehck the announcements thread. i can't wait to move up to the bay. true holmeseseses and dranks a plenty. chan, where you at? convince biz to make another mixtape. i'll give him a 20 piece of chicken nuggets. the fader will be extra greasy and he'll get mo busy on that shit.

shouts to day and exile and ross and nets and stef and serg and tsega and bonnie and dizzy and hj and all the friends of the anna and cas power team. georgetown lost, but fuck it. if i played ball in highschool i woulda played against iverson. he was our rival team, but i was too busy buying records to try out for the team. my ball skills are still semi on point though if anyone wants to challenge the god. just no shirts vs. skins. i gotta hairy back that i'm not too proud of. no teen wolf status though. a few drinks and i will share shit with my strut brethren.

the holmeses, dstill is having a bbbq tom. that sounds dope and i wlil go. if he has a basketball hoop no one in safe. i'm 6 3, 230 lbs of 3 point line fire for all opposing teams. i need a crossover dvd to step my game up though.

i fucking love cali and all the holmeses. i'm loving life right now. anna and mcguilyzorilla are outside playing with the neighbors and representing well behaved dogs. she damn near stole a pizza from the pizza hut man. she's that real.

this is cas on anna's account getting crunk-a-dunk. i won't abuse her moderhater
    powers, raj please no ban. peace to herm dog and my brother day.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    disclaimer.

this is cas.

a certain d to the j dot anna thinks that people will think that she has no class. cas has no class and i don't give a fiduck. this is all me. anna drinking water afraid to step up to the real drink of champs. shouts to all of you.

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    woah, i was reading that part about the hairy back and was seriously dumbfounded. Then noticed it was cas on anna's account, phew>>>>>>>>>..........

saturday drinks

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    lazer on the check in! anna has no hairy back. my computer was charging the juice. icehoue aka the beta capsules serve their purpose. best wishes to you my man.

a few drinks and not asahmed. is that how you spell it? the uper portion of my back needs the man grooming shit, but i don;'t give a fuck. it's fresh. maybe i'll get it braided in a few years if it gets long enough. peace to all the a hairy back strut fools. cas will keep it realer than a motherfucker.

i want to send an extra special shout out to johnny paychecks. we have beefed in the past, but i wanna squash that shit. i don't even remember what it's about. i know if we could meet up for drinks we'd be lounging like champs talking more shit that anyone can handle. when i saw his post about the elephants i know that we could squash this shit like sumo wrestlers. i love the elephant clan. peace to the elephants and the pandas. if johnny doesn't wanna squash the beef that's fine. cas is all about peace.

kingmoist tries to make threats on my myspace page, but that's cool cause he knows i will deal with his mokey ass when i get i get to the bay. pa to the sue. best of wishes ot the god on his european tour. if you hit germany try the brochen. they are the truth. and try the absinthe in france. i never got the chance and i would ;ove to hallucinate over that schittttt.

peace to paychecks. let's squash this beef on some bigger man shit and show the strut how to live as one. i wish you and kanye west record shop the best.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    End of the fiscal year at work! This past week was MAD crazy busy but a good time as well. I had to be at work this morning at 7:30AM for a sales meeting! Vice President of sales took us out to dinner Thursday night and our CEO took us out last night. Dudes are both real cool and picked up the tab for everything. We all got pretty tore up both nights!

I was drinking:

Johnnie Walker Black
    Glenlivet 12 Year Old
    Jameson
    Shots of J??germeister
    Rye Sazerac cocktails
    Lots of good Washington state wine

All of these were consumed in LARGE amounts! Big up to all the other Soulstrut drunks. Cas and Day, I see you drunk muthafuckas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    big up, cas!!!!!!!!!!!

just having a couple of the IcedHaus then it's off to the bar to scope the lady scene, someone did some spring cleaning today and it's time to GET DOWN, if you get my drift.

right now I got a lil' Isaac Hayes and the Movement turning and I think it's the Stylistics next. A lil' weededit and then hit the tiny cow/college town that is River Falls Wisco.

I think I'll have some Saphire tonight, then it's Jr. Gong and Stephan tomorrow at First Ave. where my MPLS/STP strutters at????

holla,
    Nick Lazer

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    big up, cas!!!!!!!!!!!

just having a couple of the IcedHaus then it's off to the bar to scope the lady scene, someone did some spring cleaning today and it's time to GET DOWN, if you get my drift.

right now I got a lil' Isaac Hayes and the Movement turning and I think it's the Stylistics next. A lil' weededit and then hit the tiny cow/college town that is River Falls Wisco.

I think I'll have some Saphire tonight, then it's Jr. Gong and Stephan tomorrow at First Ave. where my MPLS/STP strutters at????

holla,
    Nick Lazer

truer words have never been spoketh. stylists rule my balls.

you're a big girl now and all that shit! spring cleaning is sometime a must.

what is mpls.stp? regardless i hope that shit is stupid doo-doo dumb. it's not looking too good for ucla. it is looking good for my kettle one refills though. anna came thru with a whole new bottle of the truth. fuck serg and his fancy pants beers. step it up to the hard stuff, sucka. pasue.

where's phil to the most chill at? that fool has been mia for hella long. he drops science like whores be dropping babies and all that shit.

peace to supreme too. where's the pron at? i ran into the god 2 years ago at tower in seattle and he was taping that shit, but i haven't seen nada! i need somt bit boogty gals and beats on dvd in my life. gorilla soul draws and all that shit.

cosmo bakery and urrrrrrs and eleven are probably doing big things somewhere tonite and wish i could be there. eleven does gigs like no one else. if i took a vacation to antartica...i know he'd be down there doing a gig.

peace to culture freedom, dj ghetto's manager, jazzy jeff eating dorritos, murs, rootless cos and all of the fools.

zo $'s duck can't won't last a second.

• hendravishendravis 689 Posts
    rum n cokes

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    rum and cokes? dope
    rum and cookies? doper
    head to prison? best to rock the soap and roper.
    no pentration.
    pfunk rules the nation.
    george clinton
    mothership alieves constipation

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    MPLS/STP = Murderapolis/ Shots Paul = Minneaplois/St. Paul.

I hope the show at first ave is off the chain too. it's been 10 years since i've seen any of the MARLEY OFFSPRING.

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    budweiser tall boys don't judge me

We call those "Springsteens."

I'm having:

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    yo!!!!! yuengling!!!

a certain moder hateur says that i'm playing myself out on here? you think i give a flying rusty? nope! ucla is about to loose and i will bask in the glory.

i wanna play one on one against manute bol. i know i could take him. pause that shit too. i saw him shut down jordan hella years ago, but i know i could beat him.

has anyone ever had the true absinthe? i need that in my life.

can a brother with a receding hairline rock a headband and still look fraesh? i need more headbands in my life.

why is the disc drive of my mac not accepting of cds? i gotta take this shit to the mac store, but i can't deal with the yuppies. can i fix that schitt with a paperclip and some chew8ing gum on some macgyver schiitttttt? someone help me out.

• phono13phono13 842 Posts

• sergserg 682 Posts
    man I'm starting to get sick, it sucks so all day I sat on the couch cause I'm still planning on heading out tonight. Poppin Vicks cough drops like crazy. Now I'm drinking some Hefeweizen that stef brought home cause citrus helps me not be sick or something. I got to pound a few more to numb the sickness but once that happens I'm ready to throw down on some drunk.

tomorrow morning is going to be a nightmare though.

cas what you know about the Tall Can Marathon 2007, shit is being planned as we speak. I'm trying to go on tour with this shit in 08. Put down your lazy liquor and prep yourself for aluminum malt liquor.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    count me in.

about to check out d.still. get better serg. i forgot the comma but so what. when have you ever cared about punctuation? the tamale joint? count me in on that too. i will roll it up like a champ. pa to the sue.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    cas story # 2,384. when my dad was in the army he was an instructor on helicopter reaprair 101 type shit. one of his students got sick on teh weekend as was told to ry some vicks's vaporub. he got some and then called my dad sick as fucking dog. he took the vick's by spoon. ingesting the half of the jar. vomiting and the whole 9. he was a country bumpking who knew now better.

my dad went to the hospital and bailed his monkey ass out. i beat him in street fighter after that. shouts to ryu.

foools are hella stupid.

i was only 16, but knew better than that.

up up down down left right left right b a b a start and all that shit.

007-373-5961

mike tyson.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    here is a tip: listen to Da Crunkstaz

couple of kids from memphis that are making the siccness go away. I got my grizzlie on. Good music to drink too.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/13-jaw-u-a-nigga_da_crunkstaz-mp3.html

they got gems like Fuck Face, Act Right, Watch Yo Mouth, Ready Like Freddy. Fuck their album is called Crunktivity, these dudes can't lose.

i spend too much of my fuckin stacks at the bar cas. i'm doin it your styley tonight. Got me some guilty pleasures (anchor steam) with dinner, been drinking bourbon for a minute. THEN i go to the bar. I'll spend $5 and tell the bartender to piff.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    straight up no tell me if it's gonna be you and me forever....oh oh oh. or have i been caught in a hit and run....pasue!!

d.still's tomoorrow. i'll bring some records to battle over. even if it's hopscotch. let's do the competition thang a jang. what;s good on thegrill? i'm tossed and i don;t care who knows. i;m faded. but not too faded to realize what's ben going on today. i want to fight the guy from america;s most wanted. if only for the way he portrayed chi ali.

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is.

camoflauge walllabe's and all that shit.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    what the phuck.

that's how you get to tyson.

steven better drop some jedi mind tricks tonight if he wants to remain friends.

really? jedi minds? c'mon man. in the comfort of your own home, then fine... i'll just attribute that lack of judgement on your behalf to the vodka.

really though. go request young black teenagers or some horseshit. and throw things at him. he likes that.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    you spin 2 records and now you think you have a have a megamixx
    get the styrofoam and repack the whole kit
    i'm true grit

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    what? jedi minds live show is weak sauce, but that one album is dope.

you going to the bbq on sunday? word the fuck up. let's battle on some dance shit. you will lose. you know that shit homeboy.

if i don;t make it to liveire tonight, then yu stick the bartender for as much scrill as possible. fuck them fools. you are my holmes and if that means that you have to stck cheddar then so be it.

gabe is the holmeses. i'll hump the schiit outtttta you. i'm not gay though.....peace to scarleeet johanson.