whutchu drinking - friday edition

cascas 1,484 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
yo soulstrut brethren. in keeping with the tradition of flake ass corns, that claim to drink and speaka the truth while doing so of the past month or so, i'm starting the new edition jawrnt. ronnie, bobby, ricky & mike and all that shit.what are you fools dranking on this fine friday eve? chan, rootless, cos, day, d.still, serg, undertheradar, lurkers i'm talking to you. let's get this shit jumping off!! it's early style and i'm already tossed back on some kettle uno and feeling champion sound. let's do the knowledge to a ninja named trigga a bad rude bwoy from the land of jamaica and shit.

Comments

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    I guess I'm driving to dinner.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    believe that shit! i'm gonna be hanging out the window yelling at people. kobe steak burritos, sunsabitches.

queso wayso
    checking on my pesos
    yellow jack
    back pack fools best to lay low
    no nate dog
    japanese bullfrog
    forest log, slow jog
    burns the most calories

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    I guess I'm driving to dinner.

post of the day!

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    On my way out the door to see some friends perform in Brooklyn. I think I'll stop off at Whole Foods for a 750 of Don Dieu. Spring shall be consecrated with high alcohol wheat beer.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

what are you fools dranking on this fine friday eve?

I'm drinking my favorite:

because I'll be laying off the booze for a bit soon to make it easier to quit cigarettes.

But I recommend Basil Hayden's to one and all. So smooth and delicious.

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    hertog jan grand prestige

hmmm.

aight well last night it was patron. I'd say I handled 7-8 shots within 3 hrs. been feeling a little acidic in ye olde esophagarrus today as a result.

but no hangover really. so methinks I will continue the mezcal tradition tonight.

you know
    it's true though
    private booth at Bruno's / in the back playing Uno
    off that mezcal / stacking paypal
    full throttle / smokin' sherm with a model
    gotta pound for the homie and worm for the bottle.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    yes! good choices, gentlemen. you guys up on that beer wine shit? is that too fu-fu? i had some about a month ago at the bartenders say so and it wasn't so bad. like a 12% alc content or so. don't know how i feel about it yet. it's too new.

dizzy bull, get on here and drop some knowledge bombs. unban yusef (lateef). quit hiding behind the iron curtain already. let's get this double dutch money.

i'm thinking of a number between 400 and 800 and happens to be 720 and shit.

are san fran gas prices really off the hook that much? fuck that shit. imma buy a skateboard and ollie my way to freedom.

get that segway son.

or is it segue?

all day/e'ry day/pasue headway.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I'm about to crack open my first Michelob Ultra for the night.

I was invited to drink Moonshine earlier but I'd
    like to keep the contents of my stomach from flying out of my mouth.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    yes! good choices, gentlemen. you guys up on that beer wine shit?

You mean as in barleywine? If so, I'm all about a good barleywine. I'm telling you all: Dogfishhead 120. It's in the 25% alcohol range, but it's delicious. Pretty expensive, but not in a sense. And well worth every penny.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    man I'm waiting to show a fucking parking space to some yuppies and then it's off to Bev'mo to score some awesome. Don't really have shit planned but something new.

man you talking about that barley wine beer shit? I had some refermented canadian joints a few weeks back, man I was so fucking confused. It was a strange drunk that had me leaving stef's gig and going home only to wonder why i cam home. I did that shit like 4 times until stef tracked me down at an atm getting money so I could go to a bar with regular people, it was weird.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

Just got a bottle of this with a splash of tonic, lime and ice.

mufuckah I KILLS regular people.

what's good tonight troop Serg?

• sergserg 682 Posts
    man well see if I can kill the lazy with some beer but 111 minna looks like it's worth manning up for

• private stock and seven, my new favorite drank
    i've also stopped drinking beer in order to try and work down the beer belly
    i used to drink nothing but lone star

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    I'll give you one guess what I'm drinking on ice right now.

I just finished building a dildo interface for the livewire bar, holmes. The owner has one of those rack mount Rane's w/ the hookups on the bottom of it, so he want to bolt that thing down to keep the greasy dj fingers off the RCA cables n shit. you should see this thing, it's badass. 4 left and right hookups, 2 are turntable outs and 2 are input ins. All soldered in a little box to mount to the side of the table. I amaze myself. I don't even have microwave and I own this shit.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    black and tan courtesy of norm hopper jeah!!!

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Loc: RURAL JUROR

You're squeezing my mind grapes right there.

Tragically, my main shot for the night is Wal-itussin. Got to suppress the cough and aide the expectoration.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    budweiser tall boys don't judge me

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

I just finished building a dildo interface for the livewire bar, holmes. The owner has one of those rack mount Rane's w/ the hookups on the bottom of it, so he want to bolt that thing down to keep the greasy dj fingers off the RCA cables n shit. you should see this thing, it's badass. 4 left and right hookups, 2 are turntable outs and 2 are input ins. All soldered in a little box to mount to the side of the table. I amaze myself. I don't even have microwave and I own this shit.

duuuuude

• sergserg 682 Posts
    got a cold six of this

also a warm six of this that will hopefully be semi warm by the time I kill the medocinos

and a 22 of

• cascas 1,484 Posts

jim muh fuggin bean. you playing tomorrow? livewire or landlord jimbo's? let's do this ca-ca.

the beer wine was[/b] confusing. i gotta try some more of that shit. the officaial san fran move in date is in 3 weeks. i'm stoked. rootless cos and cas will run shit if only in our own minds. supreme fryentele in the mission will be the spidot. bite my idea and i will murk the shit outta you.

chan, where you at holmes?

serg, you showing parking spots? what the bomba clot? you gotta stand in the spont until they show up? what kinda shit is that? "hey. here's the parking spot. you can fit your car here. it's $100 a month."

is georgetown gonna win? i wanna know the truth.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    man fuck 100 a month, try 600 a month for two spaces in a "private garage" no storage. shit is fucking retarded and the two dudes I showed it today to are going to take it.

showing fucking parking spots is one of the lame things I have to do as a building manager. it's always nice when they ask me to describe the space. yeah um a car can fit in it, there are two lines so you know where to park AND it is covered. wow such a unique parking spot, some next level automobile structure.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    oh and dude if you want to get confused drink a few 4 packs of

fucking sierra nevada also does one, Bigfoot. I've heard horror stories of dollar pitcher nights in chico with that shit.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

Earlier, I had dinner at my neighborhood bar, and had a couple of Guinnesses from the tap and 3 shots of Yaeger. I'm "Feelin' Alright" like Joe Cocker!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    I just poured my usual (Makers). Kids are asleep and I can finally chill.

I took it easy after going buck on Tuesday. My wife and I had friends visiting from out of town who we haven't seen in years so we went out to a nice dinner and I proceeded to drink like I was 19.

3 Makers
    2 Sake shots
    3 beers
    2 Jager shots (hey, they were free)
    1 Patron shot
    1 Vodka/Redbull

MOTHERFUCKING

I'm not doing that again.

at least for a while

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    I love booze as much as the next guy but nothing beats an ice cold, prechillled glass of water sometimes.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    I love booze as much as the next guy but nothing beats an ice cold beer and pork cracklings sometimes.

• Serg, you missed the biggest FIGHT ever at minna tonight, shit was fucking crazy.
    Fools were trying to break down the glass door with rope stands and schitt.